I'm Mr. Choi

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona… I’m scared. Am I doing something wrong in haste?” Kyuhyun looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a crisp white shirt with a tie with black trousers and shiny black shoes. His hair was styled and he looked really handsome.

Ahra smiled and patted on Kyuhyun’s back “Have belief in your decision, Kyu. I know this is fast but you both love each other, don’t you? Anyway, I’ll be supporting you.” Kyuhyun nodded. He and Ahra exited his room and found Mrs.Cho in the living room.

“Where are you both going dressed up like that?” Mrs.Cho looked at them questioningly.

“Where would we go? I’m going to work and Kyuhyun is going to hospital. Bye” said Ahra

They were about to leave when Mrs.Kim and Ryeowook entered inside “Kyuhyun, give me an insulin injection before you leave.”

Kyuhyun sighed and went inside his room to bring the injection. Mrs.Kim kept grumbling about how sad her life is. “I wish I could make Kyuhyun my son-in-law but I don’t have a daughter. How about Kyuhyun marry Ryeowook? That’s a good idea, right?”

Mrs.Cho and Ahra looked at Mrs.Kim dumbfounded. Mrs.Kim chuckled “Don’t tell me you are narrow-minded! You should be broad minded like me.”

Kyuhyun returns with the injection and injects it “Everyone can’t be cool like you, Aunt.” Kyuhyun looked at Mrs.Cho who sighed and went back to the kitchen. Ahra pulled Kyuhyun “Come on. We’ll be getting late.”

Kyuhyun nodded. He wanted to leave as soon as possible but Ryeowook was standing in the way “What happened, Ryeowook? Anything you want to say?”

Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun to lean down and when he did, Ryeowook said into his ear “I k-know you’re doing the r-right thing. A-Always be together w-with that guy, okay? And c-congrats for your w-wedding in a-advance.”

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook, shocked. How did he know?!

Ryeowook smiled and whispered again “I-I heard M-Minho and you t-talking about it y-yesterday. I w-wish I could be t-there at the w-wedding. Now, g-go!”

Kyuhyun smiled softly and hugged Ryeowook. He said in his ear “Thank you for not telling about it to anyone. I owe you this.”

Ryeowook pulled back from the hug. Ahra looked at them, confused but Kyuhyun mouthed that he would explain later. Ryeowook nodded with a bright smile and ushered Kyuhyun and Ahra out of the house “M-My good wishes a-are with you!”

Kyuhyun looked back and smiled “Thanks!”

 

Kyuhyun and Ahra reached the bus-stop. Kyuhyun looked at Ahra, looking a bit scared “Noona, is this the right decision?”

Ahra sighed “Not again, Kyuhyun!”

“But… I don’t know! Is this really okay? Should I really marry him?”

Ahra rolled her eyes and then grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm “Fine. You don’t want to marry him, right? Let’s go. Come. I’ll call Siwon and tell him that you don’t want to marry him anymore.”

“NO!” Kyuhyun shouted “I want to marry him! I’m just being scared for nothing.”

Ahra looked at her little brother and chuckled “Aigoo, our Kyu is going to get married.”

Kyuhyun nodded “Yeah… I just wish Mom and Dad could be there too...”

~~~

“Siwon, where are you going?”

Siwon stopped in his tracks and slowly turned back to face Mr.Choi “Umm… to meet...umm… a friend.”

“Where? I’ll drop you there.”

“You don’t have to do this, dad. I’ll go by myself.” Siwon gave a fake smile.

“Siwon. Get in the car. Tell me where I should drop you.”

Siwon sighed. He knew his dad was adamant “Fine. Drop me in Songpa.”

“Okay. I was going to Gangnam anyway. You should take my help sometimes.” Mr.Choi smiled.

Siwon just looked at his dad and nodded slowly.

In the car…

“Siwon, did you decide to something in your life or just burn my money into smoke?” asked Mr.Choi.

“Dad… I quit smoking.” Siwon confessed. Yes, he actually did. When Kyuhyun had told him that he didn’t like people who smoke during the time Siwon was courting Kyuhyun, Siwon left smoking immediately. That was the power of love.

“Really? Unbelievable… but it’s good. Anyway, do you have any plans for future?”

Siwon nodded “Me and my friends plan to open a bakery. My friends were in business management and culinary so it would be really good for all of us. We have even found the perfect location. But we need money to start the business. Dad… can you give us a loan or something? I’ll make sure to pay it back to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter