CH 4

Kyu-Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Thanks for your lovely comments so here I go with another chapter!* 

Chapter 04

 

“Do I have the job?” – Kyuhyu asked.

Siwon was surprised. He remained silent for a while and then spoke.

“Seun loves you…but I was searching for someone who can stay in the house and take care of my baby 24 hours a day”

“I can!” – Kyuhyun exclaimed with excitement.

Siwon´s eyes widened.

“I thought…”

“I definitely can! My classes are online so I don´t have to be physically in them”

Siwon smiled and then focused on his daughter.

“Well now Seun has the last word. What do you think, my baby? Do you want Kyuhyun as your nanny?”

“Mom-my!” – Seun said hugging Kyuhyun tight.

Siwon chuckled.

“It seems that she wants you like her mother instead – Siwon said and Kyuhyun shook his head – Maybe you can figure out why she thinks you are a woman”

That comment made Kyuhyun blush furiously and avert his eyes from the handsome man.

Siwon really started to think he loved that blush in the boy.

Kyuhyun focused on Siwon again.

“That m-means I have the job?”

“Yes. If you want it”

Kyuhyun nodded, still in blush.

“What happens with Seun´s grandparents? I guess they won´t like a man to be her nanny”

“I don´t think so. Don´t care about it. We´ll work on Seun´s schedule and your salary tomorrow”

Seun leaned on Kyuhyun and caressed his cheek and then pulled his hair.

“She loves to touch me…” – Kyuhyun said smiling at the baby who was chuckling.

“Mom-my!”

“She feels attracted to you, Kyuhyun…who doesn´t?” – Siwon said and Kyuhyun blushed for the nth time.

Kyuhyun felt his body burning. No doubt, his new boss intimidated him all the time.

Siwon definitely loved the way this pretty boy blushed every time he praised him.

“It´s h-hot here…” – Kyuhyun muttered without looking at Siwon. His hands sweating and butterflies in his stomach.

Siwon felt his body react to that image of the pretty boy, especially in his lower part of his body.

Arousal? How can I? But my body doesn´t lie…I feel…Oh my God! I can´t believe it! I need a cold shower!

oOo

Changmin hadn´t shown any disappointment when Kyuhyun told him that he would live with Siwon and Seun since he would be officially Seun´s nanny.

“So… I can have the whole room for myself and bring the girls I want here for a long time!” – Changmin exclaimed with excitement.

“I thought you were my best friend and would miss me” – Kyuhyun said with disappointment.

“I am your friend. Don´t misunderstand me…do you think this change will absorb you? You will go to a house with two people, you won´t have the chance to bring girls”

Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable all of a sudden.

“I´m not into girls, and you know it. My time will be exclusive for Seun and…”

“Mr. Choi, right?”

Kyuhyun nodded shyly.

“You know, Seun loves to touch my face and hair” – Kyuhyun added smiling, somehow changing the topic.

Changmin smirked.

“And what about her father? Does he like touching you, too”

His friend always made him feel uncomfortable bringing Siwon´s topic.

“W- what do you mean?”

Changmin sighed in frustration.

“Come on, my friend…your emotions are easy to read. Look, I won´t tell you how to live your life but…be careful”

“I will – Kyuhyun said and sighed deeply – I am…so confused”

“Do you love him?”

Kyuhyun shrugged.  

“I don´t know what I feel, really…I just know that I get very nervous when he looks at me, and the worst is that I blush stupidly every time he praises me. I know it´s wrong but I feel a warm sensation when we talk…like a connection…I feel like home when I am there…with them…as if I belonged there”

“I hope you are right with that. Don´t be so trusting now that you are hired, my friend”

“Yes, I know”

“Does he feel the same for you?” – Changmin asked worried about his friend´s real feelings. He hasn´t realized yet that he´s fallen for Mr. Choi already.

Kyuhyun blushed immediately.

“I don´t know…but I´m not going to do anything to get his attention. He has already many problems behind his back now. I can´t add another one”

“What kind of problems?”

“Seun´s grandparents are trying to sue Siwon for taking the baby´s full custody.  Apparently, they don´t think a man can raise a child alone”

“Mmm…it´s going to be even more difficult when they find out that he is gay”

“What? What are you talking about? How do you know he is gay?”

“Come on, my friend, the way he smiles when he sees you…the way he touches you every time he can. He thinks you are beautiful even for being a model with a perfect skin…”

“B-but that d-doesn´t mean he is gay” – Kyuhyun said in defense of Siwon.

“You have been in his house a couple of times. Have you ever seen a woman with him there? Has he mentioned a woman with you or has he dated someone?”

“Well, no…but that he has dates doesn´t mean he is gay”

“Has he had an arousal in front of you?”

Kyuhyun blushed even more. He is not sure about that but yesterday when they were talking, he could swear something happened there since Siwon rushed to take a shower.

Anyways, he can´t have hopes with his boss.

“Well…”

Changmin laughed.

“You are so innocent, Kyuhyun…soon you will see that both will connect. If it is about love, there will not be any obstacles that you both can´t overcome, moreover…Seun already loves you…like a mother”

Kyuhyun smiled at that.

“So…when am I going to meet Mr. Choi?”

“Tomorrow. When you help me to move in his place. He asked me to invite you for dinner. He wants to meet you”

“Already? Wow! He moves fast” – Changmin laughed.

“Ya! He knows I don´t have any family”

“Mmm…does he know you are ?”

“No! How is he supposed to know about it? It´s already too bad, you know”

Kyuhyun couldn´t help but blush.

“You blush in front of him like you are doing it now?”

“I don´t know. Maybe. Why?”

Changmin chuckled.

“He knows it” – his friend said and Kyuhyun wanted to dig a hole for hiding forever because of his stupid blushing.

oOo

“This is my friend Max Changmin – Kyuhyun said once they got to the mansion – Changmin, this is Mr. Choi Siwon, my new boss”

Siwon was handing a set of keys in front of Kyuhyun.

“These are for you, Kyuhyun – Siwon said and then focused on Kyuhyun´s friend – It´s a pleasure to meet you, Changmin – then he focused on Kyuhyun again – go to settle in the house”

“Where is Seun?” – Kyuhyun asked all of a sudden.

“At her bedroom, watching cartoons and playing with her toys – Siwon explained and took a box from Kyuhyun – let me help you with this, let´s take it to your room”

Kyuhyun and Changmin followed him to a bedroom next to Seun´s room.

Siwon opened the door and all of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter