× fire and dagger ×

The Mafia's Lover.

× fire and blood ×

 

×××

 

One step, two step, from the every step he's making at the same time, me backing away. 

''Come.'' i can't even stand up straight. Right now. There's just the two of us in this room. 

His office. 

My heart was beating like a drum, ''I don't want to.'' he tilted his head staring at me with no emotions.

''Oh there's still one bullet.'' pating his pocket, i smirked. 

''I don't care if you put a hole on me. Kill me already i'm tired of this bull.'' panting i stand lazily looking at him with no fear in my eyes. I don't deserve this and i just can't be coward; being weak around the people.

''Oh you're fierce, be like that in bed.'' by the mention of that. I got to hold his collar while he looked at me amusingly. He should wear my shoes. Forcing me on something i didn't want.

''You know what.'' stopping i pushed him away from me. '' you.'' i said gesturing my middle finger.

Now, he look more interested. Is he ing out of his mind.

''Go to a room with a number one sign on the door. Be in there and i'll show up at midnight.'' dissapearing from my sight i closed my eyes stopping myself not to cry. I have to be strong. This will end. But how long do i have to wait for this to end. Looking around in everycorner. I've found a picture in the desk.

It consist of a woman, him and a child. The picture seems to be colorful when i realized that my owner ruined the colorful scenario. He's not smiling.

The thing that bugged me the most. I'll become one of my figurine from my childhood toys. I'll become a toy in a few hours. 

'' it.'' getting the frame from the desk, i opened it and tear up the part where he stand.

''You should be gone in this world. Your darkness is ruining the light.''

×××

 

''So tell me, why is your face like that?'' This is new. I don't know but i get the feeling that there was a bad news. I saw how leeteuk gulped. ''One of our members left a letter and it said that, he'll leaked everything he know if we didn't do what he wanted. It didn't surprised me anymore. It was maybe the tenth time someone betrayed me.

''You know what to do.'' getting up, i went to put my coat. He nodded while i get my cigarrete and lit it up.

''Betrayers should just burned to death.'' i don't know, i just like how the cigarrete looks like when he's about to get shorter. It's like begging for his life to continue but someone lit him up and he can't even save himself anymore.

For a mere seconds, i looked at the old board with a lot of pictures on it. It was the pictures of people who i loathed the most.

The first place was luckily given to my father.

''I've been tracking you for a while, you should have thought twice thinking you could outsmart someone like me.'' i said in the air throwing a dagger on of the pictures on the wall.

''Time to add new members.'' 

×××

Leeteuk POV.

The night came and i wouldn't be surprised if kyuhyun would show up in here. I'm currently in one of the place i hate the most.

Kyuhyun called this place 'safe haven'. He must be really crazy for calling it like that. 

''Gather up people.'' i shouted while the other five whose with me tried to compose their positions properly. I've been working for kyuhyun for three damn years and he made me his right hand. Until now i don't know what the reason why.

''My boss or maybe i'll called it your future boss will be here any moment now. So be prepared or a gun will be pointed in your goddamn heads.'' I swear i'm not like this. A lot of people who i knew before sense a motherly nature in me but maybe things was changed.

''So as you can see, all of you will be trained for about two to three months. That was too short to become a hitman. But prepared for the worse if you want your worth to be so damn useful.'' I purposedly done everything to scared them and i think i'm getting into it.

They can't even talk back. Such a waste to have a voice.

''First of all, to become a hitman. First, learn to control your emotions and think of your missions. Second, trust no one. And the third, don't ever leave your mission undone or we will have your head at the end of the day.'' base on my experience, someone already ran after i say this things to them. Recruits are really hard to please, 'cause they were so scared to become a killer. Kyuhyun said that we have one goal, to kill his father. But first thing first is to become stronger so we killed valuable peope to take their trumph cards.

I waited for someone to run and when there was no one who even moved an inch.

I smiled and i saw how relieved they was.

Things may changed, but maybe if you were born with it, it wouldn't dissapear.

''That's all, and yes before i forgot i have something to show you to all of you.'' I continued as i grabbed the maroon curtain infront of me. I turned to look at their confuse expressions.

''It's showtime.'' having a wide smile on my face, i dragged the curtain down.

There was a person whos sitting on a cold  floor. That was the betrayer. He was on a jail like place with a bars separating our different worlds.

The five people whos with me shrieked loud and started talking. I turned to look at them and they stopped.

''Wa-'' 

There was a knock on the door the cutted me off. It was probably kyuhyun.

''Oh time to meet your beloved boss.'' i said walking towards the door and opened it.

There he was, with a emotionless expression he faced the new recruits. He was wearing a suit and his hair was styled very well; and also he have a lit cigarrete in his right hand.And here i was thinking that the recruits thought their boss was gonna be something who have many tattoos.

They were very intimidated by him so i just grabbed the gasoline i bought and poured it to the betrayer.

Kyuhyun face shows no mercy as he look at the betrayer whos having his eyes blindfolded and hands in chain.

''You'll end up like this if you ever tried to turned back on us.'' i spoke and that got their attention. 

I walked towards Kyuhyun and he gave me the lit cigarrete.

''You'll be burned to ashes.'' Kyuhyun said as i throw the cigarrete between the bars.

''So don't ever dared to.'' 

There is something i like about kyuhyun the most.

He's a man of his words.

×××

''Strip.'' biting my lips so hard i tried to stand up. He's been hitting me with a metal since the very start. 

''No.'' 

In this world, you can't control everything even you already have their lives in a thin thread.

''Ugh.'' it came from my bloody mouth. It's bleeding so hard.

''Strip.'' 

And for the last time.

''No.'' i said in rage while my vision was starting to get blurry and unbalanced.

This is the one of the thing i hate the most. 

Being demanded by someone i wouldn't think twice stabbing...

 

 

Until that person bleeds to death.

 

 

×××

 

Ignore wrong grammars please. So yeah, its kyuhyun enlisment today... :(