Semester Five (Finale)

Unspoken Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I guessed now that the Unspoken was Spoken, that would be it. The final semester went on normally and more hectic on my side. He was super jam-packed with schedules of constant practices for the upcoming large scale Theatre performance for the Performing Arts Showcase in our university. He got a very interesting character which included his favourite fighting scenes and had to speak in his home dialect.

 

We also got placed under the same Technical Bureau during the Junior-Senior initiation programme which was the one I managed to experience during my first week in the K-Arts school. By that time, people already acknowledge us as the two technical specialists in our batch. He got the title for the most work but he reminded that I should be thanked as well.

 

Supposedly, we had to be in the same team for Music and Society but the lecturer removed the group assignment to lessen the burden since most Acting and Management students would be busy for PAS. Sure, the number of seeing him walking around casually in campus decreased since I could only see him walking in a heavy pace.

 

That condition however did not stop him from greeting me if he was to see me. He would playfully wish for my birthday though it already passed for months. My classmates would be look at me weirdly, thinking it was actual birthday. Hey, at least he managed to wish for my legitimate birthday correctly and I did the same during his. The friendly exchange of text went on but all that was in the past now.

 

I already done my Diploma once the final examination paper was taken and we crossed path at the cafeteria like always. I was down with a mild cold that day which was why when he playfully wished ‘happy birthday Yein’, I could not think of a good comeback besides ‘stop wishing my birthday’ or anything similar. Since that was the last thing I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter