Different Feeling

L O V E

At 9 PM

After finished studying and prepare for what to bring to college tomorrow, Minkyung out from her bedroom. She’s holding her neck that feels a bit tense. Tired expression look clearly on her face. She opened the fridge and took a canned dring. Without lingering, she immedietly opened and drink it. Yes! She really love iced coffee drinks, especially Americano. She think it was so refreshing.

Minkyung holding that drinks to the living room along with the phone in her right hand. She put canned drink on the table and began to sit on the couch straighten her pretty legs. Just wearing a white tanktop, black short with ponytail hair, looks so relax.

Minkyung feel a bit tired because of her busyness these days were exhausting. She the tv. Watching randomly for a moment and then turned to her cell phone. Her finger start to touch the phone screen. She opened her kakaotalk and write a message.

 

Minkyung to Siyeon :

Siyeonie, what are you doing?

 

1 Minute later..

 

Siyeon to Minkyung :

I was lying in bed. I’m so tired today

School work really tortured me

How about you, Unnie?

 

Minkyung to Siyeon :

Unnie just finished studying and now chilling on the couch. Unnie so tired too..

 

Siyeon to Minkyung :

Unnie, don’t be too tired.

I don’t want you get sick 

 

Minkyung smiling while reading Siyeon’s message.

Minkyung to Siyeon :

I’m strong, Siyeonie.. kekeke.. I was worried about you 

 

Siyeon to Minkyung :

Don’t worry, unnie. Your Siyeoni is so strong. Stronger than unnie

Unnie, not believe me???

Let’s check our weight.. kekeek..

 

Minkyung laughing. Siyeon really good at make a joke.

 

Minkyung to Siyeon :

Ahahaha!! Your weight is havier than unnie, but unnie taller than you..hehe

 

Siyeon to Minkyung :

Unnie remind me of it..hiks

 

Minkyung to Siyeon :

Don’t be sad, Siyeonie. You’re prettier than unnie *chuu~

 

Siyeon to Minkyung :

Really??? It was really a lie 

Unnie obviously prettier than me. I swear you’re so charming *chuu~

 

Minkyung to Siyeon :

Ahahahaha!! Siyeonie!! You always like that..hehe.. You’re really cute!!!!!!

 

Siyeon to Minkyung :

Am I really cute????

 

Minkyung to Siyeon :

Of couse, Siyeonie!! You’re really really cute!!

 

Siyeon to Minkyung :

Whoaaa.. Thank you my beautiful unnie.. keke Love you!! *chuu~

 

Minkyung to Siyeon :

Love you too, Siyeonie.. *chuu~

 

Right after she replied her message with Siyeon, another message appears.

 

Yebin to Minkyung :

Unnie, What you doin?

 

Minkyung to Yebin :

I was chilling in couch, you??

 

Yebin to Minkyung :

I feel a bit annoyed, unnie..

Because mom weren’t allowed me out at night.

 

Minkyung to Yebin :

Why mom can disallow you lika that??

 

Yebin to Minkyung :

Lately I’ve often go out at night to hangout, dinner and do the school works, almost every night.

 

Minkyung to Yebin :

Oow.. no wonder if mom disallow you now. Mom want you spend the night at home.

 

Yebin to Minkyung :

Yap! Mom also said that.

But it makes me a bit bored

 

Minkyung to Yebin :

Don’t againt your mom, yeb. Mom always want the best for you.

 

Yebin to Minkyung :

Yes unnie.. Mom is grumpy. I’m afraid.. hahahaaha!!

By the way,. have you had dinner, unnie??

 

Minkyung to Yebin :

Nope.. Your mom was so kind and friendly with me. Hehe..

I’m lazy to eat, yeb.

Lazy to cook and lazy to get out. My body feels so tired, today was so exhausting.

 

Yebin to Minkyung :

Don’t be like that, unnie. You can get sick.

Unnie should eat right now.

 

Minkyung to Yebin :

Chill yeb.. I’ll not get sick.. hehehe..

 

Yebin to Minkyung :

Trust me, I don’t want you get sick, unnie.

Please.. You have to eat..

 

Minkyung smiled like a flower blooming. Yebin is so attentive to her.

Sometimes not easy to understand, because it’s unusuall.

 

Minkyung to Yebin :

Don’t worry, yeb.. I promise I’ll not get sick.hehe.. If I’m hungry, I’ll eat..

 

Yebin to Minkyung :

Unnie, wait a minute..

Don’t sleep, wait me okay..

I want to go to the toilet.

Hehe

 

Minkyung laugh read the message. Minkyung think Yebin must be have been dying to go to the toilet.

Minkyung to Yebin :

Okay.. I’ll wait..

 

She saw other message.

She checked her chat with Siyeon and She saw ther’es no reply from Siyeon. Minkyung think that Siyeon already asleep because she so tired too.

Minkyung opened one of her social media account. An account which just full of photos and videos or better known as Instagram. She browsed, read the comment, smiling, give a comment and sometimes she laugh out loud watching some funny videos of others.

It’s been a half hour from tha last chat with Yebin in kakaotalk. Minkyung still enjoy with her Instagram. Suddenly, she heard the door bell ringing and shocked.

“Who’s come here so late?” She said

Her eyes widened for a moment. She put his cell phone and then go looking to a small monitor beside the door to see who’s in front of the door.

Minkyung looking carefully, but the face isn’t seen, that seen only food pack the drop slowly and …

“Yebin!”

Minkyung open the door with surpised expression.

“Unnie!” Yebin shouted and she put a cute face.

“Yebin! Why did you come here?” Minkyung still disbelief.

“I’ve got it!” Yebin showed something that she bring. Looks like a dinner pack.

“What is it, yeb?” Minkyung look carefully, but it’s smells good.

“Unnie.. better let me go inside.” Yebin back down the food.

“Ahahaha! Come in!” Minkyung almost forget to invite Yebin to go into.

 

Minkyung anf Yebin sat on the couch.

“Yeb, why you came here tonight? Didn’t you tell me that you aren’t allowed out at night?” Minkyung curious

Yebin hold Minkyung’s hand gently,“That’s right.. But I had  to bring a dinner for my lovely unnie so that she would have dinner.”

Minkyung don’t know what she feel. Yebin so sweet and romantic. Sometimes she was flattered and feel like a queen. She don’t know what to say anymore, just Yebin who treat her like that.

“Yebin… Thank you so much. I can’t say anyting, you’re so so nice to me, but why did you bother to come here like this?? I’m afraid you scolded by your parents because of this.”

“You’re welcome, unnie.” Yebin still holding Minkyung’s hand.

“About my parents it’s just easy matter. The important thing is you have dinner. And I never felt bothered because I love.”

Minkyung feel such striking by lightning. She didn’t understand what the meaning of that confession. To be sure, Minkyung just heard it straight from Yebin’s mouth. She so speechless, staring at Yebin and Yebin look at her meaningfully.

Feels a  bit awkward, yebin break the ice.

“Oh unnie, hurry eat it. Don’t wait till it cold.”

Minkyung startled,”Oh.. okay”