EXTRA #1 - Intervention

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXTRA [I]

 

INTERVENTION

 

"We need to do this together, you can't leave me alone in this!" Sunny protested while glaring at Yoona. This all happened before Sunny's brilliant plan to get Taeyeon drunk, so obviously it was also before the embarrassing messages that Tae left for Seohyun, and before Yoona and Sunny make out in the corridor, behind Taeyeon's doors. 

Yoona sighed, clearly annoyed "Fine..." but then "will you buy me food afterwards if I help you?"

"Do you want me to fight you again?"

Yoona laughed out loud after this pointless threat "You do know people call me him Yoona  for a reason? If I wanted to... I could just..."

Sunny crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows "really? I think I'm pretty strong too. Do you want to fight me and figure it out?"

The two stood in front of each other quite comically, and it might actually ended in a fight for dominance if not Seohyun "Hey, Sunny unnie...I got your message, what's the matter?"

"Good! We are all here! Let's discuss it, since it is REALLY important! We can't mess up!" Hearing this Yoona looked at Sunny strangely, as if shorter girl is actually crazy if she considers it a serious matter, while Seohyun showed her respect and concentration, eager to hear what her unnie has in mind.

 

 

 

It was a quiet day. Nothing much happened during it, so it was a rare chance for Taeyeon to enjoy her time alone. Away from Seohyun (since the girl even visited her at home with that damn chicken soup) and Sunny (or Yoona, since lately those two spend most of their time together, with their pointless and crazy conversations.)

So to commemorate this quiet day, Taeyeon used earphones, listened to music, and read a book that another co-worker recommended to her about two years ago. Yes, it took literally this much time for Taeyeon to actually listen to the suggestion.

The day went quite well, but she should have known. Things are never as good as they seem. She got the confirmation when Sunny stole her earphones away, and she noticed three girls standing in front of her. Determined, crazy looking - Sunny, a bit passive but curious - Yoona, and somewhat awkward about the things that were happening - Seohyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter