Minggu is Dangerous

10 things Woozi knows about Mingyu

It's been a long day for me. I have never been so tired my entire life and that's saying something since I always work nonstop in my studio. I buried my face on my pillow as I rested on my bed. The events from today were quite... heart raising. I feel like I'm being punished for the way I act around MIngyu. Yep, that's definitely it. I always act spoiled and superior and I always try to coax a reaction out of him. But this time, I was the one suffering. I could feel my heart pound strongly inside of my chest like it wants to break out of my ribs. It didn't help that we share the same room together since we moved dorms.

It was early morning, as always I was the last one to take a shower since I want to muster every second of sleep I can get. I was about to drag myself to the bathroom when I saw Mingyu walking his way towards me. I thought I had to deal with his loud voice or annoying gaze again but I was wrong, it was worse than I thought. I looked up to meet his eyes as I could see his usual puppy-like smile. 

"Hyung can you dry my hair?" He asked, I wasn't one to reject since he asked in a decent manner. 

"Come here." I said, as he took a step forward and sat on the chair by the desk. He was too tall for his own good, I thought to myself. I took hold of the damp towel on his shoulder and quickly brushed it on his wet hair. Seriously, this man is already an adult, why does he act like he needs me to do things for him? Somehow the thought of being needed made something flutter inside of me but I kept quiet. 

I tried to keep my focus on drying his hair, truly, I did. Yet somehow I could feel my cheeks starting to warm up, I could feel myself getting conscious. Mingyu looked up to meet with my eyes and I felt my body temparature rise. It was the way he looked at me, it was dangerous. Too dangerous. The way he looked at me felt like he was scanning my body, I felt I was under him. 

I groaned against my pillow. How can I feel something from just a look from him?! I feel so stupid. I don't usually feel flustered, and it feels like a whirlwind of emotions just meshing all together. I get nervous and I get a bit... sensual. I hate how I would feel so weird in random times. He is making me heart palpitate! But my day didn't get any better, oh no, it was worse than before. This time he asked me to help him button his shirt. I mean, who does that?! Only that stupid dongsaeng of mine would ask me to button his shirt even if he was capable of doing it by himself. But alas, I'm also the one to blame. I agreed to it, not thinking anything bad that will come out of it, and boy, was I wrong. 

I felt my fingers stumble a bit, my palms were turning clammy as I was only at the third button of his shirt. I felt my mouth going dry, and I could feel the lightheadedness soon to envelop my rational moral. I could feel Mingyu's breath on my skin, he was standing too close, he was observing me too much. I could smell the shampoo and the cologne he uses, my fingers would ever so lightly brush over his torso and it would bring so much heat to my cheeks that I pray that the flush wouldn't show.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I heard him ask, his lips were near my red ears and his voice sent shivers down my spine.

I kept quiet, I don't want him to know how my body was aching to be... to be... ack! I couldn't even say it in my head. I continued to button his shirt as soon as I'm done with it the sooner I'll get out of this torture. It was pestering me how I can be ... like this.. 

No, I'm not okay. My body was in heat and I could feel his gaze on me once more. I was too caught up with my own thoughts, that I didn't even realize that Mingyu lowered his head to look at my face. I widened my eyes as I abruptly took a step back.

"W-What?" I stammered, I was taken off guard by this tall doofus.

"You look like you have a fever, hyung. You're red all over." He said with an innocent looking face. It's scary how he can look so oblivious when his mere presence can shake my body up into a mess. He is definitely dangerous.

"No." I replied simply, I avoided his eyes. "I buttoned your shirt." 

I hate how I feel so self-conscious. I gripped my pillow, I could still smell his scent. With flushed cheeks and a heated body, I closed my eyes, this isn't good. My body is turning weak and I could feel my mind floating away just by the thought of him. Sometimes, I could empathized with the fans, Mingyu was certainly dangerous and hopefully I could keep my distance from him. 

It's embarrassing how much he has an effect on me. How much he turns me on just by his scent, just by his stare and just by the way he calls me. I curse my body, and how hormonal it is. The more I think of him, the more my body gets hotter by the minute. I tightly held my pillow, hoping these urges will stop but I can't stop thinking about him touching me. My breath started to hitch and I could feel my body loosen up.

My mind was spinning and my hands started to quiver. I hate Kim Mingyu for doing this to me. I want to call out his name, I want him to touch me. My body's aching to be touched by him. 

"Hyung?" 

Oh no.... He's here.... I went back to the dorm earlier than the rest to give myself some time to cool off my body, but why was he here?!

"......." I can't, I just can't give a decent response, I'm afraid my voice will give my situation away.

I could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer, he sitted by my side, placing a hand on my back.

"Hyung... are you okay?" He leaned in. 

I looked at him with glazed eyes, how can I respond properly.My mouth was open and my cheeks were flushed pink. He looked surprised, he was still scanning my body with those eyes of his. How terrible of him to put me in such torture. Of all the people, why him?

I nodded weakly, but his touch wasn't helping my situation. 

"Hyung..." He said once more, what was it this time?! Can't he just leave me alone?! Somehow his tone of voice changed, huskier and deeper than before. "I'm sorry..."

My ears perked up, what was he sorry for?

"I know you're going to kill me...but.." I saw Mingyu look at my body, "You look too good right now."

That was the last thing I heard before I felt his lips ravish my body. The next thing I knew, I was under him being showered with wet and passionate kisses. I was lost in his touch as my fingers intertwined with his black hair.

"Mi...Minggu... You certainly are dangerous..." I panted.

"Look who's talking." He whispered in my ear.

Stop making me go crazy.


AN: hihihihihihihi jihoonie wont admit that he wants some other type of "touch" from Mingyu. Because Jihoon wants Mingyu as much as Mingyu wants him even though Jihoon wouldn't openly admit it. hahahaha