Oh, how cheesy!

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 28xx

2014

"You are so dead, dude!" Siwon laughed as he playfully hit Hyukjae's back.

"Please don't say that. You're making me rethink about it." Hyukjae gulped nervously.

"Dude, marriage will bind you to just one person. I think you should just let this go. Think about it. You can get all the guys and girls, each everyday then why do you want to be bonded to just one person?"

"Because you love that person?" Hyukjae sighed "Why am I even saying that to you? You don't even believe in love."

"Of course I do!" Siwon shouted "But we need to find the right person to fall in love with. Let's say that I haven't found that guy yet."

"I understand. Everyone just wants you for your money. Being rich has its flaws."

"Don't even mention that or else your husband will become a widower on his wedding day." Siwon chuckled.

"Okay, my best man. We should get going now." Just then there's a knock on the door. "Come in."

A man, in his early 20s comes in "They're calling Hyukjae."

"I'm coming." Hyukjae says "Mr. Best Man, lets go." Hyukjae walks out of the door but Siwon stays there, rooted to the ground.

His eyes widen as he started at the man in front of him. The man in front of him was fair, nearly tall as him, brown hair. brown but deep eyes and a beautiful voice. The man in front of him frowns, seeing Siwon staring at him. The man asks "You're the best man, right? You should get going as well."

"You're beautiful."

"What?" The man frowned. "Sorry, but are you crazy?"

"Yes, I'm going crazy for you."

"Huh?!" The man's eyes widened "Stupid!" He turns around and walks to the door.

"Hey, what's your name?" Siwon asks.

"None of your business." The man replies coldly and closes the door behind him.

What a way to start a conversation. You idiot! Siwon scolded himself. He went to the altar to find Hyukjae standing there. He goes and stands beside Hyukjae

​"What took you so long?" Hyukjae asked.

"I just met the love of my life." Siwon said, smiling.

"What? You mean that guy? He's Donghae's best friend. And he's way out of your league."

"His name?"

"I'll not tell you that." Hyukjae grinned. When Siwon nudged him, he nearly shouted "Find it on your own!"

Just then, the door opens and Donghae comes in, clad in a black tuxedo. He comes and stands beside Hyukjae, smiling. The ceremony starts. Soon, it was time for the rings to be exchanged. The officiant asks "The rings?"

Donghae looks back "Where is he?" Just then, a man enters the room. The same man who has stole Siwon's heart. He rushed and gave them the rings. Donghae frowned "What took you so long?"

"Sorry, I didn't find yours in its place. Who knew it was in your suitcase. Anyway, it's here. Continue." Kyuhyun panted. He had to run to arrive on time. Kyuhyun went and stood beside Donghae. The rings were exchanged and then the couple kissed.

At that time, Siwon looked at Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun was clapping, oblivious to Siwon's stares. How would it be to kiss him like this? Siwon... you've fallen deep for him. I guess this is called love at first sight.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun turned to look at Siwon and frowned when he caught Siwon staring at him. He just sighed and turned away.

During the reception, Siwon's eyes were glued on Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was talking with the relatives and laughing. When will you be with me like that? 

After a while, Kyuhyun took the mic "Hello, may I have everyone's attention." Everyone looked at him "Thank you. Well, Donghae hyung is more like a brother to me than a friend. I'm really happy that you have found love and now, you're married. I couldn't be less happy for you. Hyukjae, please take care of Donghae hyung. If you ever make him cry, be ready to face my wrath."

"I will." Hyukjae shouts.

"Now, I would like to dedicate a song for the lovely couple." Kyuhyun starts singing. Everyone starts enjoying the song, especially one guy.

His voice is magical... Oh, he's making me fall deeper for him. Siwon took out his phone and started recording it. When the song was done, Donghae came and hugged Kyuhyun. Siwon didn't fail to capture that moment.

He turned to his side and asked a man "Do you know who that guy is? His voice is wonderful and he even looks beautiful. He's even childish and talkitive."

The man glares at him "I'm his father. And I don't think beautiful would be the correct term." 

Siwon felt the harsh glare directed towards him. "Sorry, I-I mean your son is handsome." He gulped and walked away. Way to go! You even created a bad impression on his father. Idiot!

Later, Siwon wasn't able to find Kyuhyun. When he asked Hyukjae, he informed him that his father had to leave soon so they left. Siwon sighed I've lost him. God, you'll help me find him, right?

~~~

"Mom, is the breakfast ready?" Kyuhyun shouted as he came out from his room. He looked at the table "Just cereal? Seriously... I don't want to eat this everyday. At least change the flavors!" Kyuhyun opened his book and started studying while stuffing his mouth with cereal.

"Stop reading while eating!" Mrs. Cho comes and snatches the book "You won't be able to remember anything like this."

"Can you both stop fighting?" Ahra, Kyuhyun's older sister, sighed. 

"Why would I if Kyuhyun was as responsible as you?" 

"Am I not responsible? I'm going to be a doctor, mom. Respect that." Kyuhyun grumbled.

"Your sister started working after high school just to support you and help us in paying your college fees. Isn't she great?"

"Yes, only noona is great. I'm just an useless idiot, aren't I? Thank you noona, you're the best. Mom, if you only wanted to love noona, why did you even give birth to me?" 

"Kyu!" Ahra shouted "Is that a way to talk to mom?"

"Look at his temper! When he becomes a doctor, don't you take me to him even if I'm dying." Mrs. Cho scowls and takes the empty bowls from Kyuhyun and Ahra.

Ahra gets up and takes her bag "Kyu, you're coming?"

"Yes" Kyuhyun gets up and takes his books and throws them inside his bag. He grabs his white coat and rushes towards the door.

"Let's go." Ahra says as she wears her scarf.

"Just a minute" Mrs. Cho comes and ties a charm to Kyuhyun's bag "Do well at your exams."

Kyuhyun smiles and places a peck on her lips "Thanks. Bye."

"Make us proud." Mrs.Cho smiles. Just then someone enters "Ah, Ryeowook!"

"G-Good thing that you're still here." Ryeowook smiled at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled back "I c-came here to-to-to"

"To wish me for the exams?" Kyuhyun completed Ryeowook's sentence. He knew Ryeowook stammered so he was used of completing his sentences.

"Y-Yes. All t-the best."

"Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter