Lost and Found

I wish this was a dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisung!"

The ball soared through the air towards a young blonde, his thoughts taking him to a different universe so he missed his teammates shout. The ball hit it's target full on, the boy falling to the ground as he looked around confused as he was finally snapped out of his daze.

"Park Jisung, you should stay focused!" a charming brunette said as he walked towards his fallen friend, the usually toothy smile nowhere to be seen. "Hey your nose is bleeding, you should just stop for today." The blonde wanted to protest but could do nothing as the older boy called the coach to asked if they could both be excused.

"Will you please pinch your nose or something, you need to stop the bleeding" Jisung rolled his eyes before tilting his head back.

"So where was your head at kid" Jisung scowled at his Hyung as the other pulled him to his feet. He moved his head back down into a normal position so he could reply "Nowhere, I'm just a bit tired, okay?"

"That's not what it seemed like to me"

"Hyung will you just drop it?" Jaemin frowned at the harshness of the other boys tone, but stayed silent not wanting to further agitate the younger boy. He leaned forward and pinched the boy nose "I told you, you need to stop the bleeding."

The walked into the toilets, Jaemin getting some tissue for the boy before handing them to him, the younger taking them immediately. They waited until they were sure that the bleeding had stopped, Jisung washing his face and mouth before they headed to the spot they knew the other boys would be eating lunch.

As they approached the group of four boys they were greeted by a heated argument.

"You aren't going there, you know how dangerous it is. How could you after what happened to-" the oldest couldn't finish his sentence, the name was not said out loud but everyone knew exactly who he was referring to. "Anyway it's not safe, you can't go".

"I can't go? Are you in control of me now? Are you going to stop me?" the tanned male spoke, voice not concealing his anger.

Jaemin rushed over putting his hand on the angry boys shoulder. "Hyuck calm down, Jeno didn't mean that-"

"Yes I did" Jaemin glared at the older boy only to have it reflected back at him. "Will you all calm down?! Acting like this is going to get us nowhere". The second youngest spoke up, accent heard clearly.

"Chenle is right guys, today isn't about any of you, it's about Hyung. So will you all just stop and respect what day it is."

Donghyuck glared directly at Renjun, but the Chinese boy didn't even flinch meeting his eyes with a stern gaze. "You think I was making this about myself? I just want to go back and visit the place which is most likely the resting place of my best friend."

No one dared to respond, everyone silent as they watched the boy storm away. Jaemin was the first to break the silence, speaking low and careful as if not to startle someone.

"Tonight..." He looked around carefully before continuing.

"I'm going with Donghyuck, I don't want him there by himself. I know what your going to say Jeno, so don't" Said boy just looked down at the ground, his eye brows furrowed but he didn't argue. "We all know what day it is today, we weren't able to go there last year but this year is different, my parents can't stop me and neither can you. I'm doing this for Mark hyung."

Jisung turned away, his eyes watering at the mention of their lost friend. "I want to go but my mum doesn't let me out after what happened, she'll be on guard today any way, she knows what date it is." Chenle nodded in agreement.

"Same for me, you know my dad doesn't even like me staying around you guys anymore" Renjun spoke, a forced smile on his face as if he was making a joke, but they all knew he was serious. It had taken them months to convince his dad to let him be around them again, but he had strict rules put in place to compensate, not that any one of them could blame him.

"I'll go with you two, as the oldest it's my duty to protect you guys". Hesitance lacing his voice, he never wanted to step foot in that place again but he could let the two of them go in by themselves, it's the least he could do.

Jaemin frowned at his hyung but didn't argue. The silence that filled the air was awkward, no one knew what to say as the conversation was clearly over. Jeno sighed and sat back down, he didn't even remember standing up but it must have been when he was arguing with Donghyuck. Renjun turned his attention towards Jaemin and Jisung.

"I thought you two had coaching today"

"We did but somebody got hit by the ball and got a nose bleed" he send a pointed look at the youngest member of their group, a cheeky smile on his face as he watched Renjun fuss over the boy as he tried to bat him away. Chenle, noticing the distressed looks the over was sending him just shrugged at him before turning his attention back to his banana milk. "You traitor" Jisung called in dismay which was ignored by the young Chinese boy as he continued to look any where but the two of them.

Jeno smiled softly watching the boys, turning slightly as he felt a nudge on his shoulder. "I'm sorry if I upset you, but it wasn't your call" Jaemin leaned towards him, he spoke quietly so only the older could hear him. "I'm not upset with you, I'm just scared. I can't lose another important person to me." 

Jeno could only watch as a dazzling smile grew on the cute boys face, not wanting to turn away and miss a moment of the beautiful sight in front of him.

"What?"

Jaemin's voice broke him from his thoughts, he gave the younger a confused look. "Jeno you were staring".

This drew the attention of Jisung who approached them, a sly smile on his face as he escaped Renjun and turned towards them. "Jeno hyung, were you staring at our Nana?" Jaemin scowled, blushing and hit the boy on the back of his head, earning a string of complaints from the boy as he whined about how 'this was child abuse'.

The group continued to play around like this until the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter