× prologue ×

The Mafia's Lover.

 

× prologue ×

 

×××

 

 "For the boy over here?" shouted the microphone when the man lay his hand above the whimpering man whose kneeling infront of many people inside the sacred place. 

 

About three man raises their hand.

 

"$100,000." 

 

"200,000." their voices was echoing place as the slave master as they call him was smiling widely, thinking that they will probably earn more money tonight. He looked at the last item in his right. The man was unconscious and those made him more seducing even though the said man was .

 

"$300,00" no one was dared to talk after that.

 

"Oh no more?" Please Mr. Jung purchased your slave in the backstage. Thank you for cooperating with us. Till next time." He said bowing while his guards took the item that been bought and hid it behind the curtains. 

 

Now's the best part. The man thought as he slowly walk towards the last item for tonight.

 

Before he could talked loud cheer from the crowd excite him.

 

"I know all of you are excited but this is the best for last. Our last item. Just look at this flawless skin, oh those !" He's too happy about this, memontarily savoring the sight infront of him.

 

The crowd cheer gets more crazier as they really took out their money from their suitcase.

 

"$300,000!"

 

"$400,000!"

 

They are stunned when someone slammed his hand onto his desk and said. "$700,000, i know no one can be higher than that." The place was now like a zoo with wild animals in it. They gritted their teeth as they  shut their mouth. They knew if they ever try to debate with that man, they can't do good against it. Afterall, it's the richest man in the room.

 

---

 

"That really goes well."

 

"What is it?"

 

"The auction. Man! That bastard is rich."

 

"Yes yes now shut up and be sure that the money is real." the slave master nodded smiling wildly as he left his boss. 

 

The man that been left behind pulled out his cellphone dialing a number.

 

"I'll go home tonight. Hope you're not in there."  Not letting the man talked from the other line. He quickly hang up and entered his car.

 

"Time to meet my beloved mother."

 

×××