× meeting the devil ×

The Mafia's Lover.

× meeting the devil ×

 

×××

 

There's something different in our break time today, i glanced at the person besides me. He was just staring, not minding the noises that been crying out inside the gym.

There's a six person inside. And yes that includes me.

"We're gonna play 'Kill the mafia' game. It's trending why not try it?" ryeowook looks so amused that's why i wanted to punch him. I think my pet from my stomach is gonna devoured my entire organs.

"Don't kept chasing the trends. You'll get bruises in your face." he gasped and glared at me. That's what you get from dragging me here while my pet is not satisfied.

"Can you just shut up." rolling my eyes, i took my time staring at the person besides me.

Cho Kyuhyun, the weirdest person you'll ever met. Some rumors said he's a kid that came from hell. A one night that his parent's blood bleed in their house. They said this person killed his parents and act like nothing  happened. Walking to school confidently and giving people smirk while bringing his hands in the air, acting like a maniac he was in that night. But those were rumors.

"Take a picture, it'll last." this is the first time i heard him talked, should i feel honored that he talked to me?

"I'm not staring, don't assumed on your own." in return, he just smirked and return to those boring staring of his.

Weird just weird.

"So now let's start." ryeowook voice came in and i sighed. We have to kill the mafia he said. Before the game, secretly he assigned someone to be the mafia. All of us have to pretend in all 'cause to win this game.

As ryeowook gets out in the circle. Five of us are now in the circle. I started to look at them individually, i saw how sungkyu fidgeted in her seat. Uh-oh not her.

In the end, i can't seem to find whose the one. Even though kyuhyun's eyes bug the hell out of me.

"Just please mafia! Say who you are."

"I want to eat!"

" this ."

Endless whining came and i just crossed my leg frozen while having the feeling that someone was about to explode.

"I told you all, if you ever killed the mafia and get him or her out in the circle! I'll give the winner a ing ticket in a buffet!" those whining stopped and i just sighed, ing buffet my . And here i am thinking maybe this weird guy just came here for a ing buffet? Things just got weirder.

A minute of silence passed and i catched a determined look from one of us.

"I wanted to kill cho kyuhyun. He's the mafia." came from my bestfriend hangeng.Being the weird one, someone will surely accused you.

"Just because i'm the weird one, accusing me a mafia without a bat of an eye is wrong." from having his head bowed down. He smirked and get up dusting his clothes from the dust. At the first thought , i thought he'll leave the circle. But those thought remain as thoughts.

"It's just a game, don't take it seriously." I said alarmed when i saw how he's slowly walking towards my bestfriend.

"But you did take it seriously."

An eyes darkening stared at me,

"I wanted to kill lee sungmin. He's the mafia." They all looked at me, like they are not expecting it. I raised my hand in the air and get out from the circle. It was followed by a laugh. A laugh i never heard before.

"Just what is the reason... you've joined us?" those questions i'm really eager to ask.

"Maybe because game is too be played... and it's complete when a one weird guy gets in." again, he smirked and all i knew people not from school is here with us.

"You're really a kid from hell." those words i managed to say when i felt how my own blood starting to flow against my face.

"You're mistaken.I'm not just a kid." i saw how he walked away but before i get to closed my eyes.

"You're good at pretending, afraid someone will reached that tail of yours?" there's a one thing i wanted to do.

I wanted to break his face and erased those smirk that kept on slapping me how stupid i was.

"Oh this was were the protagonist was about to die." those words didn't came out from my mouth. It came from my mind and i let the darkness took over, as it wants to devoured me from the very start.

That was one good hit.

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME <3