[Part 4]

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

IV

 

 

This must be it. That's how you feel when you die and go to hell for your sins. How else could someone look at this situation: almighty and cold Taeyeon being fed by Seohyun. Chicken soup melting in . Blocking all her other senses and most importantly - brain cells.

Yes. Taeyeon should have just closed the door. Turned around. Locked herself in a room and pretended that it never happened. She's not even sick! Well... she's sick of Seohyun... she's sick of spending every single day with this girl but... that chicken soup seems to be her weakness.

Taeyeon knew from the start that it is some sort of sorcery. Maybe Seohyun is secretly a witch. Her specialty should be dark magic. How else could she make Taeyeon so defenseless. Eating food given to her like she's some obedient puppy.

Damn it... who makes such tasty chicken soup. Soup isn't even suppose to be tasty! Kids eat it when they're forced by their parents! No one enjoys it that much!

"Mmm... who made this?" Taeyeon asked the question that kept on nagging her all this time, still eating it like ice cream. Let's face it - Taeyeon eating something in the same manner as she eats ice cream must mean that it a meal you just can't say no to.

"I made it, unnie. Before coming here, do you like it?"

Taeyeon chocked on her next slurp and pulled back. "No."

 

 

 

 

Yoona embraces Seohyun with a hug "Hey, you!" chirpy as ever, even at early morning.

"Hey, you okay? Slept well?"

"Haven't slept yet, at all!" Yoona laughed as if that was the best joke ever and pouted at the end. "I probably should... Sunny usually nags at me when I overwork myself."

"Unnie takes a good care of you, right?"

Yoona just shrugged trying not to think about it. "Well yeah... It is her job, so she doesn't have a choice." Younger girls walked to the studio together all smiles and laughs until encountering slightly pissed of Taeyeon.

"Finally decided to show up?"

Taeyeon crossed her arms while squinting her eyes at Seohyun, while Yoona checked the time. "Oh come on, unnie... we are like... one minute late?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter