× familiar eyes ×

The Mafia's Lover.

× familiar eyes × 

 

×××

 

The pain in my both wrist can't compare the pain when two men in black suit forcely dragged me out of the room i stayed for i don't know how long. The first thing i thought in the morning was my day would be naturally spent waiting, and it shattered me. Hence, when ryeowook entered the room having handcuffs in his hand. I knew from the start, it was for me. It shattered me more as he yanked my hair and i couldn't move properly. The thing that just goes in my throat was my saliva, and i know that couldn't last long.

 

He dragged both of my hands up and smirked as he let those handcuffs slide in my both arms. 

 

"Where are we going?" my voice was hoarsed.

 

"To your owner." those words make me trashed around, they can't do this to me. I don't belong to someone, i don't!

 

"Just let me go please, i know my parents is looking for me." The face of the other man is not familiar to me, the second one was the whose trying to feed me. 

 

"Kid, endless whining can't bring money on our pockets." they just looked at me like i'm an idiot. They are so big and and i know i can't do good against them.

 

"I'll do anything, just please let me go." i begged and i already know their answer when one of them chose to lift me up as i struggled.

 

---

 

I gritted my teeth as i saw the big mansion infront of me. On our way, i tried to escape by yelling around to let people hear me but they just smirked.

 

That place was hell but the place i'm currently staring at, i know it was no different.

 

"This will be your new home.Your owner is waiting for you inside his office." His? I've been bought by a ing guy? So he'll stick his on my . I feel so weak.

 

"I can't satisfy his needs. Let me go or i'll ing stop inhaling dirty air from here." The two just guy laughed and i saw a car was about to park.

 

Ryeowook just got out from the car.

 

"Our little minnie was about to get his first ed." i now realized that his laugh was so annoying that i could easily escape from the hold of the two suit man to punched him repeatedly.

 

But i remained in my posture. 

 

"You don't know who you are anymore." i said.

 

"Yes, eversince i knew money could afford anything." i smirked at him as i heard one of the suit man said. "Enough talking."

 

"You're wrong. Money can never bought frienship and you know what, first thing to have a friendship is to build a trust." i could never think he's offended but his expression shouts otherwise.

 

"And you chose to broke what you built."

 

I saw how his face became uneasy as he coughed and gestured his hand to dragged the hell out of me inside.

 

Oh yes, about to meet my ing owner.

 

---

 

There's many people rounding around the area. This is like a place every people dreamt to tucked themselves in. It was spacious when you looked from the outside, but the inside was more than it.

 

"I wished i've entered that auction." What auction? I've been bought through that?! 

 

I'm about to asked the guy who tried to fed me when the other one talked. 

 

"Your cost would be $5." I don't know if i would laughed when the other guy throws daggers.

 

"Shut up." i looked at my back and there's ryeowook. Suit him, those words was not enough.

 

After fifteen minutes of walking we reached the office they were talking about. I started to get nervous, maybe after they left me in here i wouldn't last a day 'cause my body would be  found floating in the river  because of my stubborness not to be touched.

 

"Our job is done." ryeowook said opening the gigantic door infront of us.

 

There's a man looking at the window, it was semi-dark. I couldn't see the place properly.

 

"Meet your owner." those rang in my head. 

 

Slowly the man faced us and i fully recognize those eyes.

 

Those familiar eyes that starting to devour me slowly.

 

×××

 

A/N : Can't seem to get enough of reading ×_×