Semester Three (Part 1)

Unspoken Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third semester unveiled and surprisingly, I had the same two housemates from the first semester. Sure we were not close back then but I had to do something. We would be seeing each other more often. And the fact Jungkook’s good female friend is here, being on a positive side of her would help me just a tiny bit.

 

Unlike the previous semesters, I did not have the same classes as him besides the co-curricular activity sessions. He would often show his face at first before sneaking off the next few minutes. There was only once he came and actually stayed but I bet it was because the teacher took him in as his partner. Of course the teacher would notice if he randomly went missing.

 

That particular session though was fun. No, of course not because of the lesson itself. Seeing him in his awkward stance made me laughed. That was what he got for not joining the classes fully. But who was I kidding. For someone who did not attend the sessions, he did well for the test, mainly because he got his friends to block off his flaw. Meanwhile, our group had to do it one by one, solo style I might add.

 

But I guess not seeing him in class was not a problem since I would often see him at the cafeteria with his friends or sometimes alone. He would look up occasionally but he rarely up a conversation. Just a mere Hi but actually, that was enough.

 

It was also this semester I suddenly got dragged into the technical guys. Yes, usually the guys would be handling the technical work but I was beyond annoyed when they could not solve a simple problem about the muted audio during a screening session. Since my friend heard my mumbling, she told me to help them. From that day onwards, it was official, I am the technical girl in the class – which to be honest I don’t really mind. Taehyung and another classmate of mine thought it was a good idea to make me join the Technical Bureau for the Creative Writing Club’s upcoming event as well. 

 

Well, hello? Did I talk about my birthday surprise? June 8th, 2015 – I will remember this moment for the rest of my life. I never had someone threw such surprise during my birthday. Sure my family celebrated my birthday every year and received great presents but my best of friends though, did the unexpected.

 

For starters, I was deep into writing out Beyond Two Souls, an adaptation from a video game which I watched the legendary Pewdiepie played. I had no idea of what had happened but to put it a simple way, I was tired since I just got home from shopping with a friend, Myungeun. One of my housemates, Mijoo I believe was her name, was not home since she was out for a date with her boyfriend and Sujeong had a class. The house remained me, Myungeun and Kei.

 

It seemed like any ordinary day whereby I stopped since I was tired and suffered a bad case of writer’s block. Therefore, I decided it was good to find food to eat. That was when Myungeun suddenly asked me if I wanted to follow along to buy burger. Without knowing anything, I went ahead and wore black from top to bottom as it was night and there were 99% chances of not meeting him since he was in class.

 

Together, we went down towards the basketball court. At first, Myungeun did not know where it was but then suddenly I remembered there was a burger stall right there. So without any suspicion, we walked there.

 

Upon arriving, I saw Hoseok, Mijoo’s boyfriend greeting Taehyung who happened to be there. Of course being the blur me, I thought it was a mere coincidence until Hoseok asked about Mijoo’s where about. All of the sudden, my hunger went away instantly when Myungeun pointed beyond my back.

 

Of course among all my pretty days, he had to be there on my hideous night. There he was stood beside me as I awkwardly being taunted with teases of my friends. Jungkook good-naturedly ordered his burger though before asking me if I had anything to order. I said I didn’t have anything to order. Besides, I didn’t remember bringing any money since my plan was to accompany Myungeun only.

 

Speaking of Myungeun, she began to engage in a small fight about who should make their order first. It did not look suspicious to me sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter