The Sweetness

L O V E

Siyeon hugs Minkyung’s hip, it gently and smiling at the camera. Minkyung feels like there was something strange spread in her body, feels like there are butterflies in her belly. She stared at Siyeon, but Siyeon still busy checking her self in front of the camera, ready for her next vlog making.

"Minkyung Unnie, you ready?" Ask Siyeon

 

Minkyung is a bit dreamy, keep staring at Siyeon until Siyeon stared back suddenly with a smile. It makes Minkyung shocked and looks akward.

Siyeon smile always add a sense and Minkyung really like Siyeon’s  smile.

 

"Minkyung unnie, you ready??" Ask Siyeon again

Minkyung little stammered, "O.. Yap! I'm ready! " Smiling sweetly.

"Okay! Jja !! "Siyeon yelled and turned her face to the camera.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Siyeon here and she is my unnie ..."

"Kim Minkyung" Answer Minkyung swiftly but soft.

"We will invite you to go to my favorite park, but this time I was accompanied by my unnie who most beautiful, kindest, sweetest and so y" Siyeon a bit whisper when she said 'y'.

Minkyung embarrassed nudged Siyeon shoulder with spoiled, "Yah! Siyeonie!"

Siyeon laugh satisfied, "Ahahahahaha!"

 

How she isn’t y? Minkyung is a dancer, y dancer. Her body was also slim and awesome.

"Don’t listen to Siyeon" Minkyung ponting up her index finger in camera.

"Ha ha ha ha!. "Siyeon laugh out loud.

Minkyung put her finger to Siyeon’s waist and tickling her.

Siyeon shocked and chuckled, "Okay..okay..Stop unnie!"

Minkyung stop the action with a satisfied smile.

Siyeon talk to the camera, “Okay, Let's go!” Siyeon yelled then pause the camera.

 

"Unnie, do we need to record while we waiting for a taxi?" Siyeon ask for an opinion.

"Later, if we are already in the taxi." Answer Minkyung brief but clear.

Siyeon nodded, agreed and put his camera for a moment on the dressing table in front of her.

Minkyung looked herself in the mirror, checking her bangs  and her hair that so beautiful. Checking her appearance as she had to be perfect. Siyeon join in the mirror, too. She also didn’t want to look bad when out later, to make sure that everything fits.

 

Minkyung took her cell phone that lying on the table, "Siyeonie, ready?"

Siyeon turned away from the mirror, "Yes!"

Siyeon check a small bag she had prepared. She’s open it for a moment.

Minkyung and her wallet, okay.

Cell phone, okay.

This and that, okay.

Complete!

He wears the bag sideways to make it easier.

 

"There's nothing to miss?" Minkyung asked.

"No, it's all complete." Siyeon sure

 

They came out from Minkyung’s dorm. Siyeon wearing a white oversized softball jersey combined with denim hotpant and white lowtop sneaker with three stripes. While Minkyung wearing black tangtop and denim jacket as an outer with black hotpant combined with black casual shoes with a star as a logo.

 

They've been in the taxi and siyeon immediately start back the camera.

Siyeon sits in the left and hold the camera with her left hand so that Minkyung seen by the camera.

 

"Well, we've now been in the taxi. How Minkyung unnie? Are you excited? "

Minkyung rise-up her hands and yelled, "Yes!"

"We're both often go there, right?"

Minkyung brought her face to the side of Siyeon’s head and nodding.

"But it's special because I want to show you my favorite park." Add Siyeon.

Minkyung just nodded and smiling.

"While waiting, we asked something to Minkyung unnie." Siyeon acted as a MC

"Me and Minkyung Unnie've known for a long time, but only this time unnie have a time and want  to join in my vlog." Siyeon explained.

"Minkyung unnie, how do you feel participating in a vlog for the first time?" Asked Siyeon

"It felt a little bit nervous but also happy anyway .. hehehe .."

"Do unnie has a plan to make your own vlog after this??" asked siyeon again.

Minkyung thought for a moment and when she’ll answer, Siyeon interrupted, "Better not, unnie joined just in my vlog"

Minkyung laughing hard because of Siyeon’s jokes, "Hahahaha .. okay, okay."

"Unnie, tell everyone how long this trip? I know it but I want unnie talk about it."

"Yes, about 10 minutes." Minkyung smiled sweetly at the camera with a nod.

"Minkyung unnie, what time is it now?"

Minkyung look her watch, "Jam 8:30. So what, Siyeonie? "

"I haven’t  had breakfast, unnie." Siyeon pouting her red lips, pleading in front of the camera.

Minkyung shocked, "You have not had breakfast?"

Siyeon just nodded.

"All right, then we stopped into the cafe. You have to have breakfast. "Minkyung tone sounded serious.

"Andwae unnie, I purposely want to eat donuts in the park." Siyeon grinning

"Donuts?? Which one ??" Minkyung confuse.

"Donuts in a black truck food. I often buy. "

Minkyung remember, "Ooo .. I know"

Siyeon nodded.

"Okay, Unnie will treat you as much as you want!" Minkyung wink at Siyeon.

"Jinjja?" Siyeon disbelief

"Ne!" Minkyung make it sure.

Siyeon raised one hand a sign of joy, "Yeaaayy!"

"Thank you unnie!"

Right after the thanks speech, Siyeon spontaneously kissed Minkyung’s cheek.

Minkyung were surprised just kept silent as awkward.

 

"Unnie, we're almost arrived. Bring me my wallet in the bag. "

Minkyung looking for Siyeon’s wallet and Siyeon pause the camera.

Minkung give Siyeon’s wallet.

"Unnie, take my money and pay, I bring a camera."

 

Finally they got off the taxi.

They look around, still a bit crowded, this park is a park that everyone like. In the morning and afternoon it’s never empty. Some are just for relaxing and strolling, Some are comes to exercise and some who come to enjoy the time with her partner, till the night was sometimes there are those who walk around there.

Siyeon start the camera.

"We've arrived!!" Siyeon yelled

"Yeay!!" Minkyung put her hands up

"We look like the first time here." Siyeon jokes

"Hahahaahaha!" Minkyung laughing as always

"Come on unnie, we walk into". Spontaneous Siyeon’s left hand holding Minkyung’s right hand.

"Look!" Siyeon rotating the camera while walking. Occasionally she also spun to give a view of the park.

 

The park looks so comfort, beautiful and very clean. There is green grass, shady trees, there is a small river, there is a sandbox where children play, there is also the garden chairs in right spot, so it's very comfortable to sit there.

"See! So Comfort and beautiful isn’t it? "Siyeon talk while walking.

Meanwhile Minkyung is lagging behind. Siyeon turned and called, "Unnie, quickly!"

Minkyung who was replying to a message on her phone snapped, "Ah ne!"

Siyeon slowed down, waiting Minkyung.

Minkyung hastily completed her message and close to siyeon. Siyeon hug Minkyung waist tightly, right after Minkyung standing right beside her.

Siyeon protest with spoiled, "Unnie, don’t be busy with your phone." Siyeon pouted her cutie lips, "We're dating, Okay."

Minkyung’s heart pounding fast heard Siyeon said that, but Minkyung cover it with a laugh, "Ahahahaha .."

 

They continued walking and talking in front of the camera until they finally reached the ground field which is used as food spot. Yes! Food Spot.

"Unnie !! Look at that!” Siyeon yelled, pointing to a black truck with a gold letter.

Minkyung turned.

"Donuts!" Siyeon look so excited.

Siyeon loves eating and snacking, do not be surprised if she look a bit fat, but fortunately Siyeon is an active teens and love to do some workout.

"Yeeey! I found the donuts now !! "Siyeon speak happily in front of the camera.

"Unnie will buy it for you." Minkyung take the wallet in a bag that hanging on Siyeon.

"I wait here, unnie." Siyeon sitting on the bench right under the shady trees, not far from the food truck.

Siyeon pausing again the camera.

"What do you want to buy, siyeonie?" Minkyung make sure what she wanna buy.

"Unnie guess, what's my favorite? Unnie should know it." Siyeon challenged Minkyung.

Minkyung pretended to think, "Hmmm .. What??"

Minkyung touch her lips with his index finger to make sure she was thinking hard. One second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds..

Siyeon who saw the signs of Minkyung finally asked, "Unnie not remember??". Siyeon frowning, staring Minkyung sharply.

“Greentea Donuts with a sprinkling of crispy caramel, goguma and ice tea!" Minkyung finally end the pretense because Siyeon give her death glared. Minkyung satisfied smile because success to make Siyeon almost cranky.

"Unnie just pretend, Siyeonie" added Minkyung holding Siyeon’s cheek that soft as a baby's cheek.

"Don’t frown anymore."

Siyeon smiled and Minkyung passed from there towards food truck.

Siyeon immediately turned back camera.

"See! It Minkyung unnie going to buy me a donut and goguma! "

Focus camera toward Minkyung ongoing to food truck.

"She was so kind, mature and patient, sometimes funny, sometimes shy too."

 

Fortunately,  only a few people who are queuing. A waiter approached Minkyung and asked what will be ordered.

As she stood waiting, she’s waving and smiling at Siyeon and camera. Siyeon also replied in the same way.

Not long after the order is completed and Minkyung right back toward Siyeon with the pack and a glass of tea.

"Unnie come" Siyeon’s voice sounded but camera still focus to Minkyung until Minkyung really close.

"This your order, princess." Minkyung acted as though such waitresses.

"Hahahahaha .. Thank so much unnie" Siyeon give kiss expression, but the camera still focus on Minkyung until Minkyung sat next to Siyeon and put Siyeon orders in the bench.

"Unnie, you did’t buy anything?" Asked Siyeon because he saw only her meal.

"Unnie had breakfast, Siyeonie. Before you come to the dorm this morning, so I’m still full. "

"Then, I have to eat alone?" Siyeon put on a sullen face

"Unnie accompany you here, Siyeonie."

"Iyaa, I mean I ate alone but unnie didn’t eat." Siyeon insisted.

"It's okay." Minkyung force

"Hmm .. okay." Siyeon surrender.

"Unnie please hold the camera? I want to eat first. Unnie learn to make a vlog, hold the camera. "

"Ah ani Siyeoni, I’m ashamed. You hold the camera, Unnie will feeding you. "

"Ah .. okay!" Siyeon agree

Siyeon take a shoot to he food that have been opened by Minkyung.

"See! The donuts look so tasty."

"The goguma was so … hmmmm"

"And the iced tea is not too sweet but fresh."

 

Siyeon raise her camera back, focus to Minkyung.

 

"And this is my Unnie who will to fed me. She was so kind! "

Minkyung’s sweet smile still on her lips. Minkyung bows her head looked at the donuts that she would fed to Siyeon.

 

Siyeon rotate the camera to his face and keep his hands in order to reach Minkyung face as well. Siyeon give a clue to Minkyung to fed her.

"Aaaaaaaa!" Siyeon opened wide toward Minkyung.

Minkyung immediately fed the donut and Siyeon bite with a one big bite til the green tea cream stick on the side of Siyoen’s lips.

"Hmmmmmm .." Siyeon muttered, chewing it with pleasure.

Minkyung little laugh look at Siyeon’s lips. Siyeon didn’t wipe the cream that stuck on her lips because she thinks it looks funny, but Minkyung immediately took a tissue.

"Don’t move Siyeonie." Minkyung wipe Siyeon’s lips gently.

Minkyung look like feeding a baby.

"Thank you, my love." Siyeon give a cutie smile

Minkyung just smiled but happy because Siyeon called her ‘My Love’.

Siyeon pause the camera again and put it on the bench.

"Why did you pause the camera again?" Asked Minkyung.

"I want to eat first unnie..hehe .."

"Ooo, okay.. Eat it all, Siyeonie"

Siyeon raised her thumb, means ‘Yes’.

"Unnie want it?"

Minkyung shook his head.

"Come on unnie, just a little bite." Siyeon forced. "Here,  Aaaaa! "

Minkyung spontaneously opened and bite a small bite with a nervous feeling. Minkyung smiling and chewing.

Suddenly..

"Wait a minute unnie"

Siyeon suddenly wiped Minkyung’s lips with his thumb. Minkyung felt a little flutter.

"There’s a cream" says Siyeon after wiping Minkyung’s lips.

 

Then, Siyeon continued to eat and Minkyung just stared at her.

Siyeon was so adorable for her.