[02] SoonHoon- Whipped

Letters

Kwon Soonyoung loved Lee Jihoon a lot. Probably more than the world. More than dancing and taekwondo combined even. He loved him that much.

 

Jihoon was everything that Soonyoung wanted and needed. The younger filles in the spots in the dancer's life that he didn't even think was lacking. There was nothing about their relationship that Soonyoung could complain about. 

 

Maybe except for now.

--

Soonyoung groaned again when he felt hands on his shoulders, shaking him gently then roughly at the next. He didn't even have to open his eyes to know who it was. No one's hands felt as warm. 

 

"Youngie..." Jihoon whined as he kept on shaking his boyfriend. 

 

Normally, Soonyoung would be beyond happy to hear those words. Jihoon doing aegyo was rare and he only used that nickname when he really wanted something from the older. And really, Soonyoung would usually be bending his back just to get what his boyfriend wanted but right now? He just really wanted to go back to sleep. 

 

"Yah, Kwon Soonyoung! You're even more difficult to wake up than I am!" Jihoon exclaimed, fists pounding into the older's back, apparently getting tired of the nice approach. 

Soonyoung groaned loudly, rolling towards Jihoon to wrap his arms around the younger's waist. "Babe, I had to jump up and down and drag you down the bed to wake you up. Can't beat that." 

"I nearly busted my head when you dragged me, you ." Jihoon scoffed. The younger sighed when Soonyoung didn't do anything but snuggle closer to him. "Youngie, you're awake already. Get up." 

 

Soonyoung merely hummed, the warmth that Jihoon was providing and the pliant body by his lulling him back to sleep. Just as he felt sleep overcome him, Soonyoung was shocked when he felt a harsh shove which ended up with him nearly falling off the bed. He took a moment to calm his heart, rolling back to safety before raising his head to glare at his smaller boyfriend. Jihoon had the decency to at least look apologetic. 

 

"Lee Jihoon, what the ?" Soonyoung hissed, pulling the blankets closer to him. 

Jihoon huffed. "I'm sorry, baby." 

"You don't even sound apologetic." Soonyoung accused before he let out a yawn. "Babe, can't we get ice cream or whatever it is you want in the morning?" 

"But I want ice cream now, Youngie." Jihoon pleaded, adding a pout which he knew that Soonyoung couldn't resist. 

 

Soonyoung groaned, sitting up before looking at his boyfriend again. He knew that this was a lost battle the moment he was called 'Youngie' but he wanted to believe he was a stronger man than that. Damn his weakness for aegyo. Or just anything Jihoon really. 

 

"Please?" Jihoon added in a cute voice, even tilting his heas as he stared at Soonyoung. 

 

Soonyoung took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he listed down why this was a bad idea. First of all, Soonyoung had just come home from both taekwondo and dance practice. He had no idea why he was dumb enough to think that combining both hobbies in one day was a smart idea or was doable but it was too late to question his life choices. Second, he had an early lecture tomorrow with the legendary Professor Cho. He seemed like a chill prof at the start, someone you can even ask gaming tips from but his exams were notorious and he was known to humiliate students that fell asleep in his class in a subtle but definitely more efrective way. And last, it was winter. Jihoon wanted ice cream in the middle of the night, in the middle of ice cold winter. 

 

Every functioning nerve of his brain was telling Soonyoung that this was a horrible, horrible idea. There was even a vague image of him drooling in class tomorrow while Professor Cho smirked evilly. The ache from his muscles were pulling him closer to the bed as well. 

 

But then again. Soonyoung cracked an eye open to observe Jihoon. The younger looked tired as well, dark circles ever present in his face with an odd pen stain on one of his cheekbones. Jihoon was even wearing one of Soonyoung's hoodies with what looked Soonyoung's sweater underneath as well. He didn't think Jihoon had the hindsight to wear all that before coming over unless this was all planned but the sight of his boyfriend wearing his clothes always did things to Soonyoung. Always made him feel weak. 

 

"Fiine. Let me get my jacket and pants." Soonyoung sighed. 

Jihoon grinned, crawling to him and placing a kiss on his cheek. "You're the best, Youngie! I'll wait in the living room, okay? I have to check if Wonwoo's still breathing right anyway." 

Soonyoung smiled,nodding. "Okay,okay. Tell him I'll call Mingyu if he doesn't go to sleep soon." 

"Will do." 

 

Jihoon gave him a small wave and Soonyoung squinted against the harsh lighy from their living room. He could make out Wonwoo and Jihoon's voices as he quickly dressed himself. He fished another scarf from his drawer when he saw that Jihoon didn't have one on him. 

 

"I knew you'd wake up, Soonyoungie." Wonwoo said with a smirk. 

Soonyoung kicked the other's shin. "Why the heck are you still awake? I thought you promised Mingyu to sleep early." 

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." Wonwoo said vaguely.

Jihoon and Soonyoung exchanged worried looks until the youngee nudged Soonyoung forward, eyebrows raised. "Uhm, is everything okay with the two of you?" Soonyoung asked awkwardly. 

Wonwoo blinked at him before looking at Jihoon. "With Mingyu? Yeah, we're great. Why?" 

"Oh. Good. Uh, just your tone?" Soonyoung replied. 

"Ah, that? I'm just bitter because Gyu is in a party right now and I couldn't come cause it's for the basketball team only." Wonwoo explained, smiling. "We're good." 

Jihoon sighed in relief. "Thank God. I don't want another one of your dramatic fights." 

"Dramatic? I'm not dramatic. We're not dramatic!" Wonwoo protested. 

"Oh please, Mingyu is the most dramatic person I know. After Seungkwan that is. And the two of you? Very dramatic." Jihoon argued. 

Wonwoo frowned, looking towards Soonyoung for help. 

"Well, you can be dramatic?" Soonyoung answered, chuckling when he got another kiss as a reward. "Anyway, we're off to get ice cream. If you're going to sleep, lock the door. I brought my keys with me." 

 

Soonyoung shot his best friend an apologetic smile as he led Jihoon out. Wonwoo just shook his head as he waved. Everyone in their group knew Jihoon acted catty, meaner when he was sleepy or hungry. Soonyoung sighed as his boyfriend just skipped ahead of him while chanting about ice cream. 

"Oh yeah, Soonyoung?" Wonwoo called out before he could shut the door. 

"Yeah?" 

"Ten minutes. Ten minutes of resisting Jihoon. That's a new record for you." Wonwoo smirked. 

 

Soonyoung blushed, flashing the other the bird before quickly shutting the door behind him. Whatever. See if Soonyoung ever defend Wonwoo against Jihoon again. 

--

Soonyoung groaned as he continued the trek back to his dorm. A part of him knew that this would happen while the other was very incredulous about the whole thing. 

 

It had taken him and Jihoon a good few tries before even finding an open ice cream shop. Soonyoung thought this was understandable; it was past midnight and he was pretty sure it was something negative degrees out. Why would anyone be looking for ice cream? But of course Soonyoung kept on leading Jihoon to different shops he knew just to remove that pout on his boyfriend's face. 

 

And when they finally found an open shop, Jihoon immediately ordered the largest Double Dutch cup that they had, completely oblivious to the judging look sent by the worker. Soonyoung glared at the said worker while paying, huffing loudly as they took an empty table and began eating. 

 

It was the aftermath that led to Soonyoung's current situation. Jihoon had just finished telling the older about the newest song that he had wrapped up, the tiredness on the younger's face making more sense when Jihoon suddenly let out a loud yawn. Soonyoung laughed at that, wiping his boyfriend's cheek as he started telling Jihoon that he couldn't wait to hear the song, only to see that the younger had fallen asleep. 

 

"Unbelievable." Soonyoung whispered. "Yah, Lee Jihoon." He said loudly, rolling his eyes when all that did was to make the youngee move closer to him. "I can't believe you fell asleep on me after asking me to trek down in the cold night." 

 

Jihoon didn't reply but had shifted even closer to Soonyoung. The older bit his lip, trying not to smile at how cute his boyfriend was without even trying. With some difficulty, he managed to heave Jihoon on his back with some gentle coaxing. Soonyoung smiled gratefully at the worker who at least opened the door for them and then he began his walk back to the dorm, praying that Wonwoo didn't take his advice and was still awake. 

--

"Soonyoung?" Jihoon whispered sleepily.

The older hummed, pulling Jihoon closer to his chest. "Sleep, babe. You've already eaten your ice cream." 

Jihoon nodded, wiggling a bit to face Soonyoung. "I know. Thank you for coming with me, Youngie." He whispered gently, pressing a fluttering kiss on the tip of Soonyoung's nose. 

Soonyoung sighed happily, arms tightening around the smaller. "Anything for you, baby." 

--

("So, why are you Santa Claus?" 

"Shut up, Jeon. I already told you, the guy Jihoon hired backed out at the last minute!"

...

"Yes but why you?" 

"Because he's the absolute best boyfriend that would do anything for me, right Youngie?" 

"Oh God,don't make out here! I don't think the kids are ready to see Santa kissing an elf. Where the hell is my boyfriend anyway?" 

"Food table." 

"Of course.")

 

A.N: i want icecream and we dont have winter here so legit request. Hahahaha oh god i missed writing SoonHoon!! ♡