Jealousy (2)

L O V E

Arriving at apartement, Minkyung threw her bag on the couch, put her phone on the table and she began to sit back, close her eyes and take a deep breath, she didn’t know why she felt a bit uneasy. She did it for a minute until finally decided to contact Siyeon.

At first, she will write a message on Siyeon, but she remove again. Minkyung decided to call her.

 

Connected.

 

Not answered.

 

She kept waiting until the conection was interrupted.

Minkyung a bit upset, let out a loud breath.

 

“Siyeonie, why?” She whispered herself.

“Are you still with Somi and don’t want to be disturbed?” Minkyung stomp her feet annoyed.

“Why would I be mad?”

“I’m nobody for Siyeon, right?”

“But …”

“Aaaarrggghh!”

Minkyung messed her hair.

 

She again lay her body on the couch, took a deep breath.

 

A few minutes later, she decided to take a shower because her mind feels a bit crazy.

 

Siyeon had just finished shower immediately grabbed her phone in the table, because she heard her phone rang before. There are 2 calls from Minkyung 45 minutes ago. Still wearing kimono, Siyeon sit on her bed and contact Minkyung.

 

Minkyung who are tired take a bottle Heineken Beer in the fridge. She really in the mood to drink. Minkyung were allowed to drink it because she’s already 20 years old.

She sat on the couch lazily. Minkyung drink her beer sips by sips and startled when heard her phone was ringing. She take her phone quickly and she saw that Siyeon call her.

Without think twice, Minkyung answer the phone and put the beer in the table.

“Hello” Minkyung answer

“Minkyung unnie, sorry. I just finished shower.” Sounded there.

“Oow.. it’s okay, Siyeonie.” Minkyung said lazily.

“Unnie, what happen? Why you call me?”

“So, there must be something happen first, and then I could call you?” Minkyung a bit sensitive, she take her beer and drink it again.

“Unnie, why you said that? I didn’t mean it.” Siyeon said with confused.

“…” Minkyung silent, thinking and drink.

“Unnie, what’s wrong? Am I did something wrong? You mad at me?” Siyeon sounded so sad.

Minkyung realized that she already said something wrong.

“No.. Siyeonie. No..” Minkyung immedialetly handle the conversation. “I’m just kidding.. hehe”

“I just wanna make sure that you back home safely.” Minkyung make a reason

“Oh glad, unnie didn’t made at me. I’m back home safely, unnie. Thank you. What about you? How your day?”

“I’m back safely too, Siyeonie and my day was great as always, but…”

Minkyung wanna said that she miss Siyeon so much

“But why, unnie?” Siyeon curious

Minkyung speechless for a second. She keep drinking to covering her nervous.

“Oh.. nothing.. hehe”

“Unnie, what happen? Is there something wrong?” Siyeon voice sound a bit worry.

 

Minkyung a happy because Siyeon worry for her.

But her happiness erase when she remember about Somi.

“Nothing, Siyeonie. I’m fine.” Minkyung try to calm her down.

“Really?”

“Yes! By the way, how your day with Somi?” Minkyung try to changed the topic but why ask about it.

“Hm.. My day with Somi was awesome, unnie. Somi is a bit crazy so a day with her is a crazy day.” Siyeon talk excitedly.

Minkyung hear it with a bit hurt. She drink a lot her beer to keep calm her mind.

“Oh that’s good. I’m happy for you too.” Minkyung said with a fake tone.

“How about your day with Yebin? Did you have fun?” Siyeon ask back.

“We just practice and eat. What about you? What are you doing together with Somi?” Minkyung didn’t wanna talk a lot about her and Yebin, she just wanna know about Siyeon and Somi.

“We’re watching a movie, eat and shopping.”

Minkyung didn’t say anything. She drink all the beer with harsh. She walk to the fridge and take a bottle more. She open the bottle and back to the couch.

“Somi buy me a ring. A couples ring.” Add Siyeon.

Minkyung that hear it was shocked.

“What?? A couple ring??!!” She shout in her heart.

Minkyung feels unpleasant but keep silent and

She just can drink to erase her feeling.

 

“Unnie!” Siyeon calling.

 

Minkyung stop her drink,”Yap!”

“Are you busy?”

“No Siyeonie, sorry.” Minkyung start feels her head a bit heavy.

“Siyeonie, can I ask you something?” Minkyung can’t hold it anymore.

“Ow, sure,, What’s that?”

“Are you really close with Somi?? You never talk about it.” Minkyung ask with carefully.

“Ooh.. Right! Sorry unnie I’m forget. Somi is my best friend in junior high school, but she move to America. Yesterday she came back because he was in summer holiday. She suddenly came to me today and asked me to go. She said she miss me so much.” Siyeon sounded so excited.

 

Minkyung say no words, just listen it. Minkyung don’t know what to say. Should be happy or sad.

Hearing no words, Siyeon call,”Unnie!”

“Oh Yap! You both must be have been so so close, right?” Minkyung don’t know what to ask anymore. She feels s bit dizzy but keep drinking.

“Yeah! We’re close like a best friend.” Siyeon still excited.

Minkyung drink all her beer, put the bottle in the table.

“You have feeling for her?” Minkyung start ask uncontrolled.

“What do you mean, unnie?” Siyeon confuse.

Minkyung realized,”Oh no! Just kidding! Hahaha!”

“What you doing now, unnie?” Siyeon change the topic.

“Chilling on the couch and drink beer.” Answered Minkyung innocently.

“WHAT!!” Siyeon yelled. “You drunk, unnie!!”

“No! I just drink it, I’m not drunk.” Minkyung startled

“Everyone who drunk never admit that they’re drunk!” Siyeon said seriously.

“No, Siyeonie! Trust me, I’m not drunk..” Minkyung try to reassure Siyeon

“How many you drink?” Siyeon asked coldly.

“Just 2 bottle.” Minkyung answered honestly.

“Don’t lie?” Siyeon didn’t believe.

“I’m not lying, Siyeonie. Please believe me.” Minkyung begging.

“Hm.. Okay! If you dare to drink another bottle tonight, don’t talk with me anymore.”

“Okay, Siyeonie. I swear.”

Siyeon didn’t say anything, she still a bit mad because Minkyung drunk.

“Siyeonie.. Don’t be angry, please..” Minkyung said with full of worry and teary.

Siyeon still quite.

“I miss you so much today.” Minkyung finally said it earnestly.

Hearing that, siyeon be melted. “Sorry unnie, I just worry about you. I miss you so much too, unnie.”

“I think you didn’t miss me, because you spent this day with someone who’s special for you.” Minkyung said sadly.

“What you said, unnie?? You really drunk.”

“Somi just my ordinary friend and you’re someone that so special for me.” Siyeon said seriously.

Minkyung feels surprised because she just hear it from Siyeon, but Minkyung still confused. Do she have to believe what Siyeon said??? But Siyeon sounds so serious.