× mirror ×

The Mafia's Lover.

× mirror ×

 

×××

 

''There's no reason for you to go home.'' the dark haired boy was in rage as he saw his father entering. He's currently counting the money he got from his business. It's saturday and he's about to go to his owned bar after what he's doing, but he couldn't believe his father payed a visit.

''Is it forbidden for me to go back to my house.'' the boy just scoffed and put the money in the suitcase. ''Oh sorry, i didn't know that.'' its tone was sarcastic but the dark haired boy purposely done that.

His father just laughed and harshly grabbed his son's right arm. ''Those money? You've done dirty work right?'' the dark haired boy smirked. It's already obvious why still stating it.

''Don't let your enter in anyone's business.''

''You're my son, so it is my business.''

''Since when? I can't seem to remember, all i remember is, you've ed up mom's life.''

''Don't bring up your mom.''

''Then don't ever come home.''

The man looked at his son, all their feautures was almost the same, it's like he's looking at the mirror. The different thing is that, the mirror that looking backs at him carried a hatred expression.

''And i don't care if these money came from what you call dirty works, at least it's not from you..'cause you know what, it's dirtier.''

The man could only gulp.

His son doesn't bow to anyone.

And it was already three years since that day.

Since that day he had a family to call.

And whose fault it is?

It's his.

---

''There's no way we'll get through that easily.'' for the ninth time, the dark haired's friend stated with fear in his voice.

''For three years i've created this ing group to grow, i wonder why did i ever let some coward entered it.'' He grew up hot-headed and nobody could change that.

''You know why i'm saying this, it will not just take three years for you to beat the number one mafia group in korea.'' He's tired of hearing that but his friend can't seem to notice it.

''Leeteuk, i wouldn't just give up what i already started.''

''You'll die in this.''

''I'm not afraid to die, all i'm afraid is my father getting his happiness while my mom's not.''

''Did you ever think that maybe your mother doesn't want this kind of..uhm what do you call this, revenge?''

''I bet there's a 0 population who wouldn't want this kind of lesson. '' this conversation is going to nowhere.

''Bet your mother does.'' the dark haired boy smirked and smacked his friend's back. ''She's my mother after all, like mother, like son? You get my point?''

''Just please tell siwon to get most of the straight guys in the city.''  he dismissed.

Read that?

Yes for three years, the dark haired boy works as a leader of the best kidnapping group in the city. He have many allies around the place, but why he's targeting the straight boys? 'Cause darling they have such homophobic country. Little gay boys is now in the closet, so there it is, targeting straight boys will surely make his pocket burped and girls couldn't do that now.

Rich old men like to stick their to someone's who couldn't get pregnant 'cause they enjoyed it raw.

Just like his father, yes his father's gay.

And he'll do anything to break anything that includes his father's happiness.

THE MAFIA GROUP HE'S CURRENTLY LEADING.

And the dark haired named kyuhyun wouldn't care if he swept off the boys in korea just to have money and bought people's to trained.

There's no harm in trying, and i know it will be just a piece of cake.

That was his motto from the beginning.

 

 --- 

 

Guys, try to watch sotus the series and yuri on ice / we'll die together yeah. It's too early to reveal who kyuhyun is or yeah, but yes you know me i'm at this hahaha