Semester Four (Part 1)

Unspoken Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So... What else awaiting me on the fourth semester?

 

Well, to be honest many unexpected turn of events came up during the fourth semester. Fortunately enough, those events turned out great and it was a new wave of experience for me as my social skills, patience and assignments being tested in one go – like a tsunami. Unforeseen and massive! Say that I was exaggerating but that was just my opinion. Let me list out the things for you.

 

First things first, being the typical me I began my semester by counting the number of classes I would share with him and turned out we shared yet another three subjects: Psychology, Health and Safety and Entrepreneurship (heck the actual names of the subjects were lengthy. Hence the short titles are mentioned on purpose). Mind you, there is indeed a reason why I stated Entrepreneurship as the last one because it held the most significant incidents ever.

 

For the third semester, miracle enough, I got on the Dean’s List once again with my pointer being exactly on par, 3.5. ‘Stealing’ my sister’s dress, I wore it to the award-day-thingy. Once everything was settled, I rushed out of the hall to meet my mother and my younger sister. We took photos along with my friends since they wanted to have a picture with their precious ‘omma’.

 

My eyes and mind wandered around the area that day, trying to spot on a familiar guy clad in black shirt. Not even mentioning the name, one would know the person by now. My mother seemed to notice my uncomfortable-ness and told me that she just saw him passing by before I met them outside. I was taken aback when my mother managed to see him that day but she will see him eventually anyways.

 

Of course my intention that day was to take a picture with him. I dressed nicely not without any purpose, thank you very much. But time since to fly by so fast that my friends decided it was time to ditch the event. For some reasons that day, I felt like something would happen if I was to leave the place at that moment of time. And I knew the answer to the stupid hunch minutes later.

 

Able to pin-point him from afar, I remembered Myungeun, Mijoo and Kei rushing towards Jungkook who was jaywalking with a friend at the food truck area. ‘I can handle this. I can do this.’ I literally chanted in my mind but my body reacted otherwise and turned around to bail with my plan. But before I was able to do so, Sujeong managed to grab my arm and dragged me there.

 

Constantly declining my friends plan, I took a few photos with him and it ended up being in my phone up to this day just like the last photo I had taken with him. I just could not find a reason to delete the picture. He is a friend of mine.  It was not a wrong thing if I am to keep it forever.

 

Just as previous semesters, we as the Playwriting student had to hunt down other students of different courses to be in the same team for Health and Safety. Truth to be told, I was hoping this subject would have mercy on me and let me be on the same team as him but of course Kei just had to recruit me on the last minutes. But there was a catch, his group-mates were technically best off without me anyways so I let that one passed.

 

Back to the Art Festival Week, we the Playwriting students had to be at the main hall and be a part of the crew of Welfare Bureau. I had decent times with them though as I never really had the time to converse with them if there were no major events with required maximum effort from them. And it was during those days my secret of having a major crush on Jungkook revealed. Surprisingly enough, their response were mostly positive and too supportive if I might add.

 

Taehyung and Min Yoongi, his roommates on the other hand, constantly found a way to tease me about it and even ‘try’ to help me in making the two of us end up ‘together’. How? I do not really have any idea. Truth to be told, I think it is the best if they just remain silent.

 

With a growling stomach, I went on to the food truck section around the main hall ground with Myungeun. We are a lot closer now that I realised it and she is indeed an interesting fella to be friend with. We talked about the most random things possible before we went back with our phones in our hands. While waiting for the food, I asked about entrepreneurship.

 

Apparently, her group still had empty spots in them and I had no idea of the other members, that was until Jun passed by. Myungeun told him about it and Jun was happy to know I would be in the group. It was my chance to break off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter