× a friend ×

The Mafia's Lover.

× a friend ×

 

×××

 

My eyelids fluttered softly against what I could only assume was a pillow.Looking around makes me yelped in sorrow. 

 

The room was painted in red. There's a wide closet, no windows just a plain semented red wall. One big bed i'm currently in and computer in a table which i guess a broken computer.

 

I glanced at the door and it's close. I stood up weakly, i feel so weak probably hungry. I rolled the door knob and slumped my in the floor.

 

Of course it's locked.

 

×××

 

"Hey kid! Here's your food." Basing on the computer's time i knew two hours already passed. The computer's not broke but it's still useless to me 'cause it's not connected in any connections. I've been thinking about that weird er. I'll ing kill him.

 

"Where's your boss?" I coldy asked, i felt like everthing was on fire as i think my eyes were burning in anger. The man shrugged his shoulders and shoved the tray to me, i didn't budge and just continue staring at the lone man with me.

 

I knew he was trying to control his patience but i also am.

 

"Just eat the food and wait here." He said. "I've been waiting for here for i don't know how long!"

He just looked at me and placed the tray on the bed.

"Eat." again he ordered, like a strong rock i didn't comply.

"I prefer to starve and die." smirking, i stood up.

"Don't be stubborn." why can't he just kill me? Thinking made me feel like i'm already dying. All i knew before i passed out is that er's back. And now i'm here stuck in a room!

"Its that er, isn't it?" 

"You'll eat or i'll put a hole in that pretty head of yours.''

"I dare you to." scoffing i throw the food in the floor and lay in the bed while having a staring battle with the masculine man.

"Too bad you're damnly expensive." those words brought my stubborn mouth to shut up.

"There's still a way to make those tongue useful." it's like adding more fuel in the fire.

He left me speechless thinking all the words he exclaimed.

 

×××

 

"Tomorrow we'll go." unfamiliar words came from the other side of the door.

 

"I can't take his attitude, hope his owner cut off those tongue." it's making me gibberish all over. I can't understand what they're saying.

 

"Let me visit him and i'll make a good use in that mouth of his." i gasped and quickly tucked my body in the sheets.

 

The door open slowly as a tiny body came in. He looked more shocked when he saw me but it quickly changed into smirk.

 

"Y-you're working for him?" It's like all my energy drained on its own.

 

"Surprise?" he's still holding that annoying smirk. What the hell happened to him.

 

"Who wouldn't..'' my voice was more like a whisper.

 

"Well my friend, just accept your fate." biting my lip, slowly i'm starting to taste my blood.

 

"Why the hell did you do this? Where's the others!" by mentioning of the others. His face paled but quickly he brushed it off.

 

"Probably being ." those reached my patience. I grabbed his collar and pinned him at the bed.

 

"Sorry but you already belong to someone." he said laughing while patting his back pocket. Probably a warning that he have a gun.Just wait until i put a hole in those able mind of his.

 

"You're gonna regret this, ryeowook." gritting my teeth i lifted him up by his collar and angrily throw him at the cold floor. 

 

"I'm just gonna say this once.When it comes to money." he stood up and clear the dust of his iron pants.

 

By those i remember that er.

 

"I don't have friends."

 

It's not that good leaving people speechless, 'cause damn  bit by bit i'm getting used to it.

 

×××

 

 

A/N: Next update would be next week.