Party II

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: If I get 100 upvotes by Tuesday evening, I'll make a chapter. ;)

 

But first, enjoy reading!! =]

 

ask.fm: annea03

 

Chapter 33: Party II

 

Third Person’s P.O.V.

 

Siwon’s Place

 

“Are his parents inside?” Yul commented with a confused look on his face.

 

“This is just their rest house, Yul.” Sooyoung gave him a smirk.

 

The throbbing of large speakers boom loudly from inside with an upbeat music. When they pass by the front gate, Yul can already hear the noise. The waving lights strike all around the place even into the night sky. And the deafening manly voices of the guests can make the neighbourhood complain with their unending energy but no one can stop them, this rest house was meant for parties anyway.

 

Siwon welcomed them as soon as they came in. He was holding a bottle of beer on his right hand and thugly shook their hands. “Finally!”

 

He smiled widely at them and gave a meaningful glance to Yul before turning to Taeng. “Hey guys, here comes our captain!” Siwon then spins around and shouted to everyone to make his call.

 

“Kim Taeng! Kim Taeng!” Everyone hailed.

 

Taeng grinned at the reaction he got and raised his hand at them, gesturing them to stop. There was one person who walked to where they are standing and handed each one of them a bottle of beer.

 

“Yul, are you ready for the party?” It was Nichkhun.

 

“Let’s get it on!!” Yul happily shouted with confidence and strode straight to the pool garden with the guys behind him.

 

“Yeahhh!!!” They trailed behind him as they invigoratingly shouted.

 

“That’s our man!” Sooyoung seconded.

 

Unknown to him, there is a ‘ritual’ waiting for them, the newly accepted members of the varsity team.

 

The garden is full of guests; the DJ was already doing his job at the side of the pool, making everyone in the party get stoked up.

 

Some have dipped themselves in the pool in their board shorts, half-. Undeniably, this party was filled of male figures and Yul wondered why? Girls somehow make parties even better.

 

He turned to Taeng and whispered, “No girls?” His brow creased.

 

“Why?” Taeng’s eyes suspiciously transformed.

 

Yul coughed. “I mean, when it comes to a bachelor’s party, it always comes with girls.” He replied defensively.

 

Taeng chuckled at him. “Wait for it.” And gulped down his beer.

 

---

 

Jung’s Residence

 

“Aahh!” Sunny shrieked as she takes the steps down in the indoor swimming pool of Jung’s mansion. They’re wearing two-piece bikinis freely even at this breezy weather. And besides, no one can see them.

 

“Is it too cold?” Jessica asked with a tinge of worry in her voice.

 

“It’s bearable.” She convinced before submerging herself into the deep water, feeling pleased when she indulged her whole body into the cold substance.

 

They decided to have a barbecue party with Krystal and it’s been a while since they just pretty chilled without going to clubs or having drinks down into their system. It was nice to spend this night with only chatting about their rants of their daily lives and teamed it up with their favourite foods.

 

---

 

An incoming car was slowing down in front of the Jung’s gate.

 

It beeped twice.

 

The security guard quickly strolled to the driver’s side and the window rolled down. A face of a familiar man was recognized. “Good evening, sir.” The guard then saluted and marched to the gate to give way to the person that came unexpectedly.

 

He parked his car in front of the main door and tilted his body to the passenger seat where a tray, full of baked mussels laid. He grabbed it and disembarked from his car.

 

A maid in her uniform greeted him with a bow. “Good evening, Jaejoong-shi.”

 

Jaejoong nicely smiled at her. The reaction he got was obviously a cringing lady, amazed by the beautiful creation in front of her. “Are aunty and uncle inside?” He asked in a charming way.

 

“U-uh.. they are out of town, sir. They said they’ll be back in two days.” The maid stuttered, couldn’t keep herself calm in front of him.

 

He chortled. “Oh.. I even brought their favourite baked mussels.” A regretful voice went over. “How about Jessica? Is she here?” He raised a brow.

 

“Y-yes. Miss Jung is with her friends inside.” She bit her lips and looked down in shame at the way she have answered their guest.

 

But Jaejoong disregarded it. “Great!” He responded, satisfied by the fact that Jessica is there.

 

He left the maid and went directly inside without even asking. He got used to feel at home there and Jessica’s family even got closer with him when they hang out together most of the time in this house in the past.

 

Jaejoong toured around trying to find her but he came back in the living room, looking confused. He couldn’t see her anywhere.

 

Another maid served him a glass of juice.

 

“Do you know where Jessica is?”

 

“Yes, she’s in the indoor pool, Jaejoong-shi. Please have a sit; I’m just going to call Miss Jessica.” The maid politely responded.

 

Jaejoong stopped her in a hurry. “Uh, no. It’s fine, I can just go there.” He assured.

 

The maid was taken aback but stood back straight in a snap. “Okay, sir.” She bowed.

 

---

 

A maid sauntered her way to Jessica. “Miss Jessica, you have a visitor.” She spoke silently.

 

“Who?”

 

“It’s Mr. Jaejoong.” She informed but even before Jessica could react, there he is, already at the entrance with a broad smile on his face.

 

“Hey, girls!” He entered cheerily.

 

As soon as their eyes landed at his direction, their minds went perturbed. Every time Jaejoong comes near Jessica without Yul around makes them anxious. And even if Jaejoong is their friend, they don’t know what is running in his mind that’s why he makes them feel uneasy.

 

“What’s with the reaction again?” He just laughed out the another insulting reaction from them.

 

Jessica gathered herself first. “What a surprise, Jaejoong. What are you doing here?” The girls then bemusedly continued doing their thing but didn’t completely ignore his arrival.

 

“Hey! What’s up?” Tiffany talked to him from the pool.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter