Minggu is Unstoppable

10 things Woozi knows about Mingyu

Mingyu is unstoppable... literally. How can a person live their life without any stops? I mean... who am I to complain, right? Since all I ever do is stay in my studio but... that's different. In Mingyu's case, he is everywhere. I'd be in the farthest corner of the stage and when I turn around, I'll find him there beside me. He's like a lost puppy following me around. 

Maybe, this is the right time to take a break? It's been more than a few hours since I started working on some new tracks, I should close my eyes for a few minutes. As I was saying, I've been noticing him more and more lately. That tall stupid dongsaeng of mine... he won't let anything stop him from coming to me. He is like a magnet.. a tall and loud magnet that can't stop talking.  Thinking about it, he was also there when I came out of the shower the other day, not sure why he had to blush like that, he only made it hard for himself. 

Also that time..I was supposed to go out with Jun the other night but then he tagged along. Not even greasy Jun can stop him. And that time during a fansign, the security thought he was a rogue fan for a second when he dashed all the way from the van to catch up to me. That tall lamp post, I don't think he understands how he's making it hard for other people as well.

Ah, what am I doing? Why am I thinking about him? Tsk.. even I couldn't stop him from invading my own mind... I should be relaxing right now, resting up my mind so I can finish work tonight but here I am complaining and talking about Kim Mingyu. Honestly, I don't mind him hanging around me, it's just that... I'm kind of amazed how he diligently keeps up with me. I never asked him to be with me all the time... but damn, that tall lamp post is just too unstoppable sometimes.

He'd pop up everywhere, but his actions are also unstoppable....

I mean, I guess it's fine if he wants to cuddle in the dorm or give me a hug or two... it does bother me since I hate skinship but it's in the confines of our own dorm, but whenever we're on stage or in the eye of the public, he would sneak a hug or pull me close to him, which I try to avoid doing. He literally doesn't have any sense of control over his actions, he will and I suspect him to do more than just light skinship in public. Ah! It makes my cheeks red! I shouldn't feel so nervous thinking about this, but I am!

Even when my eyes were closed I could see the lighting in the room changed. I scrunched up my brows together, did the light flicker? Hmm... I slowly opened my eyes, carefully just in case my eyes would look directly at the light but to my surprise I was met with a pair of brown eyes looking at me. 

"Y..Yah..." I weakly sad, that wasn't really a convincing sound but I guess I was just caught off guard.

"You look tired, hyung." Mingyu said to me, sigh.. when did he get here anyway? 

"I've been working on our songs for the past two months and it's no way near completion." I drawled out, the thought of my responsibilities placed on my shoulder felt heavier and heavier.

"I'm sure it will turn out great." Mingyu gave me a toothy grin.

"I sure hope so.." I sighed out.

"You have all of us, you have me. We can help you, you know? I'll do my best to be of use to you." He leaned in closer to my face, tsk, this guy is seriously shameless....

"I-I know that.." This guy.. how near is he going to get? I could feel his breath near my lips... This is not good.

"Really? You do?" I heard him asked, I can't possibly look him in the eyes, he's too close for comfort.

"I do." I tried to sound as tough as possible but what came next was a pair of warm lips heating up mine. I could hear my heart beat pound in my chest, this guy is surely unstoppable... even when he knows that the members are in the other room.. this guy is doing whatever he likes..

I could feel his lips pull apart from mine, his warm eyes looking at me. Tsk, I wish he didn't, I'm too pale! He'd see my red ears!

"You know.. the others are in the other room.. right?" I tried to hide my weakening voice.

"I know." He said in a simple manner, "But that didn't stop me before." He leaned in one more time to kiss me, "I'm just surprised you're not stopping me this time." Ah, he pointed out the obvious. Look at him with his stupid little grin... this guy is too endearing right now, how can I stop him?

"Kim Mingyu, we both know even I can't stop you from doing... this.." I said, hiding my embarrassment. 

I could hear him chuckle as he turned my chair around to face him, his hands rested on either side of my arm rests as he said, "That's true."


AN: IM ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEE lol I've been caught up with a lot of schoolwork OTL college is so stressful but I'm happy about Christmas break lololol. Something short and sweet, a little treat for you guys <3 as always, I hope you enjoyed the story and thank you for all the support <3 take care