Semester Four (Part 2)

Unspoken Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

However that was not the end of my tsunami-like semester four experience if I did not come by the Acting class to help with their audio. The subject: Classical Acting and I must admit, it was far most the most boring thing I ever willing to help. It was at one point I was so lazy that I was no longer sincere in helping. The only ones that knew the insincerity were Sujeong and Jungkook themselves as they actually asked me about it.

 

While the foreign lecturer was talking about the stage-play, Jungkook would sit nearby and struck up a conversation and as always he talked about my intention of helping them. To be honest, he should have known the reason by now since this talk of his seemed to replay all over again as if someone just inserted the tape from the first semester into my head. One of the few conversations would go off like:

 

“Aren’t you bored? Because I am and if I were you I would’ve bailed this long time ago.” He said genuinely as he leaned on his seat before turning his head to get a better view of me. “Yeah, for once I agree. I can’t believe you guys went through all this for the past few months.” I decided to reply while looking at other people in the studio that had their bodies scattered in different spots after a long lecture.

 

“So… any plans for the semester break? I knew that I’ll be working that’s for sure.” Jungkook sighed; looking apparently tired just thinking of it. I wondered though, why did he told me his plan anyway? But I simply shrugged. The lecturer called them to gather around him once the so-called five minutes break ended. That was when Jungkook stated saying it was not too late to leave.

 

Although I was not as willing to help anymore, I could not help but to be thankful since this one particular subject of them led me to be closer with Jungkook. Whenever Sujeong was busy, instead of walking alone, he was the one accompanying me for lunch. I even recalled us talking about more random things when we were ordering our food at the food truck. I was being impatient though since my stomach was grumbling like crazy. Shaking the small table connected to the truck, he simply laughed at my low patience level. For some reasons, I did not mind him seeing that side of me on that day.

 

It was also during those in between practices I noticed how he truly acted with his classmates, regardless the group (since they were separated into two groups once in a while). The funny events would include seeing him going the stairs using his parkour routine instead of walking like how normal people would and him stating that I was pissed when he was goofing around with Jun. By goofing around meant that he imitated their lecturer’s boring speeches and singing off-tune with me looking silently judging from the side.

 

Since Sujeong tend to be busy, I did not bother to follow her around unlike the previous semester because instead I hung out with the other Acting students; not that they seemed to mind. As per usual I did not talk much - just laughing here and there whenever necessary. Though I felt left-out but I did not care at all which indeed a shock. If my classmates to act that I way, I would be gloomy the whole day.

 

It was one day when Sujeong, Jisoo, Jungkook and I decided to have lunch together. At first, I did want to eat something but not a heavy meal since I knew I would be distracted if I did. Hence, I only ordered a drink. Minutes later, Sujeong left us three (with me having no idea of the other two’s conversation) to head home to grab her things which she accidently left at our dorm.

 

Being a listener made me gained a lot of new information about him but a statement caught my attention. If I was to recall, Taehyung once stated on how Jungkook would prefer the girl to confess her feelings towards him. Fortunately the two did not catch me widening my eyes. I thought he was joking but he was not; now that I heard from the guy himself. I even knew the reason behind that.

 

Apparently, he did not like it when someone keeping secrets and not being honest to oneself. To him, it is scary not knowing what the girl that likes him doing behind his back especially stalking. Well, I did not do that anymore. We just met around campus out of luck and coincidence. Whenever my friends were not around, we would talk not more than seconds till a minute.

 

To be super honest, I was confused of my own feelings after knowing his nature. It made me realised something. It was the fact of me liking him as in I still had a crush on him or I simply felt comfortable being around him as… you know… a friend? I noticed that I was no longer nervous to see him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter