Minggu is Tall

10 things Woozi knows about Mingyu

The holiday season... it's a hectic season for us. Especially when year end award shows and new year shows are upon us, we hardly get enough sleep these days. I'm used to it, since I spend most of my time awake, editing tracks and what not for special stages. But it seems like the holiday spirit is not working hard enough, the members looked exhausted, I kind of feel sorry for  them.

Ah.. Jeonghan hyung looks grumpy. I should probably keep my distance from him, Jeonghan hyung is quite scary when he doesn't have sufficient sleep.... I'm one to talk but, he's definitely scarier. I could see Jun rambling in Chinese by the corner. Seungkwan is trying to sing MTBD just by the mirrors. The members are a mess and I'm probably the sanest person in the practice room right now.

I heaved a heavy sigh as I watched Mingyu drag his body across the room. Ah.. look at him, he looks like a zombie. As I look at his weakened state, I somehow feel sorry. In addition to our work, I've been giving him a hard time these days. I barely return his calls because I'm immersed with editing, I also snap at him due to lack of sleep and when I get back to the dorm, I would always find him sleeping rigidly on his side, probably waiting for me to join him on the bed.

I'm not that bad. I know how to pay my dues. I placed my hand on my chin, how can I make him feel better? I could think of different ways like singing... but that's just doing the most... maybe a back hug?..... I could feel my cheeks heating up. I paused for a minute, I could feel my mouth going dry. Maybe other things?.....GAH! WE'RE TOO TIRED TO DO THAT. THAT IS LEFT IN THE BEDROOM WHERE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. I shook my head violently, it was too much. I should not have thought of that! 

As I tried to calm myself down, I could feel my body over heating. I hopped off the table and made my way by the water dispenser, maybe a cold drink will help me focus. With a plastic cup in hand, I waited patiently for the dispenser to fill my cup and as I was about to take a sip something caught my eye. From above I could see a small holiday decoration, ah it's a mistletoe.-- I almost choked on my water as the idea hit me like a truck. It was stupidly simple but it's kind of embarrassing.

I hesitated for a bit, I've never done this kind of thing before... especially in front of the other members. My train of thought was caught off as I saw Mingyu yawning, tiredly looking at his reflection across the room. I gave a sigh of defeat as I ran my fingers through my hair, placed my epty cup on to the table and gathered as much courage that I could possibly need.

I looked at the other members for a bit... maybe they wouldn't notice... they're too tired to notice... right? 

I collectively held myself together, there's no going back now, Lee Jihoon. You already thought of the plan, now execute it. I took a deep breath as I called, "Yah, Kim Mingyu."

"......." I could see him slowly look at my direction. He didn't say anything, instead he dragged himself towards me. It was painful to look at him so drained, usually he's the one who gives me strength. 

"Yes, hyung?" Even his voice was pathetically weak. I genuinely feel bad now.

I looked up to meet his eyes, this is it, I'm about to do it. NO GOING BACK.I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. 

"Hyung?" Mingyu called to me and that's when I realized that our height difference was apparent. I probably looked stupid scrunching my face like that in front of him. This kid is too damn tall! Even kissing him seems like a chore! I bit back a bitter laugh as I opened my eyes to give an awkward yet quiet smile. I gritted my teeth hoping my embarrassment wouldn't show. Good thing he was so dense.

Once again, I'll try one more time, but this time... I'll make sure my lips reaches him. I extended my arms, quickly I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes as I felt my lips touch his. His lips were chapped, but I didn't mind, he always tasted like mint... I like mint. I could feel my whole body heating up, this is embarrassing! I slowly opened my eyes, I could see his eyes looking at me, he must be shocked. Our lips slowly parted away and I let go of my hold, parting discreetly as I look to my side to see if the other members saw.

I shyly covered my lips with my hand, pretending to clear my throat.

"Hyung--"

"There's a mistletoe." I said, barely looking into his eyes, trying to stay as calm as I can. From the corner of my eye I could see Mingyu looking up and finally, once he saw the small ornament, his usually canine like grin was on his face. I could feel his eyes trailing back to look at me, I feel like he knew why I kissed him and I honestly don't mind..... after all, he knows me best, it was to be expected. 

That smile. Please wear it alot.

I just couldn't help but smile as well, everything that happened today was laughable. I giggled and so did he. 

"Be lovey-dovey elsewhere." I was taken by surprise as I saw a dead looking Seungkwan standing between Mingyu and I. "We're all tired here and you two are so lively, giving each other energy and like that-- WHY AM I SINGLE?!" Seungkwan continued to ramble, sooner I realised that he was probably rambling out of being worn out.

"....Do something about your height..." I said, walking away, "You're making it hard for me to kiss you." I added before going back to my table, I could definitely tell that he sees my red ears. His eyes were always so piercing...


AN: Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you're all doing well, I hope that your holiday is nice and that you're all safe and happy ^-^ Don't forget to smile, stay hydrated! drink lots of water, keep warm :) here is a lil holiday-sorta themed chapter for y'all! hehehe also I made a LITTLE SOMETHING FOR Y'ALL TO LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR ;) Now if y'all follow me on twitter, you already know about this but if not then... here is the link to the trailer :) FORGET ME NOT

Also, I've been playing a lot og Guild Wars 2 lately TuT RIP my already non existent social life