Something Real?

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18: Something Real?

 

Third Person’s P.O.V.

 

Yul sat up as soon as he heard where Jessica is. He was baffled. “Why would she let herself get wasted alone?”

 

If it was another person, Yul would’ve slept it off but it is her they are talking about. He already grew closer to her even if she’s treating him harshly. He never felt offended in any way and he doesn’t know why but he didn't dare to question that odd feeling. He was rather comfortable with her that way and he’s already used with her attitude that’s why everything seems to be fun with her. Others might see him pitiful because of Jessica’s treatment, but to him, it’s the kind of relationship that’s out of the ordinary that makes everything interesting. He somehow felt connected to her.

 

Yul rushly browsed through his cabinet and changed his clothes into jeans and sweatshirt.

 

After fixing himself, he quietly left their house and rushed to the club to pick her up.

 

---

 

The door bursts open and a tall tanned guy hurriedly walked in to look for a certain woman.

 

Yul stood up in front of the bartender at the counter table, “Hey, uhm.. is there a girl here with a long bronze hair? A beautiful and y one?” He uttered rather fast and landed an eager look on the person in front of him.

 

“You mean, Jessica Jung?” The bartender asked, raising a brow while wiping the glass clean calmly.

 

“Yes! She’s Jessica.” He quickly said as he tapped his fingers on the counter table while biting his lips.

 

“She’s in the V.I.P. room. Please follow me.” The bartender put the glass on the table and nodded his head at him, gesturing him to follow.

 

---

 

Flashback

 

“Stupid! We can’t just leave Jessica alone here. What if Yul sees us?” Taeng confusingly told Sooyoung. He doesn't like the idea of leaving Jessica alone lifelessly in this club. It's too dangerous for a girl like her, considering the eyes gawking on that work of art.

  

“Dude! Just chill out will you? We’ll bring her to the V.I.P. room and we won’t leave until Yul gets here.” Sooyoung urgingly said, convincing him to stick with the plan.

 

Taeng heaved a sigh and relented.

 

Sooyoung tried to wake up the sleeping frame laid on his body and caressed her cheek. “Bunny..” He whispered. She didn’t move a bit, so he tapped her face a little. “Bunny.” With one more whisper, Sunny slightly drew back to consciousness.

 

“Hey.. Can you lie here for a while? I’ll just talk to the manager.” Sooyoung murmured as he patted the couch, motioning her to move her body away from him so he could stand. Sunny followed his request and laid her head down on the sofa away from him.

 

---

 

“Someone will come to pick her up. Please don’t let anyone go into that room and touch her.” Sooyoung commandingly told the manager. Even if they are trying to match Jessica with Yul at this rate, they are still protective of her no matter what. And they trust Yul that’s why they are doing this for the sake of their friend’s love life.

 

“Of course, Sooyoung-shi. You can always count on me, you know that.” Heechul assured him.

 

“Okay, we’ll stay here until he arrives. But don’t let him know we’re here.” Sooyoung extended his arms and shook hands with him to seal the deal.

 

Sooyoung then walked back to Sunny and lend his body again to become her bed.

 

---

 

The bartender left the V.I.P. room to give Yul some space with her. He slowly walks towards her and sat down just beside her body.

 

His attention had fallen to her face where the lights beam at her, revealing a feminine silhouette. Mixed emotions started to stir up in him, Jessica is just lying on her side but her beautiful face displayed peace and serenity as it showed openly to him. He can’t help but stare, she looks glamorous even if she’s drunk.

 

Yul exhaled and shook his head slightly after realizing what he’s doing. Yul tapped her shoulders multiple times. “Jessica..”

 

“Sica..” He shook her body but she’s deeply sleeping and not making any movement. She must’ve taken too much alcohol that she’s knocked down like this.

 

Yul stood up and takes a good look at her while thinking of what he should do. He bit his lips and crossed his arms, still staring at her.

 

An idea crept in his mind.

 

With one more try, he nudged her before pushing through with his plan. But she still didn’t budge so Yul searched through her purse to find her car keys and had no other choice but to carry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter