CH 5

Kyu-Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 05

 

Kyuhyun stared at the phone for a couple of seconds trying to process what to do. He had accepted to do some photo-shootings and advertisements. Something that he doesn´t like. In fact, he never liked to get the attention of people because of his looks. The idea of wearing makeup made him sick but he would bear it since Mr. Choi asked him to do it. Only for that. He must be crazy but somehow he felt he couldn´t deny him anything.

He wanted to make Mr. Choi happy…all the time.

A smile appeared on his face thinking how happy Mr. Choi would be with his help on the campaign.

Stop daydreaming, you fool!

He went for Seun´s things and dressed her properly. Getting late for his boss was not in his mind from now.

oOo

Choi Minho was the first one to arrive on the set, he was tall and handsome like hell. All the people, women and even men turned around to appreciate his beauty. The tall boy was dressed on a black suit and white shirt, smiling at everyone. No doubt, the boy was humble and cool.

“Wow…I think this boy will definitely hit the entertainment world! Fame and money will come to him in a couple of months, you will see it…I heard he asked for you only to manage him…is that right, Siwon?” – Donghae said admiring Minho´s beauty from afar. He was sitting by Siwon while they were waiting for Kyuhyun to appear.

Siwon hadn´t noticed Minho since he was emailing through his laptop. In fact, he hadn´t heard everything his friend had said.

“Siwon?”

“I´m sorry….you were saying…?”

“I said that Minho chose you to represent him, is that right? – Siwon nodded – then why he asked only for you if there are a lot of managers in the company? Maybe he has a thing for you”

Siwon laughed.

“No way! I guess he followed my career and knew I was the best – Siwon teased – Talking seriously, I could have rejected him but I think he has a promising career. I´ll do my best to help him”

“Do you know he is gay?”

“What? I had no idea. Even if he is, you know I won´t reject people for liking the same . I respect all of them”

Donghae smiled evilly when he caught Minho staring at Siwon.

“You are so innocent, man…that boy likes you more than a manager” – Donghae .

“Why?”

“He can´t take his eyes off of you” – Donghae replied.

Siwon who was immersed in his laptop finally lifted his eyes and met Minho´s stare on him. He smiled at him in return. After all he worked for him in a way.

“You are crazy, Donghae. Stop talking like that. You know I´m not into men”

Am I? Lately…I don´t know…

Siwon closed his laptop and walked towards Minho who received him with a hug.

This Siwon is definitely a fool…but something tells me this will get very interesting soon…Donghae thought.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Kyuhyun came inside. The pretty boy had a bag of diapers in one hand, and with the other held the baby who was dressed in a sailor suit, the same color than her teddy bear that was holding tight.

Kyuhyun was also dressed for killing. He looked beautiful on his blue suit and white shirt. His messy brown hair made him younger than he was.

“Dad-dy!” – Seun said when she noticed Siwon close.

Siwon turned around to see his baby already spreading her little arms towards him. His heart pounded like crazy of pride.

Siwon walked towards Kyuhyun and his daughter.

“H-has she just called me daddy?” – he asked Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nodded.

“She has pronounced that word the whole day”

Siwon took Seun in his arms and kissed her.

“Hi, darling”

Minho, who had seen everything closely, joined them.

“Is this Kyuhyun?” – he asked looking at Kyuhyun from head to toes.

Siwon nodded with excitement.

“Yes….Hey everyone, this is Cho Kyuhyun” – Siwon introduced Kyuhyun to the staff in the set.

“Oh, nice to meet you Kyuhyun. I´m Choi Minho. We are supposed to work together”

Kyuhyun was astonished. This idol was nice and cool. He could feel it.

“Nice to meet you too, Minho. How did you know about me?”

“Siwon explained me everything. I have no problem to work with a person who is not in the entertainment world. I started like you. Please let´s take care of each other”

Both shook hands while Siwon smiled at them.

Siwon decided to give them some time to talk and know each other since they were going to work together in this project. He searched for Donghae who was talking to Mr. Yin. He waved a hand to get his attention. His friend excused for a moment and joined Siwon.

“Look, Seun-ah…this is your uncle Donghae…say hi”

Donghae pinched her dimples and the baby chuckled.

“She has called me daddy for the first time!” – Siwon said proudly.

“Mom-my!” – Seun said aloud searching for Kyuhyun.

Everybody focused on the baby.

“Mom-my!” – the baby repeated.

Siwon felt embarrassment all over, looking at Kyuhyun.

The boy walked towards Seun and took her in his arms.

Ohhh and Awww was heard by the staff. The ladies chuckled and shrugged. Siwon felt uncomfortable with the situation but Kyuhyun seemed not to bother him at all.

He smiled at the baby and pinched her little nose.

Donghae saw how uncomfortable his friend was with his daughter calling mommy to a man that he wanted to save him, in a way.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have the two models” – he said and then winked at Kyuhyun who blushed immediately.

But the baby was not helping, at all.

“Mom-my!” – she said again and pressed her head on Kyuhyun´s shoulder.

“Awwww…what a beautiful and sweet scene!” – Donghae exclaimed with excitement. The two of them looked really good, like a father and daughter.

“Can we use her in the shooting as well” – Donghae added.

“No!” – Siwon and Kyuhyun shouted at unison.

“But, why not? As soon as women saw the advertisements, they will love these boys…they will buy whatever they three promote…everything!” – Donghae insisted. The idea was exciting.

Seun yawned.

“Oh, Seun must be tired. She hasn´t taken her nap yet. Maybe it´d be a good idea to go home” – Kyuhyun said cradling the baby.

“Aww…he is the paternal type as well” – Donghae stated.

Siwon rolled his eyes. Maybe he should also go home and take a nap with her daughter and…

No! I can´t be thinking about him like this. It´s not right.

“You have to sign your first contract – Donghae said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter