Semester Three (Part 2)

Unspoken Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost the end of semester and my guess was true as Sujeong seek help from us as the whole gang instead of just me. She had taken Kei and Mijoo to be her talents for her assignments and the first task was for Basic Directing class, Monologue.

 

During the day of performance, Sujeong decided to wake me and Kei up as soon as dawn cracked the sky. Apparently, we were not the only ones with the same thoughts. Around 7 in the morning, we came by the studio only to witness someone already working on the set stage lights and such. How could I forget about him being there?

 

Once everything was settled, Sujeong began to put on make-up on Kei’s face which left me to just stare at them. Being bored almost instantly, I went over and powered up my laptop with intention to continue with Beyond Two Souls but with a bad case of Writer’s Block destroying me, I ended up playing with my phone right beside where Jungkook had set up his lighting and audio equipment.

 

Seeing that her extra talent had not arrived, Sujeong began to seek for someone to fill in the spot of Kei’s husband. Since there was no one other than us and Jungkook, of course the only male would be an option. To tell you the truth, he was rather cute acting all excited. I never compliment an actual someone other than my favourite idols cute! My brain must be playing with me.

 

I might be lying to myself if I didn’t notice him constantly glancing over to my sight. A special seat for me and my things would be nice since some of the Acting students came to me so they could ask help from me. I was supposed to help Sujeong only but not until someone came in panicky since she forgotten about her laptop. Jungkook simply told her to give the audios to me and it was followed by other students. Thanks a lot.

 

He too did not let the opportunity slipped since he too overlooked the fact he did not bring his laptop too. That was why he kept on finding stuff; he wanted me to help him by lending my laptop too. After transferring the audios in the laptop, he spoke, “Thank you, my friend.” Damn, is this how it felt like to be friend-zoned by your crush?

 

Of course every time he did something, there was always something he left out. I recalled calling out his name during his talent’s turn to act. I got a glance of him freaking out and that was when he asked Taehyung who was conveniently there to help. With my laptop as source of power, Taehyung saved his friend’s assignment and Jungkook thanked me later.

 

Just when I thought everything had ended, there was another two performances that Sujeong had not done – which meant my job was not done. I had to sacrifice my energy and money for the time being to help her since she is a good friend of mine. I had gone out using the public transportation just to buy her the things that, mind you, I had suggested. Strangely, I had no regret for helping her.

 

For her Basic Biomechanics Anatomy class, I was in charge of mostly the technical parts - from her set, props, lighting and audio. By that time, I already had gotten used of the newly somewhat-self-elected position. If only someone was not scared enough to pop of the confetti thingy, I would be standing beside Jungkook as per usual, reminding him Sujeong’s lighting flow. But that performance was an exception and it did not turn out as planned. I thought just reminded him during the rehearsal on the previous night would help. I guess he had the whole class’ performance to remember so I could not mad at him for a long time.

 

Soon, all performance had ended and they all gathered around and cleaned up the whole area they had trashed. Though I was tired as heck but I stayed till the end just to witness all perform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter