Minggu is Loud

10 things Woozi knows about Mingyu

It's way too early to be awake on a rest day. My eye twitched uncontrollably as the sound of Mingyu's voice rang inside my head. Why was he so loud early in the morning?! I placed my pillow over my head, hoping it will do something to muffle the sound of Mingyu's voice but it was no use. I closed my eyes shut, maybe if I forcibly do this then I can get back to sleep. I didn't mind his loud voice, but for some reason whenever I'm around his voice would be on maximum volume.

I tried my best to fall back to sleep, I grumbled under my breath, why was he like this? It was annoying. I'm a person who likes solitude and silence, I have to suffer early in the morning for this? I've been losing sleep these past few months just to give out a good song to the public and this was one of the rarest days to have where I can fully regain more sleep, but his loud voice was excruciatingly painful to hear in the morning.

I think I'm going insane, it seems like his voice got louder? I scrunched my brows together, now is not the time to be delusional. Although... I kind of feel self-conscious now that I've noticed it. I've been acting so weird whenever I think about him... Actually.. Mingyu's been on my mind for the past few months. I don't know exactly what's happening to me, but... I don't hate it. 

But still, his loud voice is irritating. the whole country could hear him. I desparately wanted to go back to sleep but the thought of his loud voice continued to ring inside my head. Suddenly, chills went up my spine when Mingyu's voice suddenly reached the back of my neck. I jolted up, to find Mingyu looking at me. This guy...Does he even know how close he is?! I could practically see the details of his iris! 

Why does he have to do this so early in the morning?! I tried my best to maintain a straight face but the way his eyes would look at me and the curve of his lips made me feel a bit guilty to have shown him such a sour look. 

"You're too loud." I said, somehow my bluntness doesn't faze him. He just gave a silly looking smile. Why does he have to look like a high school girl who's in love?! Aish, this guy is really something.

"Hyung, want to go out today?" He asked me, even though I planned to sleep the whole day... I just... sigh... 

"...Sure but let me sleep for a few more minutes." I reasoned. I watched as his puppy dog smile turned brighter. All that was missing were ears and a fluffy wagging tail. I don't know if I'm stupid or just weak against my dongsaeng. 

"Sure thing, hyung." He said with such glee as he opted to go out of our room. Finally, a few more minutes of peace and quiet-- 

"JIHOONIE HYUNG AGREED TO GO OUT WITH ME TODAY!" I head him shout from the living room. I cursed under my breath why was he like this?! What's the big deal?! We're just going to hang out! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO HAVE SUCH A LOUD VOICE?!

My temper was slowly boiling inside of me as I closed my eyes shut one more time. I gritted my teeth as I attempted to fall back to sleep once again, but his voice was still echoing in my head. I clicked my tongue in distaste, it was one thing that he was always in my mind, but I really need some sleep. I violently kicked my blanket off of me and immediately sat up straight out of frustration.

I messed up my hair even more and groaned, why am I starting my day like this?! I stumbled to get on my feet, my body was still adjusting to the abrupt wake up call. I slowly made a few steps to the door as Mingyu's voice continued to get louder and louder. I bit my lower lip as I made my way to the living room. I could hear the rest of the members laughing and cheering him on. What are they even doing?

Ah! No matter, I can see his head from where I was. Damn, he is too tall and too  loud. I made my way towards him, the members seem to caught on that I was in a bad mood as the look on their faces looked like they've seen a ghost.With a grim look on my face, I tugged on Mingyu's shirt. He looked behind him and was initially shocked.

"You.." I said grimmly.

Mingyu looked oblivious to my vengeance, I grabbed him by the collar and out of sheer annoyance I silenced him with my lips. Everybody turned quiet but I was too pissed off to even care anymore. At least this way he'll shut up for a few minutes so I can get some shut eye. 

"You are too loud." I said against his lips before I parted with him. My lips tingled and I could feel my whole face burning up. I'm sure I already look like a tomato but I didn't care. I looked at him straight in the eyes, "Let me sleep." Before exiting the living room as I headed back to my bed. 

"Well, that's one way to shut Mingyu up." I heard Jun snickered.

Mingyu is probably frozen on the spot right now while I'm as red as a traffic light.


AN: Made a counter part for my series fic :DDDDD hope you guys like it <3