EXTRA #2 - Drunk Taeng

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

EXTRA [II]

 

DRUNK TAENG

 

[First sip]

Taeyeon took the beer that Sunny gave her, but she didn't forget to squint her eyes and show suspiciousness. Sunny buying her a drink without any reason was unusual. Taeyeon didn't even try to hide it from her face.

"Oh come on, Taeng... I invited Yoona to join us too... not sure where she is though... but she should soon be here. I will buy a drink for her too."

"Yeah... but it is unlikely behavior of yours... You don't usually waste your money on us. You're really stingy."

"Hey! I am not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Am not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Oh hey, Yoong!" Taeyeon waved to younger girl that finally showed up and practically ran to her unnies with apologetic smile on her face. "Sorry, I'm late guys. Traffic... oh... you already started drinking?"

"Not quite. You should order too. Sunny is buying."

"Cool!" Yoona smiled brightly. Spending other people money did sound more pleasant that spending your own. "Can I order some food too?"

"If you order it, then pay for it yourself. I'm only buying drinks."

"HA!" Taeyeon pointed at Sunny triumphantly "Point proven!"

 

 

 

 

[Third Sip]

All three girls were drinking and enjoying their time in quite calm bar. It was closest to their job and surprisingly the whole action here started only around 2AM. They came around 10PM, so it meant that they should either way for 4 hours, or Sunny's plan was simple = there is no need for party. The point is to get Taeyeon drunk and hear older girl reasons for disliking Seohyun.

It didn't work well though. Sunny was as per usual drinking way more than those two combined and didn't even feel the effects, Yoona ordered a lot of food (yes, she sacrificed her own money because of Sunny's stinginess) and ate more than drank. Taeyeon didn't rush either. She knew her limit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter