CH 2

Kyu-Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Thanks for your comments!! I really enjoy reading them...here you have a new chapter!*

CHAPTER 2

 

“So…what do you mean that they want to fight for Seun´s custody?” – Henry, Siwon´s lawyer asked.

Siwon was with Henry Lau in his office early that morning. He was very worried about his situation with his daughter. He had presented his case to Henry from the beginning.

Siwon sighed in frustration.

“Don´t tell me that Yoona´s parents think they can do a better job than you with Seun?” – Henry continued.

Siwon nodded and then added:

“They are almost seventy and they didn´t do a good job with their own daughter”

“Mmm…for some reason they don´t see you as a responsible person…do you have an idea why?” – Henry asked still checking on some legal documents about the case.

Siwon shrugged.

“I guess they still make me responsible for Yoona´s death”

“But you had nothing to do with her death…she fell down from a cliff by herself”

“I know but she was drunk…we used to go to parties and drink till none of us could remember who it was…but…I´ve done with that. I´ve changed a lot and you know that”

Henry closed the file.

“You don´t have to convince me about that. I trust you, Siwon. But you must convince them and the Judge”

“Why do I have to do that? I´m Seun´s biological father, shown by the DNA test”

“The Judge will count on that, but the fact you share the same DNA with Seun, that doesn´t make you a good father. If her grandparents think you have made her live in an insecure place, they have the right to present a request”

Siwon opened the file and read the request, smirking on what Yoona´s parents had written about Siwon´s behavior and what they thought about him.

Some of the accusations could have been true at the beginning but he had stopped drinking alcohol and going to parties since five years ago. He hadn´t gone out too much since her Seun was born. Even after the Award ceremony, he had gone directly at home in spite of the hundred invitations to have fun by certain people.

Fighting for my daughter´s custody? That´s ridiculous!

“And what am I supposed to do now?” – Siwon asked Henry.

“Get rid of all your misery”

Misery?

“What do you mean?”

“Drugs, women, es”

Siwon rolled his eyes.

“Come on, be realistic!”

“I´m being realistic, Siwon. Don´t think you are not going to be investigated because you have a good job and work for the most important idol industry in Korea. People will enter your house and will search from A to Z. They´re going to see if the child has her own bed, food and if she has her vaccination registration”

I´m going to be treated like a criminal!

“And stop with your image of playboy”

“I´m not that! I´ve changed! I really did…You know I work with beautiful people all the time, in special young ones”

Henry chuckled.

“Hey…changing the topic, did you get a definitive nanny for Seun?”

“Not yet…Seun-ah goes to a nursery school…I hope it is the best one in Seoul. It is the best money I can invest in. I prefer a full-time nanny because she can give her personal attention all the time”

“Then, find a nanny soon…I would tell you to get married but that would be a miracle” – Henry said and laughed.

“I can get a wife if I wanted”

“That would be a marriage of convenience. Yoona´s parents will definitely realize that. Date someone, Siwon…maybe you can meet that special person in your life and get married”

Siwon shook his head in denial.

“I´m not dating anyone at this moment, I don´t have time for that. I go to work and come back home to Seun-ah. We spend a very good time together. That´s all I need now”

“I might help if you invite Yoona´s parents to your house in order to see the interaction between you and your daughter”

Mmm…that sounds like a plan…

Siwon didn´t want to keep Seun away from her grandparents but they moved to Jeju after Yoona died.

“I will do my best to impress them…but I´ll be very busy his week interviewing a future nanny for my Seun-ah. There are some girls from the agency. One is coming today, so I must go now. Call me if you have more information”

“I´ll do it – Henry said and stood up, shaking hands – the sooner we solve this, the better”

oOo

The potential nanny was sat in front of Siwon. She looked really scary. Tall, very much for being a girl. Almost his same height. Dark hair and a scary look. Her name was Ivy.

Siwon didn´t like her. Even his Seun-ah got scared of her.

“Give me the child” – Ivy said with a dark tone.

Siwon did what the dark girl asked, struggling with his sane judgement.

The moment Seun-ah was in Ivy´s arms, she started to cry.

“She needs to learn some discipline” – The dark girl said while Seun kept on crying. Her little eyes widened of fear.

Siwon stole his daughter from the dark girl´s arms and gave Seun her favorite teddy bear.

“If a child grows up depending on that object, you will have a problem when you decide to take it away from her”

Siwon frowned.

“Thank you very much for coming – Siwon stood up – I will have that on mind” – he walked her to the door.

Once the woman stepped out of his house, he said goodbye to her, closing the door.

Fortunately her daughter had stopped crying. He crumpled Ivy´s CV and threw it to the garbage. Then she looked at Seun.

“No way! She is not going to be your nanny! She is scary even for me”

oOo

The applicant two, three and four were out of discussion too. Almost scarier than Ivy. One dressed like a actress, other barely spoke Korean and the last one was too boring.

He sighed in frustration one more time. Getting a nanny was something exhausting.

Suddenly his phone vibrates in his pocket. It was Donghae. His best friend Hyuk´s husband. He also was an idol agent/manager who worked in the same industry than him.

“Hello?”

“Siwon, I can find you finally!”

“What do you want, Donghae?”

“I have called you a couple of times. It´s Minho. Choi Minho. He wants you as his agent. He wants to see you”

“I was busy interviewing some girls for being my daughter´s nanny. I´ve been very busy the whole day, sorry…you mean Minho? The young boy with a brilliant future?”

“Yes. He wants only you. He says you are the best”

“Really? Wow…I feel flattered. When and where?”

“Tonight. In his house…you know he has many performances and other issues to do, and he wants you to represent him”

“But… I need to get a person who can take care of my daughter”

“Do you want me to call Kyu again? He really liked Seun”

Kyuhyun?...The beautiful boy with brown doe eyes and perfect skin…Yes! It´d be interesting to see him again. After all, my Seun-ah liked to be with him.

“I have his number. I will call him, thanks Donghae. I owe you one”

Donghae chuckled.

“You owe me lots of favors”

“In your dreams!”

Siwon said and hung up the phone, smiling.

He searched Kyu´s number and called him up.

“Hello?” – a male voice answered, but it wasn´t Kyuhyun´s. Siwon could recognize Kyuhyun´s voice. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter