The Feeling

L O V E

A car arrived in front of Minkyung’s apartement. Minkyung out from that black sedan. She walking to the driver side. That driver open the window.

“You want to come in?” Minkyung asked the driver to get in to her apartement.

“I want, but…” That driver pouted. “Maybe next time.. I’m hurry now. My mom asked me take her to shop”

“Ooh.. Okay, next time. Anyway, Thanks a lot for ride me home.” Minkyung give her sweet wink

“Anytime, unnie.”

“Thanks too for the treat” Add Minkyung

“Yes, unnie. You’re welcome. Why are you like a new person know me?” The driver pinch Minkyung’s hand.

“Hahahaaha..” Minkyung laughing

“Okay, bye unnie” That driver waved her hand

“Bye, yeb” Minkyung do the same

 

YEBIN.

Yes, that driver is Yebin. A girl who bothering in vlog making yesterday in the park with her message to Minkyung.

Yebin was so kind to Minkyung, sometimes spoiled, but sometime treat Minkyung like a queen too. She’s 1 year younger than Minkyung, but 2 years older than Siyeon. Yebin is Minkyung’s close friends in a dance team who often drove Minkyung back home after practice, even to pick her up. Yebin is a girl who often come to Minkyung’s apartement besides Siyeon. She’s so mature and give a big attention to Minkyung.

 

Minkyung went into her apartement. A small room, with minimalist interior but looks so comfort. One bedroom with a medium bed, a bathroom beside it. A simple family room, a dining table and a kitchenette. Simple but warm, same as Minkyung personality.

Minkyung look around her room that a bit messy. She just sighed and smile. There are some magazine, dvd disk, novels, comics lying on the couch and the floor. There’s also a snack that still on the table.

Who made this mess? Of course Siyeon. Yesterday, Siyeon was in there a whole day and Minkyung wake up late today. She immediately go to practice. She have no time to clean the mess that her lovely kid made.

Minkyung put the bag on the couch. Sit down, turn on the AC. She bent over her body and take off her shoes. She put her shoes on a shoe rack beside the main door then carrying her bag enter her bedroom, put it on a desk. Without thinking, she came out from her bedroom again and say,”Today is a clean up day! Fighting!”

She looks calm but deftly clean up the whole room.

 

There’s advantages she lived alone, she can organize the room as she want like a territorial areas. And Minkyung was a person that always needs a peace when she feels too tired. But the lackness, there’s no one to help clean the room and a bit lonely in the night.

She start her practice at 7 AM until 10 AM.

Got home at 11.10 AM, because yebin invited her to take a brunch before go home.

Start cleaning the room at 11.30 AM and it’s about 2 hours later she had finished it all.

She rushed to shower because she feels her body was so sweaty.

40 Minute later, she out from the bathroom with hair wrapped in a towel. She can’t wait to sit on the couch, relax while watching tv and playing with her phone. Minkyung open the fridge and drink some vitamin waters, then she went into her bedroom, reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. The latest version cell phone that have a bitten apple logo is already in her hand.

Minkyung immediately pressing the button and sliding her finger to unlock the screen. She’s surprised there are a lot of message and unanswered calls from Siyeon.

“Gosh! Why I didn’t hear it??”

Minkyung just realized that her phone still in the silent mode, “Damn!”

Minkyung often use the silent mode on her phone when sleeping and turn it into vibrate mode when studying or practice. While walking to the couch she open all the message from Siyeon. In all message, Siyeon just calling ‘Unnie’ with almost 10 times, because Minkyung didn’t reply her last message. Last time Minkyung reply the message when she on the way home, before she put her phone into her bag.

Minkyung smiles, but a bit worry too. She’s worry if siyeon angry.

Minkyung sitting on the couch. She typed a message

 

Minkyung to Siyeon :

“Siyeonie, sorry.. When unnie got home, I immediately clean the room and take a shower and it has just finished”

 

5 minute.. 10 minute.. 20 minute later..

Siyeon didn’t reply the message as well.

Minkyung so worried.

 

Minkyung try to call Siyeon.

1 time.. Not answered

2 times.. Not answered

3 times.. Still the same.

Minkyung anxious,”Come on, Siyeonie! Answer it!”

 

UNANSWERED!

 

Minkyung write the message again.

 

Minkyung to Siyeon :

“Siyeonie…. You’re angry?? T.T Sorry… please T.T”

 

She waiting for a reply to 20 minute.

 

“GEEZ! Siyeon seemed really angry! What should I do!!!”

Minkyung feels so sad and worried. She so confused, she never felt this before. Minkyung speechless and thinking.

Finally she stood up, went into her room and 60 minute later she was out with hair flowing beautifuly, minimalist make up and casual outfit. She look at her phone and Siyeon still didn’t call her back. Minkyung out from her apartement just carrying a wallet and cell phone in her hand.

 

A taxi stopped in front of a lux apartement building. Minkyung get out from the taxi and went into the building. She walked as if already know where she wanna go. She entered the elevator, down the hallway and finally came to a door.

Minkyung pressed the bell. Not long after, a mom that not fat nor thin open the door. The face is already familiar for Minkyung put on a smile as excited. Minkyung without awkward call her ‘eomma’.

“Minkyung!” Call the mom and Minkyung hug her warmly without a doubt.

“Come in!” The mom holding Minkyung hand.

The room looks so fancy with white and crean colour dominant. The furniture looks simple but it’s clear that it was number one quality stuff.

In the family room, Minkyung began to ask,”Eomma, Siyeon at home?”

“Ooh Siyeon there in her room, she was sleeping” Eomma answer calmly.

“Huh? Sleeping?” Minkyung surprised

“Yeah, she fall asleep since about two hours ago.”

 

 “What! Siyeon is sleeping!” Shout Minkyung in her heart with a bit open-mouthed.

 

“Sit and wait, Minkyungie. Let eomma wake her up.” Eomma walking to Siyeon’s room.

Minkyung shocked,”No eomma! Don’t wake her up!”

“It’s okay, Minkyungie. She also had been asleep for 2 hours and you’ve come here must be really want to meet with her, right?”

Minkyung just smiling and eomma went into Siyeon’s room. The room with white shades and a bit pink accent give the impression that she’s a teen that so sweet, cheerful, passionate, high sense of humor, but sometimes serious.

Siyeon was sleeping face-down on her big bed and her cell phone lay bit far aside. She looks so cute, especially she like to fall asleep with a ponytail hair.

 

Eomma come close to Siyeon slowly and began her head,”Siyeonie,.. wake up, hunny.”

“Hmmmm…” Siyeon mutters without changing her position.

“Wake up, hunny. Minkyung unnie come” Eomma whispering on Siyeon’s ear.

Siyeon give a respons lazily,”Minkyung Unnie?”

“Yes, she come here to meet you.” Eomma still Siyeon’s head soflty.

“What’s wrong?” Siyeon leaned over her back to eomma.

“Eomma don’t know. Come on, get up” Eomma rubbed her daughter’s shoulder.

“Just tell her to come in here.” Siyeon without open her eyes

The mom gave up,”Okay.”

 

The mom leave Siyeon’s room and Minkyung started anxious as she was out alone.

“Minkyungie, Siyeon ask you to go into her room.” Said Eomma

“Do Siyeon mad at me?” Minkyung stood up

“No, she’s just lazy and still sleepy.”

 

Minkyung dared to step into Siyeon’s room. Go into and shut the door slowly.

Siyeon look still sleep. Minkyung walked slowly to the right side to find Siyeon’s face. Minkyung up the bed slowly, close to Siyeon. Minkyung Siyeon’s head softly.

“Siyeonie…” The softest tune of Minkyung voice

“Hmmmm..” Siyeon not open her eyes

“Unnie is here..”

“Minkyung unnie?” Siyeon still didn’t open her eyes, the eyes feels like glued.

“Yap..” Minkyung whisper while keep Siyeon’s head.

Siyeon opened her eyes that still droop.

“Minkyung unnie, why you didn’t reply my message and my calls?” Siyeon just interrogating with hoarse voice sounded sulking.

“Siyeonie.. Unnie feels so sorry.”

“…” Siyeon just listen

“When I finished the practice, I put the phone into the bag and I forget the phone is still in Silence Mode. Arriving home, unnie immediately clean the room from the mess last night because I wake up late today and straight off to go to practice. So, Unnie just have a time to celan it after practice. After that unnie take a bath, after bathing unnie just can hold the phone. Unnie also surprise there’s a lot of message and miscall from you.” Minkyung explained gently and very clear.

Siyeon that still sleepy didn’t talk a lot,”Unnie, you didn’t lie to me right?”

“When unnie ever lie to you?

Siyeon smiling with eyes that still sleepy and still with the same position.

“Unnie must be so exhausted today, right?”

Minkyung make a sad face,”Yap, unnie feels so tired.”

Siyeon change her position. Lying her body staring at the ceiling. “Then, why unnie come here? Better unnie take a rest at home.”

“You did’t like unnie come here?” Minkyung put on a sad face, looking down, sitting with cross-legged.

Siyeon turned her head, stared at Minkyung who look so sad, then put her hand on Minkyung’s thigh.

Minkyung a bit surprised for a second, she stared at Siyeon’s hand that patting her thigh gently.

“No. It’s not like that unnie. I just didn’t want you over tired because you have no enough to take rest. I don’t want you get sick, unnie.” Said Siyeon sweetly.

Minkyung feels so happy to hear that. Siyeon has never been as sweet as that. She’s more playful, cheerful and a bit cool, but this time she sounded so sweet and romantic. Minkyung didn’t want to look stupid because of her feeling, she try to handle it normally and keep silence.

Siyeon patting Minkyung’s leg a bit strong.

“Unnie!”

“You didn’t hear me?”

 

Minkyung shocked for a second, ”Oh.. No, Siyeonie. Unnie hear it.”

Minkyung smiled sweetly at Siyeon.

“Unnie just afraid you mad, because I didn’t reply your messase and calls, so I come here. Unnie feel guilty.”

 

Siyeon grinning,”I’m sleep, so how can I reply your message?”

Siyeon d Minkyung’s cheek.

 

And again, Minkyung’s feels nervous, a bit shy, unbearable, her heart beating so fast. Her mind wondered why Siyeon can be as romantic as this.

“But if unnie didn’t come here maybe I’ll be mad at you.”

And then Siyeon laughing,”HAHAHAHA”

 

Instantly Minkyung reverie was broken. Siyeon always like that, full of jokes, sometimes like a troll. Minkyung feels that Siyeon so adorable. Minkyung tickling Siyeon waist till she stretched.

Siyeon pulled Minkyung's hand and Minkyung fell on top of her.

They stared at each other deeply without words.

Siyeon feel something different with Minkyung gaze and she also felt there was something different in her heart, but she doesn't understand what it is.