Realizations

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22: Realizations

 

Yoong’s P.O.V.

 

Parking lot, Eclare University

 

The class has ended and I was on my way to the parking lot when I see Seohyun walking by. My heart started beating faster and it feels like my feet can’t move. I felt like a statue when I saw her, my mouth slightly hangs as I watch her pass by and seems like even if I have met her personally, she still have this effect on me.

 

I shrugged all the nervousness away and deeply inhaled then exhaled, gathering all the courage I have and ran to her.

 

“Hi!” Huffing, I stopped in front of her that made her paused from walking, surprised to see me.

 

“Yoong-shi!” A smile painted on her lips.

 

“Hey! I-I see you pass by, I thought I should say hi.” I let out a toothy smile as I gazed directly into her eyes.

 

“Yeah? Well, it’s nice to see you again, Yoong-shi.” She brightly replied.

 

“Hey. We’re just the same age, just call me Yoong.”

 

“Okay, Yoong.” She giggled. “Where are you going? I’m actually on my way to the gym. Gotta meet my brother.”

 

I paused for a moment, thinking of what I should say because I really want to spend more time with her until I thought of Yul. “Really? That’s my way too, I have something to talk with Yul.” I smiled as I lied to her so we can walk together to the gym.

 

“Yes. So let’s go together?” Seohyun carefully asked.

 

“My pleasure.” I couldn’t hide my happiness at the invitation. Who would’ve thought that this day would come that I finally got to talk to her?

 

---

 

Third Person’s P.O.V.

 

Las Vegas, Nevada

 

Nicole has her sulking face when they arrived at the Caesars Palace to have a little farewell party for Hyoyeon. She still couldn’t believe that they are going to separate ways soon and end up being in a long distance relationship. At first, Hyoyeon also doesn’t want to go back in Korea at this point in time because they are still at the peak of their career. But since it’s the first time his dad asked him something, he decided to follow him out of his conscience; and hardly convinced Nicole to let him go to Korea. She doesn’t even know if she could handle not having him around. She’s already used to spending every minute of her day with him and it will be a total heartbreak even if they are still together. She thinks that long distance relationship is like loving someone imaginary, but she will still make everything work because she loves him and she’s not letting anything break them apart.

 

Hyoyeon’s family gave their blessings at them when they decided to pursue dancing even if they’ll have to leave their own country and stop studying. Nicole’s family somehow restrained her from doing such a thing because they thought it would never ever take her far in life if she would just dance. Not continuing her studies made her relationship with the parents worse because they have high expectations of her. So Hyoyeon thought it would be a good decision to help his father now because it will build him a reputation in business world that could please Nicole’s parents. Having a successful businessman as your boyfriend will definitely make your parents proud, won’t it? So this would be the perfect time to make everything right, he thought. But he would not give up on dancing; he will definitely have his comeback.

 

“Love, please.. We already talked about this.” Hyoyeon tried to please her as he s his arms around her waist.

 

Nicole heaved a sigh and looked at him, her eyes already glistening. She only bit her lips and didn’t reply, preventing the tears to stop from falling and forced a smile.

 

“Besides, I’ll go back here once in a while. You know I can do that..”

 

“Promise me..”

 

“I promise.” Hyoyeon convincingly said as he smiled sweetly at her and gave her a kiss.

 

A lone tear fell from her eyes, she smiled back at him and quickly wiped away the tears from her eyes. “I love you so much.”

 

Hyoyeon moved closer to her and gave her a deep passionate kiss to seal their promise.

 

 

---

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

 

Gym, Eclare University

 

When Yul left Jaekyung’s dorm, his mind hasn’t kept quiet since. What’s happening has been bugging him and he had never foreseen that Jaekyung would also romantically feel something for him. Yul feels so stupid for being so naive that he never even thought they have already developed feelings despite all the moments they had.

 

He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly in sorrow. As if there's no soul in him, he walked into the gym in his jersey and didn't even notice his team mates are calling him until someone tapped him on his back. “Yul.” It was Taeng.

 

Yul promptly stopped from his tracks when he recognized Taeng’s voice. “Are you okay?” Taeng questioned.

 

He slowly turned his head at Taeng, thinking of what he should say. A simple yes would suffice but his mind was bombarding him with everything. He felt ashamed of what he did to his friend.

 

In the end, he only gave him a timid smile before giving him a short reply. “Y-yes.”

 

“Come on, let’s play!” Taeng said as he ran back to the game.

 

Yul gets his act together and ran after Taeng to start their practice when he spotted Yoong and Seohyun entered the gym. A brow elevated out of surprise. “When did these two get closer?” He thought as he strides towards them.

 

“Yoong..” He curiously called him but didn’t forget to greet Seohyun. “Hi, Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter