[Part 1]

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 I 

 

 

"Wait really... you will be working with SeoHyun? I thought that's the only idol you well... I haven't heard you saying nice things about the girl." Sunny commented with suspenseful glare. She knew her co-worker slash best friend too well and during all those years working in this business and taking care of the group, she hadn't voiced out her thoughts about Seohyun. Actually, it seemed that Taeyeon just snared whenever conversation went that way.

Too proper.

Too boring.

Too ordinary.

Too goody too-shoes.

Those were the only things that Sunny heard from Taeyeon whenever she had to address younger girl, expect the times when she pretended that she didn't exist in the first place.

"Are you sure that... you know... you can't switch with someone else? I care about both of you...and... well... I think at this point I care more about Hyun... you will make her life a living hell."

Taeyeon just scoffed at such thoughts. "As if."

"You don't like her and you will be working on her career...promoting her, following her to all important events... organizing things too... don't you feel sorry for the girl? You will probably leave her behind and don't even tell her important things."

Sunny wasn't sure how many times she heard Taeyeon's scoff this day, but she was close to losing patience because of it. "TAENG!"

"I'm a professional okay? I won't do anything that could harm her career so calm down Sun, really... I won't... also, do you think I have a choice? I tried saying no but I even had an ultimatum that it is either her or... nothing... and I do need to keep myself busy... so can you not? I already have migraine... do you actually know that girl? She's annoying and I doubt she will give me any peace... gosh... she was annoying all these years before I got appointed to be her manager... so I don't even want to think how all of this will turn out to be now... I'm screwed..."

"YOU'RE BEING MELODRAMATIC!"

"SAYS THE ONE SHOUTING AT ME!"

Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter