CH 7

Kyu-Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I hope you still follow this story. The end is coming soon*

CHAPTER 07

 

“How was everything?” – Kyuhyun asked Siwon.

After the short but warm hug between them, Siwon met the boy´s eyes and smiled.

“I don´t know my beautiful Kyu-nanny. At least, I hope they can give me a fair chance”

“They will…Now I have to go upstairs and changed these clothes, and then prepare lunch”

“You look hot – Siwon said after they broke the hug – where did you get this suit?”

“Changmin´s dad gave it to me when I needed one for College´s events”

“I swear Yoona´s mom was going to faint when you appeared in the room. She thought I was hooking up with a beautiful nanny”

“I heard that – Kyuhyun said – Did she find my underwear?”

Siwon shook his head in denial.

“I picked it up before they could notice it”

“Great” – Kyuhyun exclaimed in relief.

“You have to be very careful in flirting with your boss”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Is Seun sleeping?” – Siwon asked after Kyuhyun got out of the room.

“Yes, why?”

“Because I´m feeling naughty right now…this suit is really exciting. You look so hot in it, especially when this pants is molding your beautiful ”

Kyuhyun smirked.

“I have a dinner to prepare…and your parents-in-law are still around”

“Are you afraid of them coming back and catching us in an unappropriated position?”

“Y-yes” – Kyuhyun finally admitted, in a shy way. He was blushing all of a sudden.

“Mmm…let´s do it later tonight then…now I want to cuddle with you on the sofa, next to the fire, and watch a romantic movie”

Kyuhyun smiled at the romantic and tempting idea.

“What do you want for dinner, Sir?” – Kyuhyun asked trying to change the topic.

Siwon smirked and leaned forward, whispering in Kyuhyun´s ear.

“I want a sweet Kyu-nanny, and trembling, ready for me on my bed”

Kyuhyun gulped and his body was on fire.

Those words made his body trembling in anticipation and want.

He also wanted it. God knew he wanted Siwon so badly.

Determined, he looked at his boss and said:

“I´m so lucky to have gotten this job, then…I´ll never regret about it”

His cheeks were blushing, his eyes saying everything his words couldn´t.

Siwon knew it.

That boy belonged to him in body and soul.

He couldn´t wait to finally connect with him in all senses.

oOo

“Whoah…it must be a sin to be that beautiful” – Ina, one of the staff in the set, told Siwon who didn´t avert his eyes from Kyuhyun and the photographer.

The photographer was creating an artistic scene with Kyuhyun.

Minho had arrived earlier to do his part, so he could go back home to study for his final exams. The sooner the better for him. His life was too busy now he was starting a professional career in the entertaining world and music.

“Yes, he´s really beautiful. Too much to be a man, indeed” – Siwon replied with admiration.

Kyuhyun was natural, with good poses on the screen, yeah…a natural model…with a killing smile and a body to die for, even though he was thin and not muscular.

Siwon felt a heat on his cheeks taking a look on Kyuhyun´s . Round and hard.

He was dying to run his hands all over it.

His Siwon Jr. was twitching in anticipation with the view. So he sent his naughty thoughts away and got comfortable to enjoy the view. His view.

“Can you the first two buttons of your shirt? I would like you to show some of your beautiful skin, Kyuhyun” – the photographer asked.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes in awe and searched Siwon´s eyes as he needed Siwon´s permission for that.

He hesitated but Siwon nodded slightly. After all, this was all about being professional and take the things more serious.

There was no way he was going to disappoint Siwon in front of all the staff and people who had trusted in him for this.

He opened his shirt enough to reveal his milky skin and collarbone.

Damn, he is a sin!! Siwon thought.

His was twitching inside his pants…

He and Kyuhyun never ended what they started that night…Seun had woken up with fever again. Then Kyuhyun discovered that the baby´s discomfort was that the teeth were starting to appear.

The poor Kyuhyun had another night without sleeping, but it was hard to notice it right now.

He didn´t need much make-up for the photo shooting, just the enough to cover some dark circles under his eyes.

Ina had insisted that Kyuhyun should wear a bit of lipstick and lip gloss to make his lips even more attractive.

Kyuhyun rejected the idea at the beginning, but it was Siwon who applied him the lip gloss, satisfying Ina and making himself as hell.

“Kid, your skin and hair are beautiful…no doubt girls will get crazy over you.” – the photographer said.

Girls. Well I guess so…but he´d never choose one, Siwon thought.

“Maybe tomorrow, I´ll take some photos of Kyuhyun and Minho together. Girls will definitely drive crazy about two hot boys posing for each other” – the photographer insisted.

Siwon tried to imagine a picture of Kyuhyun and Minho together and the idea was hot. Both boys were absolutely stunning.

“Just some shoots more and we´re ready for today” – the photographer announced.

Donghae appeared with Seun in his arms and stood by Siwon. This was the perfect moment. The baby got excited the minute she saw Kyuhyun.

“Mom-my!” – she cried and spread her tiny arms towards Kyuhyun.

The photographer stopped shooting and looked at Kyuhyun and the baby and then he looked back at the baby and Kyuhyun, and smiled.

“Can we make a photo of Kyuhyun holding the baby Seun?” – Ina asked all excited.

“Sure” – the photographer replied. The idea was great.

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon for consent and Siwon nodded.

Then Donghae gave Seun to Kyuhyun and the baby caressed the boy´s face and pulled his hair. She was chuckling as if they were playing as usual.

The scene was supreme.

The photographer made them pose and then he took the photo.

“This will be the cover photo” – the photographer confirmed.

No…that would be perfect for the games room´s wall, Siwon thought.

And he had the perfect place for that picture…above the chimney.

oOo

The next day, Kyuhyun and Minho were teasing about the make-up that was being applied on them before the shooting.

They had become friends. Nice friends. Minho was a cool guy, and Kyuhyun felt good around him, even though the boy was a celebrity.

“You look nice with make-up – Kyuhyun said teasing Minho. Too much make-up for his opinion. He laughed making the other boy frown – You look y”

Minho laughed too, but then he became serious.

“I´m not y…if we talk about who is ing y, that is definitely Siwon…we are lucky to have him, even the reasons are different…just look at him!” – Minho said with a little blush on his cheeks.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes in awe, and then looked at Siwon who was talking to Donghae. They were laughing.

, it was true!

That dimpled smile could melt ice…

Not that he hasn´t realized about Siwon´s beauty before, but damn, he was lucky to have him for himself. Yes, because Siwon was his. The attractive man didn´t lose any chance to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter