This Is Ridiculous!

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, I updated! Well, I hope you enjoy the update  ^_^

But little did Kyuhyun know how wrong he was. Kyuhyun never expected Siwon’s parents to come to their home the next day. When they arrived, Kyuhyun panicked and Ahra had to calm him down. After calming, he went to meet Mr.& Mrs.Choi. The conversation irked him.

“We had a difficult time finding the house. All the houses look just the same. Not like Apujeong.” That is definitely Mr.Choi. Kyuhyun had the urge to shout but he controlled himself.

“He’s just joking around.” That must be Mrs.Choi. He entered the living room and greeted them. Mrs.Choi looked at him, smiling “You’re really handsome. No wonder my son likes you.” Kyuhyun couldn’t help but smile a little at the compliment.

“So, what brings you here?” Mr.Cho asked.

“Well, my son wants to marry your son and he wanted us to talk to you about it. So here we are.” said Mr.Choi. He looked at Kyuhyun “What do you do?”

“I’m a med-student. Final year.” Kyuhyun answered.

Mr.Choi nodded “Ah… you must be intelligent then. Look at my good-for-nothing son. Even though I’m a successful lawyer, he studied culinary to be a patisserie and now, doesn’t do anything. With all the money I have, he could have got any girl he liked, even from the streets but he had to fall in this mess–”

“Did you just compare my son to a girl from a street? And my son made him fall into a mess? Do you think my son trapped him?!” Mr.Cho asked, sounding angry.

“No, you’re misunderstanding–”

“What’s there to misunderstand?” Mr.Cho raised his voice.

“How dare you raise your voice at me, you middle-class person!” Before Mr.Choi could say anything more, Kyuhyun cut him.

“Don’t you dare talk to my father like that.” Mr.Choi looked at Kyuhyun, scowling. Kyuhyun continued “You didn’t come here to talk about mine and Siwon's relationship. You came here just to diss at my family status and degrade us. You know what? I don’t love your son. Forget about me trapping him. He’s the one who follows me around, stalks me. Get that! And don’t you dare come here again if you plan on saying something like this to my family.”

“You–”

“The door is that way.” Kyuhyun said pointing at the door. Mr.Choi left the house, furious while Mrs.Choi apologized for her husband’s behavior before leaving.

Mr.Cho looked at Kyuhyun “At least you stood up for us…” He sighed and went back to his room. Kyuhyun slumped on the couch I knew it! This is going to do no good to us.

~~~

“Kyuhyun, why are you ignoring me? Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun!” Siwon stood in front of Kyuhyun, blocking Kyuhyun’s path.

Kyuhyun glared at him “What do you want? Aren’t you happy with what happened at my home?”

“Kyuhyun… I had no idea they would go to your home. They didn’t even tell me!” Siwon defended.

Kyuhyun sighed “Whatever. You know what? Forget it. Let’s not even wait for a week. I don’t love you. Just consider this as some fling and forget it. Find someone else.” Kyuhyun felt as if his heart was aching but he didn’t understand why. Isn’t this good for all of us? I should be happy not sad. I shouldn’t be in pain because of this… then why?

“Is it that easy to move on?” Kyuhyun looked at Siwon, who looked very serious and sad. Siwon looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes “Do you really not like me? Not even a bit?”

“N-No.” Way to go! Will he believe you now?

“Well, your bad.” Siwon shrugged. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon, dumbfounded Really? He won’t even argue? And my bad? Who does he think he is!? Kyuhyun was flaring up.

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun and chuckled “Just look at your face. Me being nonchalant about it is making you angry and you want me to believe that you don’t like me. Ha!”

Calm down, Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun took a deep breath and looked Siwon “So, you’re saying that you love me? Will you do anything for me?” Siwon nodded. “Then, will you jump off from a cliff if I ask you to or maybe do that if I’m in danger?”

Siwon chuckled “No and… no.”

Kyuhyun scoffed “And you told you’ll do anything.”

“Kyuhyun, I’m not going to prove my love by giving my life for you. I’ll save you and always keep you near me so that nothing bad ever happens to you.”

Kyuhyun could feel his heart beat faster. This is ridiculous! He’s just being cheesy. I can't fall for that! “Y-You told you wanted a week gap, right? Fine. But remember, if I say I don’t love you, you shouldn’t pester me anymore.”

Siwon smiled brightly “Of course. But that’s least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter