CH 6

Kyu-Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 06

 

Kyuhyun´s eyes widened when Siwon turned around till Kyuhyun was on top now. The boy knew that probably everything was wrong but he denied to think what was wrong or good, he decided to feel, just feel and accept what his boss offered him.

A kiss.      

Feeling Siwon´s body beneath him, his heat, his masculinity, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and enjoyed the man´s soft lips on him.

His first kiss.

Never before he had kissed or been kissed by anyone.

Even Siwon initiated the kiss, the boy joined him soon kissing him back, clumsy at the beginning but never leaving Siwon´s hot mouth.

Their kisses were soft and tender but soon they got passionate in a tongue battle. Both acted by instinct since none of them had kissed another man before.

Both had a hot making out on the sofa. For long minutes devouring their mouths till they pulled away just for breathing. Both roaming their bodies in a shy way. Still exploring another man´s body for the first time.

It was surreal.

Siwon broke the kiss first and stared at the boy with a satisfied smile.

“I can´t believe I kissed a man and I loved it…I like you, Kyuhyun. God knows it´s true. I was never into men before but you…you make me feel strong feelings that I have never felt for anybody else, not even for a woman…I think…I think I´m falling for you”

Kyuhyun smiled widely. His heart hammering in his chest with happiness. He was not dreaming. This was real. His boss liked him as well. This was not a one-sided thing.

“You are so attractive” – Siwon said, burying his fingers in Kyuhyun´s silky hair with one hand, and with the other one his cheek with his fingers.

Then Siwon buried his face on Kyuhyun´s neck biting everything he found there.

Kyuhyun moaned loud, giving in the pleasure.

“I…I…I like y-you too, a lot…nhgmm…” – the boy managed to say between moans.

Siwon stopped right there, after the boy´s confession and met his eyes, almost in shock.

“R-really?”

“Y-yes”

“I must confess I have thought of you a lot, and now every time I am close to you, I feel aroused” – Siwon confessed on the boy´s neck.

“I…I could tell…me too…ahgghhh – Siwon continued attacking his neck making the boy moan loud – I f-feel the s-same every time I am close to y-you…that I need c-cold showers”

“You don´t have to do that anymore…no more stares through a table with candles, no more looking without touching”

“Please…” – Kyuhyun moaned unashamedly arching his body to expose more skin to Siwon.

“Please what, Kyuhyun?” – Siwon asked leaving the boy´s neck and meeting his eyes.

“You have my body on fire…I just need you, so much”

“But…I don´t know how…is that what you want, Kyuhyun? Do you want me to take you?”

“Yes. I want it. I want you”

“Do you have any experience?”

Kyuhyun felt his cheeks burning. It was time to confess Siwon his painfully reality.

“I´m…I have never done it before…”

Siwon widened his eyes in shock. This boy was pure and innocent.

He was a !

Siwon move away trying to stop whatever they were going to start. Somehow ashamed of his behavior towards the boy. He couldn´t take advantage of this innocent boy. He was not a man like that.

Kyuhyun saw the doubt in Siwon and grabbed his shirt tightly. And with begging eyes, he made him to meet his gaze again.

“I´m sorry…I have never liked another person before as I like you now. I have never trusted anyone as I trust you. Never felt the need or passion for anyone before. Since I met you, it´s just you in my mind…and heart. I´m sure now. I feel I have met the right person. I want you to take me…I trust you…I´m sure you will know how to do it…please”

“I feel honored, Kyuhyun. But…are you completely sure you want to give yourself to me? God knows I want you so bad and I feel I´m falling for you each day…but we could take things slow between us if you want…I mean getting to know each other first”

“I like you so much, Siwon. I…I think I already fell for you. I want us a chance. I want to know you better too but now…I think I´m going to explode and burn if you don´t touch me and take me”

Siwon blinked. And then gulped. He wanted it desperately.  He wanted Kyuhyun with every fiber of his body. Maybe they could have a future together. Why not?

He was going to make it work. For both of them.

Kyuhyun grabbed Siwon´s neck and pulled him closer enough to kiss his lips. The y man gave in, and got lost in the boy´s doe eyes and soft lips.

Siwon broke the passionate kiss and stood up. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor, exposing his muscular and toned upper body.

Kyuhyun shuddered with lust and want, drooling all over Siwon.

Goodbye ity, Kyuhyun thought excited.

Then Siwon took off his jeans, showing y underwear.

Oh my God! He´s big!

Kyuhyun bit his lower lip. His was twitching in anticipation.

“Let me see you as well” – Siwon said sitting on the couch again.

Kyuhyun stood and with shaking hands started to take his t-shirt off and then his jeans slowly, enjoying how Siwon was eating him with the eyes.

When he finally stood with just his black underwear in front of the y man, he breathed deeply. He could do it and wanted to do it.

He tried to cover his bulge with his hands but Siwon stopped him.

“Don´t… You are more beautiful and stunning than I imagined. Don´t cover your beautiful body and the effect I cause on you”

Kyuhyun smiled at those words and felt wanted…and beautiful.

Siwon pulled Kyuhyun towards him and cupped his bulge through the underwear.

Kyuhyun moaned when the warmth of Siwon´s hand penetrated through the cloth.

Siwon stopped caressing him and pulled him even closer toward him. He placed a kiss on Kyuhyun´s stomach, making the boy´s body shake in anticipation.

Siwon´s fingers moved bit by bit stopping at Kyuhyun ´s waistband of his underwear and pulled it off.

Kyuhyun´s jumped in front of him.

“Oh God, you are shaved and…big – Siwon exclaimed in awe and excitement and Kyuhyun moaned again – I´d carry you and take you to my bedroom, to do it to you the whole night if you weren´t as tall as me”

“Then, let´s go” – Kyuhyun said in lust, trying not to faint because of the tempting and stunning view of the handsome man who was in front.

Siwon took Kyuhyun´s hand and pulled him towards the door.

“Dad-dy!” – Seun shouted from upstairs.

“The show is over” – Kyuhyun said running again and putting his jeans on.

“Let´s leave this for later” – Kyuhyun added going upstairs as fast as he could and leaving Siwon putting his clothes on again.

When Kyuhyun entered Seun´s bedroom, she immediately met his eyes.

“Mom-my!”

He ran towards her and took her in his arms. She was burning.

“Oh God, you have fever!”

“What happens with her?” – Siwon asked when he entered the baby´s room, breathing with difficulty.

“The baby has fever” – Kyuhyun said and took Seun to one of the drawers from the closet in order to find a thermometer.

Fortunately, he found one and placed Seun on the bed softly, putting the thermometer in her armpit.

“Is there anything I can help?” – Siwon asked watching in awe how Kyuhyun took out the thermometer.

“The thermometer marks 40 degrees” – Kyuhyun exclaimed in panic.

“Should we take her to the hosp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter