Closer

TaeNy One Shots
Title: Closer
Pairing: Taeyeon/ Tiffany 
Rating: G
Genre: AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Fiction fiction fiction. 

Summary: Random nonsense. You know me.

=== 

Taeyeon walked into the kitchen with a cheeky grin on her face. She tiptoed as she tried to move as close to Tiffany without making a sound. Her hands were about to reach the girl's waist when Tiffany turned around. 

"What are you doing?" Tiffany pointed the spatula at her with raised brows.

"I was..." Her hands were still hung in place as she wriggled her fingers. "I was going to surprise you!" She took a step forward and placed her hands on the girl's hips. 

"Why?" Tiffany furrowed her brows as she stared at her and placed the spatula aside.

"Because..." Taeyeon looked around for something, anything, to use as a lame excuse. "I..." Her eyes lit up as she saw the mixing bowl. She bit her lip as she tried to suppress her smile and moved closer, pressing Tiffany against the counter. She carefully lifted her hand off to lean it against the counter. "I missed you..." Taeyeon tiptoed a little to kiss her on the lips. 

"That's so sweet of you, Tae." Tiffany mumbled against her lips before kissing her back.

"Not as sweet as this..." 

"Sweet as wha..." Tiffany shrieked when Taeyeon smeared a handful of melted chocolate against her cheek. "What the hell?!" She quickly wiped her face with a nearby kitchen towel.

Taeyeon burst out laughing while clutching her stomach with her other hand. "You look... Y-you..." She wiped the tear from her eye after calming down. "Your face was so funny!" She flailed her hand as she took a step back when Tiffany glared at her.

"It's not funny."

"But you didn't see your face!"

"Not. Funny."

"Awww, come here baby." Taeyeon opened her arms and beckoned her to come closer.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes as she crossed her arms. "No." 

"Oh, please..." She looked at her in disbelief when Tiffany didn't move a single bit. "Baby, come here." 

"Your hand is still dirty."

Taeyeon raised her brows and looked at her hand. She grabbed the discarded towel on the counter and wiped her hand clean. "It's clean now." She showed her palm. "Now come here, baby." She opened her arms wider and took a step forward. 

Tiffany observed her for a while before giving in. She hesitantly moved closer and slender arms immediately went around her waist. "Just because I let you cling on me like this doesn't mean you're forgiven."

"I'm not even expecting you to forgive me." Her grin widen as she pushed her gently back against the counter. 

"I don't like that grin on your face."

"Oh, really?" Taeyeon smirked.

"Yeah, really."

"Really, huh."

"Uh huh."

"Well..." She tapped her chin in thought. "How can I get you to forgive me?"

Tiffany raised her brow at the question. "I thought you weren't expecting me to forgive you?"

"Of course I do." Taeyeon lifted her brows playfully. "So what should I do?"

"How about you..." The lips pressed against hers for a chaste kiss silenced her. 

"I love you, Fany-ah." Taeyeon whispered against her lips before placing another peck. "Am I forgiven now?" She grinned at the girl’s dazed look.

Tiffany crinkled her nose at the cheeky grin. She held her face and pulled her closer. "Fine." She shook her head in feigned disapproval. "I love you too."

===