Author's Note

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo guys! It's your girl in the house! *gets hit* I'm so so so sorry for disappearing for more than year (damn... I was gone for so long??). I have been coming to AFF but solely to read stories, not write. There were a lot of reasons to why I didn't write for so long. College definitely was a major blocker but tbh, I started losing interest? I don't know why. I used to enjoy writing but now, it feels like a burden. Having so many incomplete stories... it's just draining me. I don't have the zeal to continue them anymore. I don't know what to do anymore... I'll slowly try to update and somehow finish these stories but if I won't be able to, I'm sorry. I'm just not interested to do chaptered fics anymore. I'd rather write one-shots and let them be.

So sorry that I ranted it out but I wanted give you the reason of my absence. And please, I'm sorry to say this but maybe... my stories will be left incomplete...

On the other hand, I've been doing good irl so that's nice, right? Anyway, I hope you guys aren't disappointed in me (I don't blame you if you are). Please forgive this incompetent potato.

Hope you guys are having a good life. And I wish you guys all the best. Saranghae <3 I purple you <3 (yes I've become a BTS stan too :D)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter