Truth or Dare: Distraction

TaeNy One Shots
Title: Truth or Dare: Distraction
Pairing: Taeyeon/ Tiffany
Rating: PG-13-ish?
Genre: College AU
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Fiction fiction fiction.
Summary: Who knows why I’m writing this.

===

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"From a scale of 1 to 10, how good is Taeyeon in bed?"

Taeyeon choked on her own spit upon hearing the question. "W-what?!"

"Shut up, Taeng. We're not talking to you." Hyoyeon waved her off as she scooted closer to Tiffany.

"W-what kind of question is that?!" Tiffany was just as flustered. 

"You chose truth. This is what you get." Jessica shrugged nonchalantly.

"Now come on, answer it." Yuri nodded encouragingly while draping her arm around Tiffany's shoulder.

Tiffany felt her cheeks burning at each passing second. When she looked up and scanned around the people, everyone was staring at her with much anticipation except for Taeyeon and Sooyoung. With a defeated sigh, her eyes returned to gaze at Taeyeon and gave her a weak smile. 

"So?" Hyoyeon urged her to answer. 

"1." 

"1?" Yoona couldn't help but voice out her confusion.

"Yes, 1." Tiffany turned to look at her hands on her lap. "100."

Hyoyeon burst out laughing at the answer, her hands busy slapping Yoona's arm. Meanwhile, Taeyeon buried her face in her hands, unable to look at their friends.

"Oh god! I think Sooyoung fainted!"

===

"That was embarrassing."

"I know..." Tiffany didn't dare to look at Taeyeon as she hooked her pinky around the other girl's. "I'm so sorry, Tae."

"It's okay." Taeyeon chuckled. "But I don't think it's completely fine since you made Sooyoung faint." She turned to look at the living room where Sooyoung was lying down comfortably on the couch. 

"Sorry." 

Silence engulfed them for a moment as they refrained to look at each other until Taeyeon spoke. "So..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm a hundred, huh?" 

Tiffany almost immediately lifted her head at the question. "I..." She bit her lip in embarrassment.

Liking the reaction, Taeyeon stepped closer and leaned against her ear. "Am I?" She placed her hands lightly on Tiffany's waist.

"Hey, hey, hey! Get a room, you lovebirds!" Yoona slapped Taeyeon's arm when she passed by the hallway.

Taeyeon ended up laughing to herself as she waved their friend off. When she had finally calmed down, Tiffany was now staring at her with unreadable eyes. "What is it?"

"Nothing." Tiffany subtly glanced around before whispering against her ear. "Let's get out of here." Taeyeon pulled back in reflex and raised a questioning brow. Before she could say a word, Tiffany quickly grabbed her cheeks to pull her back. "I wanna make sure you deserve that 100." 

Taeyeon felt the smirk against her ear and so she ree of her own. "Is this some kind of revenge for teasing you a while ago?"

"Maybe." Tiffany completely pulled away to take her girlfriend's hand. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Taeyeon only chuckled as she let Tiffany drag her out of the apartment.

===

"Truth or dare?"

Tiffany instinctively looked at the person right across from her. “Um…”

“Choose now or you’ll be forced to do a dare.” Jessica said nonchalantly with a subtle flip of her hair.

“What?”

“Okay, dare it is!” Hyoyeon clapped her hands and everyone, of course save for Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sooyoung, cheered in return. 

“Dare! Dare! Dare!” Yoona chanted and almost immediately followed by Yuri.

“I dare you to…”

“Hey, why do you always get to choose the dare?” Tiffany protested, cutting Hyoyeon off.

“Because I’m the truth or dare master.” Hyoyeon waved her hand to dismiss Tiffany. “Do a on Taeng.” She pointed at the said girl who choked on her drink.

“W-what?! No!”

“No?” Yoona moved closer, her face dangerously close to Tiffany as she stared intently.

“Then how about a ?” Hyoyeon questioned with a straight face.

“Hell no!” Both Taeyeon and Tiffany exclaimed at the same time, making Hyoyeon laugh uncontrollably.

“So which is it?” Jessica chimed in, a knowing smirk plastered on her face.

“Nothing! I choose nothing!” Tiffany said desperately, her cheeks blushing. There was a loud screeching sound and she stared in horror as Yuri dragged a chair from the dining room, placing it in front of the TV. “W-what are you doing?!” She turned to her right and saw Taeyeon getting dragged by Hyoyeon, forcing her to be seated on the chair.

“H-hey guys! This isn’t fair!” Taeyeon flailed her arms in protest but got shoved into the chair. “Wha… H-hey! This is too much!” She thrashed violently when her wrists were tied down behind the chair.

“I-I’m not doing this!” Tiffany tried to resist but Yoona’s pull was too much for her. “W-what?! No!” She stumbled forward, almost hitting Taeyeon in the head. “I’m sorry, Tae.” She smiled apologetically at her girlfriend before turning to their friends. “Hey guys I’m n…”

“Music please!” Yuri hollered, conveniently cutting Tiffany off.

“H-hey! Stop it!” Tiffany tried to snatch the remote from Hyoyeon. 

“Guys! Stop it!” Taeyeon tried to break free but to no avail. 

“Stop resisting, Taeng! We’re doing you a favor here!” Hyoyeon shouted from the hallway and turned up the volume.

“W-what favor?!” Taeyeon almost choked on her words when the music started to play. “Oh god.” She groaned at the all too familiar song, that exact same song she told Hyoyeon when asked if there was a song that reminded her of Tiffany. 

The room was filled with the booming music, teasing cheers, whistling, and even howling. Tiffany was blushing furiously when she came back to the living room. Trying to run after Hyoyeon was never a good idea. 

“Tiffany! Tiffany! Tiffany!” Yoona started to cheer, her fist pumping in the air.

Tiffany helplessly looked around the small audience. Yoona was still cheering with all her might. Yuri was whistling while doing some weird dance moves. Jessica was stifling her laughter but burst out laughing the moment their eyes met. Sooyoung, well, she wasn’t even looking. And Taeyeon… her face was just as red, still trying to break free from the tight hold. The song ended but immediately replayed when Hyoyeon came back. After taking a deep breath, Tiffany turned to Taeyeon who had her eyes wide open as she sauntered to her. 

“What are you doing?!” Taeyeon hissed when Tiffany stopped right in front of her.

“Let’s just get it over with.” Tiffany said exasperatedly, placing her hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Woohoo! Tiffany!” Hyoyeon cheered on top of her lungs when Tiffany started to move with the beat. 

“Oh god. Tiffany. Stop it!” Taeyeon shook her head vigorously but immediately stopped when her knees were held in place. “Oh my god.” She took in a deep breath, her eyes as wide as they could be while watching Tiffany doing some body rolls.

A distinct squeal was heard somewhere from behind when Tiffany started to dance really sensually. Her hands went up and down her body, to Taeyeon’s head, and down to her shoulders, all the while straddling her flushed girlfriend.

“Breathe Taeyeon, breathe!” 

“Taeyeon you lucky bastard!”

“Tiffany date me instead!” There was a distinct crazy laugh after it was said, most probably from Hyoyeon.

Tiffany kept on dancing, her eyes locked at her girlfriend’s stiff body. Taeyeon’s mouth was hanging open while her eyes followed Tiffany here and there. The song soon ended and it was only then that Tiffany realized what she had done. She couldn’t even look at Taeyeon in the eye as she got off and loosen the handkerchief around her wrists.

“I’m so sorry, Tae.” Tiffany helped Taeyeon to get up.

“Hah…” Taeyeon looked at her girlfriend with a dumbfounded face, her knees shaking after witnessing such… performance. “It’s…”

“Oh my god, Taeyeon fainted!”

“Oh god, Sooyoung too!”

=== 

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes as she felt something shifting beside her. “Uh…” She squinted her eyes as she tried to look in the dark.

“Hi.” Tiffany sat up and held Taeyeon in place. “Are you feeling better now?”

“Tiffany?”

“Yes.”

“What…” Taeyeon looked around the dim room. “What happened?”

“Well…” Tiffany was glad it was dark as her cheeks started to blush. “You fainted after… you know…”

“After… after the dare?” Taeyeon asked carefully, she too, was just as flushed.

“Um… Yeah.” Tiffany went to lie again on her side. “I’m sorry, Tae.” She scooted closer and placed her hand on Taeyeon’s cheek.

“It’s okay.” Taeyeon smiled shyly, covering Tiffany’s hand with her own. “I… I liked it, by the way.” She added with a little awkward cough.

“Um… I… I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything.” Taeyeon unconsciously wetted her lips as she moved closer. “Where’s everyone, by the way?”

“They went home.” Tiffany tried to look at her girlfriend in the eye. “Sooyoung fainted again.” She chuckled.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked with amusement. “Well, I can’t blame her. I mean…” She swallowed hard. “Well, you were flaming hot, to say the least.”

Tiffany let out an embarrassing whimper as she hid her face in the crook of Taeyeon’s neck. “I kinda got carried away, to be honest.” She mumbled.

“I thought so.” Taeyeon chuckled, her arms instinctively went around Tiffany to hug her close. “You’re so cute.” She kissed the girl’s forehead and got a playful hit on her shoulder in return.

“Stop teasing me.”

“I’m not. I’m just thinking out loud.” Taeyeon grinned when Tiffany looked up. “Not teasing you.” She leaned in to give her a reassuring kiss on the lips.

Tiffany sighed contentedly into the kiss, her hand absently caressing the girl’s neck. “So…” 

“Hm?”

“You got pretty much distracted, yeah?” Tiffany whispered against her ear, a tiny smirk plastered on her lips when Taeyeon gasped.

“Y-yeah…” Taeyeon held her breath when Tiffany kissed the spot behind her ear that sent good shivers down her body.

“Wanna return the favor?” 

Taeyeon almost moaned at the husky voice right on her ear. “Y-yeah… Sure… whatever you want…”

“Great. Now come here.”

===
A/N: Um...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE AND I DON'T KNOW?? RUN AWAY?? LOL whew. i can finally get rid of this in my wips. LOL have a great week ahead! :)

If anyone's curious, here's the song. LOL
Do you wanna be a...
PS: I'm sorry if you were expecting an update for My One and Only >.< HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T_T I'M TERRIBLE FOR LAUGHING, I KNOW. HAHAHAHAHAHA