[Part 3]

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

III

 

 

Sunny smiled apologetically "she's just really sick and couldn't come today. Tae mentioned something about having fever... I hope it is okay that you will have to work with me for the day, Seohyun?"

"Of course unnie... no problem at all," younger girl smiled. A sincere smile.

That's how the day went. Sunny took care of all the business, arranged some meetings, followed Hyun to her practice and recorded the stuff that's necessary for Taeyeon to see later. Truthfully, she was pissed off at her friend. Only Taeyeon could pull this . Yes, she had a lot of leave days and could have chosen them at any given time but no... never before Taeyeon considered it even while barely standing on her feet. Never before - until one week while working with Seohyun passed.

It didn't seem that Seohyun disliked Taeyeon and quite the contrary... Sunny guessed that this girl wasn't that aware of the situation and the dislike. Whenever Seohyun mentioned her manager a.k.a. the horrible and irresponsible midget, she made excuses that Taeyeon is just an introvert and needs to get used to her... which is true... but what if she never treats Seohyun like somehow who deserves to be valued? That's certainly worrying...

Sunny started panicking even more when after the day work was finished Seohyun stopped her before leaving and asked in a small but hopeful voice.

"Sunny unnie, maybe you have the address of my manager? I just... I want to see if she's doing alright. She never took sick days before... so you know... it might be really serious... maybe I should even bring her some cabbage soup... or other vegetable soups? Chicken soup? People usually bring soup for sick people, right?"

Seohyun kept on rambling and it made Sunny change her mind. At first, she considered telling that she doesn't know where Taeyeon lives (though who would believe that. Everyone knows that those two were really good friends inside and outside of job.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter