CH 1

Kyu-Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Here I go again... I love this kind of plots, I hope u too*

CHAPTER 1

 

            “Seun-ah! Don´t spit your food over daddy´s suit! This is an Armani´s!” – Siwon said to his only daughter of a year and a half.

            His daughter Seun chuckled and smiled at her daddy. Siwon cleaned his suit and smiled at her back. God, he loved her daughter with all his heart.

He cleaned his daughter´s cheeks from the food spread all over her clothes, then he looked at his watch. It was almost seven.

Where the hell is the nanny?

The Awards ceremony would start in two hours. He needed to be there before that time and the traffic jam was always terrible at this time.

The nannies agency had guaranteed him that he would have one at six. But where the hell was she now? He needed someone to take care of his daughter right now.

His ex-nanny left to China two weeks ago. She needed to study and start an independent life. That was her dream and Siwon had to respect it. But in these two weeks, he hated to leave Seun in a nursery school. After Yoona abandoned him, he had promised himself that he would fight for Seun´s full custody and give her a better life with all he could.

Siwon sighed. He had a large list of future nannies to interview since tomorrow.

Suddenly his phone rang. He smiled when he saw his best friend´s name on the screen. Eunhyuk, a famous dancer.

“Where the hell are you, Siwon?!!”

Siwon sighed in frustration.

“Still at home…I´m waiting for the nanny. The agency told me she would be here around six”

“Are you crazy, man? It´s about seven! You won´t make it on time!”

“I know, Hyuk but I need someone right now”

“In that case, I can recommend you someone. I´m sure this person is willing to go to your place right now. My kids don´t need a nanny today since my husband Donghae took them to his parents´s home. I´ll make a call and you will have this person right away”

“Thanks God…please send her soon. My Seun-ah is behaving strange lately…”

He heard a crash on the floor. Her daughter had thrown her dish with food all over the floor. It was a total mess. Dirty everywhere.

Siwon sighed even more frustrated.

“She has spinach all over the floor and her clothes…”

“That´s serious, man…I´ll call Kyu, right now…just survive for another ten minutes…see you at the Awards ceremony. You must be there for me. I need you there”

“I know. I´ll be there. Just hang up and call that Kyu”

After his best friend hung up, he turned to his daughter and pinched her chubby dimples and smiled at her. She was smiling at him in a naughty way.

“If you were older, you would be definitely punished”

Seun just chuckled as usual. And with that, her daddy always forgot her tantrum.

He loved her, so much.

“You need to eat spinach, baby. You need to be strong like your daddy”

Seun kept on chuckling and Siwon couldn´t help but love those sounds.

In a couple of minutes, Siwon had everything clean again.

He changed Seun´s clothes and stared at his daughter. She was beautiful.

I´m so lucky…what have I done to be worthy of her? God must really love me to have given me this angel.

Siwon frowned. Seun was the result of a crazy night with his girlfriend from three years ago. Both were too young and wild. But Yoona started to drink more than she could and got drunk most of the time. She loved parties and alcohol. When she found out she was pregnant, she never wanted the baby.

Finally, the bad life Yoona was carrying, took her away. She died in a tragic accident after days she had given birth to Seun. Parties and alcohol were the death of her.

The paternity changed him in all aspects. He was not prepared but he swore he would do his best. He didn´t regret to have her daughter´s custody.

Siwon was about to place his daughter in her cradle for a good nap when he heard the doorbell ringing.

“Oh…it must be the nanny from the agency, finally!” – Siwon said and took his daughter with him going downstairs to open the door.

“Who is it?” – Siwon called without opening the door yet.

“Cho Kyuhyun” – a voice that didn´t sound like a woman was heard through the other side of the door.

Cho Kyuhyun? …Ahh…It must be Kyu, the nanny Hyuk was talking about earlier.

Siwon opened the door quickly and widened his eyes in awe. Instead of a ‘normal’ nanny, he found a young man with no more than twenty three years old, brown big eyes, pinky full lips, messy brown hair and a very pretty face. With a milky skin that made him shine. He was wearing jeans, a simple t-shirt, and a backpack.

A man? So, Kyu was a man? And …a cute one…

Siwon gulped and shook those thoughts away. He needed a nanny. Who cared if it was a man or a woman?

“Mom-my!” – Seun exclaimed with a smile on her beautiful face. She had sparkling eyes. Spreading her little arms towards Kyuhyun.

“You are…a man” – Siwon finally said.

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Yes, I am…and this must be Seun, right?”

“You are very young – Siwon said looking at Kyuhyun from head to toes – How old are you?”

“I´m twenty two”

“Come in…let´s talk inside”

“Thanks, Mr. Choi”

“Just call me Siwon. I´m not that old”

When Kyuhyun passed by him, Siwon could smell the young man. He smelled like flowers, really good.

“Wow…you have a very big and beautiful house Mr….S-siwon”

“Thank you…You know, I have never left my daughter with a male nanny before”

Both took a seat on the comfortable sofa in the living-room.

“We´re going to get along well with each other…don´t worry, Siwon. I brought all the necessary to take care of her and make sure she is having a good time with me: books and some puppets. But if they fail, I always can sing her some lullabies to soothe her and get asleep. They never fail”

“Have you ever taken care of others babies? Apart from Eunhyuk and Donghae´s kids?”

“Yes, I have taken care of many of them” – Kyuhyun explained and took out a folder with references.

“Can I take Seun for a while?”

Siwon nodded and passed her daughter to him. This way he could read his references without Seun-ah trying to destroy the papers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter