[Part 7]

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VII

 

 

At first Taeyeon had no idea why Sunny and Yoona quickly rushed out of the room leaving Seohyun and her to talk things through. It is not like they had something important to discuss (no schedules for the day, just practice practice practice), Taeyeon even hoped that this could be a good day for hiding away and finishing that book she read few days ago.

But three other girls seemed determined for some reason and she had no choice but to suffer for some time. Awkward silence ensured for about five minutes and she lost her patience sooner than Seohyun finally managed to speak her mind.

“So?”

“Unnie…?”

Taeyeon wanted to shake Seohyun but touching younger girl… oh no, that seemed like a really bad idea. Why would she do such thing voluntarely? Of course, her chicken soup was magical and some evenings Taeyeon still spend time dreaming about it, tasting it on , and imagining some sort of montage or music video where she runs off to happiness with that glorious food. But of course it didn’t mean that she suddenly started liking Seohyun… she’s not that weak. Right?

“They said that you want to talk with me. What’s the matter? Am I late again? Do you need some free day? No wait… you never do… is there some event I forgot about… do you…”

Seohyun waved hands in front of herself and smiled apologetically. “No no! That’s not it Taeyeon unnie. I just… I mean I want to ask you something… about messages from last night… they were… well… a bit confusing. So… I need to know what they meant and well… clearly you’re the only one I can ask about this.”

“What messages?”

Emotioneless stare. Silence. The sound of crickets because of how awkward the atmosphere got.

Seohyun braced herself already knowing a bit about Taeyeon’s temper and the fact how difficult it can be to talk things through with her manager. It was surprising enough that Taeyeon didn’t run off the moment that Sunny and Yoona left. Few weeks back, before that whole chicken soup incident, Taeyeon would have done that in an instant.

“You texted me a lot, unnie. I mean… you can check your own phone or I can give you mine but… unnie? Wait… where are you going?”

Seohyun didn’t get a chance to finish her thought since Taeyeon instantly turn around and ran off (just like predicted at first) while taking the phone from her jeans pocket. It wouldn’t have been that comical if while opening the door she hadn’t met with Sunny and Yoona, those two falling down on the ground. Obviously earsdropping behind those doors just few seconds ago.

Two girls looked genuinaly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter