Semester Two

Unspoken Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as the last semester, we had the same three classes together (if the extra-curricular activity counted as a class too)! It supposed to be four but I registered with another English class instead but oh well, some things could not be changed over time. All in all, I was so happy that I literally couldn’t wait for class to start.

 

Tuesdays, I longed for Tuesdays ever since I knew I would be able to see him. Though my friends and I preferred the front seats, I would purposely turn around once in a while to get at least a glimpse of him. He did not sit that far anyway. Usually his seat would be right across the other side of the lecture hall. From the evening until the night, I could see him around but sadly, he never actually talked to me. It was then I thought, maybe he was the kind to talk for “working” purposes. They are people like that and I came to quite understanding now.

 

The night class, Idea and Storytelling, it was my favourite class of all classes on the second semester. It was a fun class and every two weeks, we would put up short performances. Unfortunately, I was not in the same team as him. Of course, I remembered someone of his group invited me over but who was I to disappoint my friends? To be honest, there were two groups that invited me in but I rejected for the sake of friends. Needless to say, I regretted my decision at first, seeing that I barely recognize any of my group-mates.

 

Most of them were the guys from the Film department and definitely knew none of them. I did know one and it was because of the university’s Soft Skill Development programme but did he remember me? I never actually know much about the fellow besides the fact he would be the silent one in the group – which was rather disturbing but I was the silent one in the group too.

 

Seeing that Jungkook’s team constantly winning the first place in the activities, my regret grew even more since my group-mates could have done better for the second battle, singing cover songs in harmony and unison. Never underestimate the less-members group because heck it was their unity that matters. Looking back at mine, now I realised the problem.

 

Our teamwork and unity was later tested on the third battle, self-written song for a choir. Of course, we lost the battle and got ourselves the last place you could possibly imagine. Do I have to add the fact I still can recite the chorus part of Jungkook’s team song? I guess I have because it was not due to the fact ours were not good. Again, teamwork. That is all I’m going to say.

 

Since Idea and Storytelling was the most fun subject of all time, the fourth battle was the most memorable battle in my opinion. I recalled vaguely I was jealous seeing he acted the part as a husband with someone else. He seemed to be close friends with her since he would often seek help. I noticed this since the first semester during the final for their Basic Acting.

 

Anyhow, who was I to stop him? I myself got a role of a wife with weird children. Going for the comedy, it was hard to surpass laughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter