[Part 5]

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

V

 

 

Sunny and Yoona had the third meeting during one week and of course every single one of them involved Taeyeon and Seohyun situation. Even the energetic Yoona was quite tired of wasted efforts and time.

The first brilliant idea of Sunny was that to win against Taeyeon in a computer game – both on computer and telephone (using their favorite apps) but of course... Taeyeon was unbeatable.

The second brilliant idea of Sunny was asking the girl why she dislikes Seohyun that much when she's really tired either early in the morning or at night. Truth be told, when Taeyeon got really tired she either fall asleep or didn´t talk at all.

The third, oh so brilliant idea of Sunny, was having an intervention. Three of them (Taeyeon, Sunny and Yoona) sat down together in a restaurant, far away from the office. Taeyeon had no idea about their initial plan and agreed to go because she was pretty hungry. The whole intervention ended with Sunny cursing under her breath since she had to pay for food...and there is no surprise that Yoona eats a lot. No exception this time either.

The fourth idea was to suggest never ending supply of Seohyun's chicken soup and a recipe how to make it on her own. Taeyeon said that she would rather starve.

The last idea, the only one that Sunny still had hope with was getting Taeyeon drunk...and she did succeed with this...

...but of course it didn't work out the way this midget wanted to.

 

 

 

 

It was the morning after. Taeyeon still absent from work, probably sleeping on her coach, unable to reach the bed after all the alcohol assuming. The two culprits: Sunny and Yoona were already at work place but one look at them and you could tell that something was off.

Neither Sunny nor Yoona discussed what happened the other night and they probably exchanged only few words during that whole morning.

Surprisingly, Yoona didn't even touch the food that was right in front of her eyes and no matter how much you know or how you look at the situation... it is clear evidence that something important happened.

Seohyun only confirmed it when she showed up on time (obviously, the girl was probably late only that one time when Taeyeon nagged her and Yoona) and walked straight to those two.

"Did something happen last night?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter