I... am married

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months later...

Siwon and Kyuhyun met whenever they had the chance to. And Siwon was not at all afraid of showing his affection to Kyuhyun. He loved holding Kyuhyun’s hand, pulling him into a hug. Anyone could tell that they were definitely not friends. But Kyuhyun always denied it whenever he was asked by strangers.

 

“Kyuhyun.” Siwon nuzzled his head in Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Siwon! What are you doing!? We’re the bus, mind you!” Kyuhyun tried to escape but he was sitting near the window so he was trapped.

“I don’t care. I missed you so much. It's been a week since I last saw you and it’s been 3 months since we got married but we haven’t done anything more than kissing.”

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon “You’re really shameless!” He tries to push Siwon away but Siwon puts his hand around Kyuhyun’s shoulder and pulls him closer. Just when Siwon was going to say something, someone pats him on the shoulder.

“Get up.” The man said.

“Excuse me?”

“I said get up. And stop bullying that boy.” The man looks at Kyuhyun “He’s bullying you, isn’t he?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. Siwon looked at him, dumbfounded “Kyuhyun… Fine!” Siwon gets up and sits in the front seat.

The man sits beside Kyuhyun “Are you okay?”

Kyuhyun nodded and looked at Siwon. Siwon was looking out of the window. Kyuhyun called Siwon but he didn’t respond. Kyuhyun patted Siwon’s shoulder “I’m sorry.”

“Why are you sorry? I’m bullying you. You shouldn’t talk to me.”

Kyuhyun sighed. Within these three months, he had seen a lot of Siwon and two parts of Siwon were something which Kyuhyun had faced a lot and trust him, he doesn’t like them at all. Those were jealous Siwon and sulky Siwon. Yes, Siwon could be really sulky at times and this was one of them.

The man beside Kyuhyun looked at them, confused “Why are you apologizing? He was the one bullying you. He should be the one apologizing.”

Kyuhyun smiled and shook his head “No, he wasn’t bullying me. He would never bully me.”

Siwon’s ears perked up at the statement so he leaned back. The man looked more confused “Then?”

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon who was now turning back “He’s my husband” leaving a bright smile on Siwon’s face.

~~~

> I love you.

“Siwon. I’m on duty. Do you need to call me?”

> Say that you love me.

“I.said.I.am.on.duty. I can’t say it.”

> What does duty have to do anything with that?

“Siwon. There are people around me.”

> Fine. Say yes or no.

“Yes. Now bye.” *beep*

Siwon looked at the phone and smiled “He never says it.”

“He didn’t say it, did he?” Donghae teases Siwon who was working on the construction of Siwon's bakery.

“You just do you work, fishy!”

~~~

“I’m here.”

Siwon turned around and smiled when he found Kyuhyun standing behind him. Kyuhyun sat beside him “I told Ahra to wait for a few minutes at the station so can’t talk with you for long. You didn’t wait for long, right?”

Siwon hugged Kyuhyun by his shoulder “It's fine for me to wait for hours to get these few minutes with you.” They look at the Han river in front of them.

“Siwon… I love you.”

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun and smiled “I love you too.” Siwon closed the gap between them and kissed Kyuhyun. It wasn't too passionate. Pure love was flowing with the kiss.

When they pulled back, Kyuhyun turned back to the Han river “I wish we can be together without hiding. I can’t wait to live with you.”

Siwon smiled “Neither can I.”

~~~

3 more months later…

"I'm moving out" declared Siwon as he went to his room to pack his bags.

"Siwon... please don't do this. Honey, stop him." Mrs.Choi looked at Mr.Choi who was busy reading the newspaper.

Mr.Choi shrugged "I don't care. Let him go where he wants to. He's not a five year old kid. He told he's married, right? So, let him go."

"But..." Mrs.Choi went to Siwon's room and saw that Siwon was busy packing "Siwon, don't do this please. I'm sure your dad will accept you and Kyuhyun."

Just then, Mr.Choi shouted "I'm never accepting that!"

Mrs.Choi sighed and looked at Siwon "You can't leave like this. What about me?"

Siwon looked at Mrs.Choi "What about you? You have dad, Yunho hyung, his wife and you even have your grandson, Changmin. Be like dad. Don't care ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter