It's Real

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24: It's Real

 

Third Person's P.O.V. 

 

Eclare, University

 

Slowly backing up from the passionate kiss that has her inner feelings fire up, Jessica looks at Yul dearly as if not believing that this day had come. A day that kissing someone would make her feel safe and happy. Nothing compared to her previous boyfriends that were wild and reckless.

 

Her lips stretched out to her ears, couldn't contain her happiness. 

 

"I can't believe you just showed up here and confess like this." She chuckled as she teases him, her arms still wrapping around his neck and his around her waist.

 

Yul grinned and bit his lips. "I know.. I know." He said as he stepped back, removing his arms around her waist and held her hands.

 

"But there's one more thing I want to do."

 

Jessica raised a brow. "And what is it?"

 

"You're not the only one who can hear things. You'll see." He excitingly said as he started walking somewhere with his hands intertwined with hers.

 

---

 

Curiousity has been killing Jessica and Yul wouldn't even bother. They've been walking around and she really has no idea where they will go and what Yul has been up to. Thank God she feels delightful because of him.

 

They stopped at the final step of the stairs that led them to the fifth floor of the building. Jessica knotted her forehead.

 

"What are we doing here?"

 

Yul quickly gives her a peck to calm her that caught her off guard, she isn't used to it just yet. "Yah.." 

 

He only gave her a sweet smile before saying, "Just a little bit more, Sica. I have to cover your eyes, okay?"

 

"Hmp." She only crossed her arms but obliged anyway.

 

Yul covered her eyes with a blindfold and led her somewhere. 

 

Just after few steps from where they were standing, they stopped and he faced her to her left.

 

Yul stood behind her and put his hands on her arms. "Are you ready?" He whispered.

 

"I am." She said - nervous to what's been waiting for her.

 

Yul slowly lifts up her blindfold, revealing the sight in front of her. Her eyes slowly adjust to the lighting and raised a brow yet again. And then the view of a door and a sign on top of it welcomed her.

 
Campus Radio Station

 

She curiously chuckled. "Yul. Why are we here?"

 

Yul held her hands. "You know.. I've been hearing that you got dumped by me and whatnot. It totally hurts to hear people say bad things about you. And here.. I'm about to show them how precious you are. Especially to me." He looked at her earnestly and kissed the back of her hand. He gradually turned to open the door and brought her in.

 

He entered the room and a guy was sitting in front of the long table where radio equipments are placed. 

 

"You came! It's all settled.. Good luck, Yul." The student said to Yul and gave him an encouraging smile before leaving the room, giving some space to the two.

 

"So.. are you really sure about this?" She hesitantly asked.

 

Yul noticed the hesitance in her voice. He then walked beside her. "Yes, Sica. But you don't sound happy. Is there something wrong?"

 

"Yul, I'm more than happy about this. About us." She assured him. "But if we do this, it will get to my parents' ears soon. I don't know how they will react."

 

"Oh.." He said, slightly dejected but shrugged it off immediately.

 

"But didn't you have relationships before? Why worry now?" Yul quizzically asked.

 

"Please don't think of it any other way because it's different now. I'm serious with you and I want them to accept us but I think today is too soon." Jessica explained. 

 

All she wants is a fresh start and a relationship on the down low. She doesn't want a public announcement to ruin their relationship especially her, being the famous princess in the school, everyone will go around sticking their nose everywhere and she doesn't want that. She just likes to keep everything private between the two of them.

 

After hearing her, Yul begins to understand her but something bugged him.

 

"Okay.." He responded weakly.

 

"Well, that doesn't sound okay to me." Jessica worriedly stated as she caressed his face.

 

"It's okay, really. How about we meet your friends now? Tell them the good news?" He tried to smile and convince her but Jessica won't buy it and she won't budge from her position.

 

"No, it's not." She calmly said. "Yul,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter