The man I'm going to marry

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello? Cho Kyuhyun speaking.”

> Oh… so your name is Kyuhyun…

Kyuhyun knitted his brows in confusion “Excuse me?”

> Are you not able to recognize my voice?

Just when Kyuhyun was about to give a snarky comment, he remembered the voice “...Siwon?”

> Bingo! So, how are you?

Kyuhyun sighed “How did you get my number?”

> There’s nothing I can’t do. So, how are you?

“Is that what you use your money for? You–”

> I called to invite you to my parents’ anniversary.

“Huh?! How can I come like that? I don’t even know you. And–”

> House no. 10, Street no. 4, Apgujeong.

“Wait.”

Before Kyuhyun could say anything, the line was cut. What was that?

Siwon looked at his phone, smiling. He will come. If he doesn’t… nope, he WILL come.

~~~

Siwon welcomed the guests with his charming smile but his eyes were at the gate of his house. His eyes were searching for a particular Kyuhyun. And man, his smile was as bright as a bulb when that Kyuhyun came through the gate along with his sister.

“Kyuhyun!” Siwon ran towards them and welcomed him. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes while Ahra was giggling all the way. After getting in, Siwon left to greet others, leaving Kyuhyun and Ahra alone. After a while, Siwon joined them again and pushed Kyuhyun onto the stage to sing. Kyuhyun frowned at Siwon but took the mic. As he started singing, everyone at the party was mesmerized with his voice.

“Who is he, Siwon?” The man beside Siwon asked him.

“The man I’m going to marry.” said Siwon, with a mesmerizing smile on his face.

The man looked at Siwon, shocked. The surprised man said the same to the guy beside him. Who told it to the lady beside him. Who told it to the lady beside her. Within minutes, the man beside Mr. Choi asked him “How come you didn’t tell us that your son was gay?”

Mr. Choi looked at him, surprised “What are you talking about?”

The man chuckled “You don’t have to act surprised. Everyone here knows that the person who’s singing right now is your son’s fiancee?”

Mr. Choi frowned a bit “Did he say that?”

“He was the one who told Jung. I really have to say… your son has a very unique but good taste, Choi.”

Mr. Choi looked at the singing Kyuhyun and frowned “Is that so? How come I didn’t know that?”

~~~

“Why did you say that I was the guy who was marrying you? What would they think of me?” Kyuhyun pouted as he glared at the smiling Siwon in front him in the train.

“I told that ‘the man I’m going to marry’. That didn’t mean you meant the same.” Siwon gave his pathetic explanation, making Kyuhyun roll his eyes.

Kyuhyun mumbled “He could have asked me that first…” It wasn’t meant for anyone to hear but Siwon still did.

“Ah… so, I’ll ask you now. Marry me.”

Kyuhyun sighed “Why? Why do you want to marry me?”

Siwon chuckled “Isn’t it simple? I love you. I want to live my life with you.”

Kyuhyun scowled “That’s plain stupidity. That’s not love. And… I don’t love you.”

Siwon laughed “It’s called love at first sight. And I know that you love me. You just didn’t realize it yet. I bet you will realize soon.” Siwon’s smile faded when Kyuhyun didn’t answer. Siwon walked towards Kyuhyun and held his hands “I really love you… let’s try this. Let’s go on a date and then let’s be apart from each other for a week and then, let’s see if you miss me or not. If you do, you love me and I’ll send my parents to talk to your parents and if you don’t, I’ll not even come in front of you again.”

Kyuhyun looked at Ahra who was being ignored all the time. Ahra just smiled and mouthed ‘try it’. He sighed and looked at Siwon “Fine. Just one date. After that, we’ll meet after a week and then, no more.”

Siwon nodded and placed a quick kiss on Kyuhyun’s cheek “We’ll see about you leaving me after a week.”

~~~

Kyuhyun sighed as he crawled into his bed. He had just returned from his date wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter