Yes! It's LOVE

L O V E

Minkyung not answer.

“Unnie..” Yebin call her soflty.

Minkyung say no words.

“Yebin turn and look that Minkyung fall asleep on her shoulder.

Yebin just smile and shaking her head.

 

“Unnie…” Yebin patting Minkyung’s thighs slowly.

“Hng..” Minkyung finally open her eyes even it’s hard.

“Let me take you to the rooms. Unnie surely so sleepy.” Yebin guide Minkyung’s body that weak into the bedroom.

 

Minkyung lay down on the bed and Yebin blanket her.

“Unnie, I’ll go home.”

Minkyung just nodded, because she’s so sleepy.

Yebin leave the bed room. Clean uo the mess on the table. Throw all empty bottles into trash, washing glass and all that Minkyung use to drink, then she took her cell phone, wallet and car key on the table and ready to go.

When she will open the door, Yebin forgotten something and went back to the table, open her wallet, took out some money and put it on the table. Not to forget also she took a memo paper beside the tv and write something.

“Unnie, I had to throw 2 bottles of soju that you aren't drink and this money to pay it back. Hehehe… Lot of Love, Kang Yebin.”

Yebin put it and money on the table, and then go out.

 

In the different place.

Siyeon feels so uneasy in her room. She was getting anxious and can’t stop think about Minkyung. There’s a guilt in her heart.

“Minkyung unnie must be so sad because of me,” She muttered.

Siyeon finally gave up.

“Tomorrow I have to apologize and fix all this mess. I believe unnie didn’t lie to me. Why should I get angry like that to her.”

 

Minkyung do her activities all day with passion, support and full attention from Yebin. Minkyung can smile again and back to practice.

Siyeon walking with a bit nervous. Didn’t forget to brought some drinks and snacks that Minkyung likes.

Taxi stop at the mini market near the Minkyung apartment, so she decided to walk up to the apartment.

Almost near. Right when she was walking on a street bend, suddenly she saw a car stopped in front of the apartment.

Minkyung and Yebin out of the car.

Siyeon stop walking and keep an eyes on them.

 

Minkyung and Yebin seen chatting for a while.

And suddenly, Yebin kiss Minkyung’s cheek, and then take leave and go with her car.

Siyeon stunned, shocked.

She saw that Minkyung not as sad as she think. Minkyung look so happy with Yebin, they look even more closer till Yebin dare to kiss.

Minkyung smile shyly, never think Yebin dare to kiss her cheek. And when she want to get into the building, Minkyung see Siyeon was standing staring at her from a distance.

Siyeon turned her body and walking fast.

“Siyeon!” Minkyung ran after Siyeon and caught her wrist.

“Wait Siyeonie!” Minkyung shout with gasping breath.

 

Siyeon give up and stop.

Minkyung standing in front Siyeon. Minkyung just looked down.

“Where you want to go?” Minkyung asked.

Siyeon not answer.

“Siyeon, you want to meet me?” Minkyung guess

“Let me go, unnie. I want to go home!” Siyeon tried to pull her wrist on Minkyung’s hold

“No.” Minkyung not let her go.

“I will not let you go, before you answer my question.”

“Well, I want to go to see you, to apologize for my bad attitude yesterday that made you sad. But it seems like the time isn’t right and you looks not sad anymore.” Siyeon don’t want to mince anymore.

Minkyung stunned to hear what Siyeon’s purpose. Minkyung feel guilty, because she was have a good purpose but…

“I know you’ve been seen what just happen right?”

“I didn’t mean to see it.” Siyeon answered coldly.

“I’ve answer what you asked, now let me go home.” Siyeon insisted.

Minkyung catch her breath and let off Siyeon’s wrist but holding both of Siyeon’s shoulders.

“Okay enough! Once again I say into you, between me and Yebin no relationship whatsoever. I just thought her as bestfriend. And about that, Yebin kiss me suddenly, not me that kiss her!” Minkyung said seriously and stared Siyeon deeply.

SIyeon also looked at Minkyung. Siyeon feel Minkyung never talk as serious as this.

“But..”

“Listen to me! I love you, Siyeonie! I don’t want to lose you.” Minkyung getting serious.

Siyeon so surprised hear Minkyung’s confession to her. She never guess, Minkyung will confess her love like this. However Siyeon still a bit hesitate.

“Unnie, don’t make a joke.” Siyeon smile sarcastically.

“How can unnie say that you love me and don’t want to lose me after someone kiss you? Don’t make fun of me, because I also had a feeling.” Siyeon said sarcastically.

“Minkyung a bit shaking Siyeon’s shoulder,”Look at me!”

Siyeon startled and stared at Minkyung’s eyes.

“Do I look’m kidding? Do I look I was make fun on you? I told you, she who kissed me, not me.”

Siyeon silent, satring Minkyung’s eyes deeply. Somehow Siyeon’s heart melt instantly. Siyeon can see the sincerity and honesty in Minkyung’s eyes.

Minkyung feels anxious waiting for Siyeon’s answer till didn’t realized that Minkyung’s tears flowing down her cheeks.

Suddenly, Siyeon wiping Minkyung’s tears with her fingers. “Don’t cry unnie, I love you too!”

Minkyung so surprised, but happy like crazy and hugged Siyeon tightly.

 

 

END