Minggu is Impulsive

10 things Woozi knows about Mingyu

"OW!" I heard Mingyu, he proceeded to nurse his pained hand.

I raised my brow, giving him a straight face and hoping that the severe redness on my cheeks won't show up.

"Can't you control yourself?" I clicked my tongue, how can this person be so impulsive in a place like this? We're currently doing work in my studio, yet this guy's hand would wander a bit. I could feel the vein in my head pulsating, now is not the time to be controlled by hormones!

"Well.. When you make such a y face like that... I get impulsive and immediately want to have my way with you--"

"YAAAAAAAAH" I didn't allow him to finish his reason, the way Mingyu talks about these kind of stuff so nonchalantly  always made me feel embarrassed. This man is very shameless. Sigh. This guy, seriously. He is way too impulsive about these things, it is embarrassing. 

I could feel his eyes scanning my features as I try to set my train of thought back to our business. I've been checking his lyrics and the way his flow would go with the new song, but he is too distracted! If he's going to look at me then he shouldn't make it so obvious... Geez... it's making me self-conscious. I bit my lower lip as I leaned closer, "Here..." I tried to get us back on track, "Try rapping this with the beat."

He nodded as he gave me a silly smile. I feel helpless when I look at him, it feels like my strong will is easily defeated by a warm smile. He leaned closer to me, I could smell the shampoo he used. Sometimes I hate how my mind would just continue to remind me of him. Every bit of him.. it seems like I always find myself thinking about Mingyu all the time. 

When did it start to feel a bit more.. intimate between us? I could feel a sense of embarrassment wash through me again as I recall the times where Mingyu would hold me tight, and the times where he would often tell me that he likes me and the times where he would carry me on his back. Thinking about it now.. he would always act out of impulse. He's a simple guy and when he feels like it, he would immediately act out his own desires. 

That's why he is way too impulsive. He told me that he wants to hug me, he told me that he wants to hold me, he told me that he wants to kis---... Sigh, this guy.The point is, he needs to control himself. My eyes wandered from his determined dark eyes to his lips, he looks really cool right now, but he is still a stupid dongsaeng. I rested my chin on my hand as I further analyzed his features.

His tan skin is smooth and he has a small face. His nose is defined and his lashes are long... he is definitely suited to be an idol. I must admit that he is attractive.. I have to give him that and he looks cool on stage, but at the end of the day he is still a stupid dongsaeng.I chuckled to myself, I thought having a little laugh won't cause any harm, but then Mingyu stopped rapping. I looked over and found his eyes locked on my lips.

Oh no... I know that look. I gulped as I could feel my whole body heating up. Mingyu leaned in closer, just how close does he want us to be?! His breath is practically brushing my lips! I stayed frozen on my chair, there was no chance of escape at this point. I hate it when he looks at me like that... it makes me feel weird all over. 

"W-What?" I dared to ask.

He gave me a silly smile before leaning over to kiss me.... His lips are soft..His hands are cupping my cheeks... I could feel my body get warmer everytime he pushes his lips on mine... My knees felt weak even though I was sitting on my office chair... his scent makes me feel lightheaded... My eyes started to water, the way his lips would move against mine.. it's making me feel embarrassed.

"Sorry, hyung." He slowly parted from me, "I guess I was impulsive." 

"D-Don't give me that excuse!" I raged, "Why do you always have to kiss me like this! I'm a guy--" Once again, I found my lips being assaulted with his own.

"I'm aware that you're a guy, hyung." Mingyu chuckled, "Doesn't change the fact that I like you."

"S-Stop saying such embarrassing things..." I couldn't hold eye contact any longer, I diverted my eyes away. His gaze made me feel ... like he's been scoping my whole body.. "Don't act on impulse.."

"Can't help it, hyung." He shrugged with a nonchalant tone, "We're alone in your studio and you looked like you were thinking of someone else while I was right in front of you. I got jealous and acted on my own accord."

"Stupid dongsaeng." I barked back, Kim Mingyu you stupid fool. I was thinking of you the whole time, you damn idiot.


AN: Kept it short and sweet <3