Chapter 6

In Love With My Step Mum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EDIT: I EDIT 2NA PART CAUSE I REALISED I STUFFED UP 

Sorry this was a rushed Chapter I was planning to stopped writing since no one seemed interested in this story anymore... but hmmmm do you guys still want me to continue? Well since today is Twice #7thWin for #Signal . Here you go :) 

 

Sana placed her head on the table in content as she watched Mina's back. A small smile spread across her face as she wait for the younger to cook Kimchi Stew for her. I mean sure she can get one of the maid to cook for them but Mina insisted on cooking since she was going to stay a few days at Sana's cause she has just receive news that Jessica has arrived back to Seoul. 

Mina was truly wife - material and Sana couldn't contain the thought of Mina sharing the bed with her again like the old times. Her body moved on their own as she went to back-hugged Mina causing the younger girl's body to stiffen. Mina eventually loosen up as she continued to cook. 

"You'll make such a great wife Minari" Sana whispered causing the latter to shiver. Mina stopped what she was doing and turned to face the taller girl. Her eyes travelled to Sana's lip before looking at Sana's hazel brown eyes with a glint of mischievous.

"I could be your wife if you want" Mina whispered against Sana's lips causing the older girl's cheeks to flushed red in an instant.

Sana felt her heart fluttered at the confession but tried to remain her usual cheeky self- teasing Mina even more.   She was about to give the younger girl a peck when Mina’s phone suddenly rung.

It was Krystal calling. Mina let out an annoyed grunt as Sana just laughed trying to suppress her disappointment.

Momo worked up to the sound of birds chirping and the bright light that shone through the cracks of the curtain. She tried to cover her face with the blanket but felt a weight on the right side. She turned over grudgingly only to frowned at the back facing her. Then it finally dawn on her and her frown was replaced by guilt as she remembered what she had did to the girl before her.   She moved closer to the other girl as she carefully lifted the blanket up revealing Irene’s with scratch marks and hickeys all over it. Momo gulped as the older girl turned towards Momo giving the Japanese dancer a full view of what had done last night  Not only were their hickeys all over the girl’s neck and collarbone she had it  trailing down Irene’s down to  her stomach and god knows  where else. 
 

Momo felt her stomach flipped as the guilt was eating her up alive. She shouldn’t have taken her anger out on Irene. She didn’t deserve this. The girl did resemble her ex in some aspect and was even related Taeyeon but this was not how Momo had planned to attain revenge on the diva. 

Just as Momo was deep in thought she didn’t realised that the other girl had started to shift and was starting to wake up. Irene woke up to see Momo lifting the blanket in one hand while staring blankly at her. She averted her gaze down to what Momo was looking at and immediately felt heat rushing to her face.

 A loud squeal escaped her lips as she gave Momo a blow in the stomach, effectively throwing the girl out of bed and waking her out of her thoughts.
 Irene gathered the blanket to cover her body whilst Momo got up groaning, trying to get on her bed and grabbing some blanket to cover her on body.

However, Irene wasn’t having any of it. She swatted Momo’s hand away and glared at the girl.

“ERT” she glared at Momo but couldn’t help but let her eyes wandered passed the dancer’s mounds and rested her eyes at the defined abs –

“Says the one who is drooling over my abs right now .Who’s the creep now?”  Irene instinctively grabbed a pillow beside her and threw it right on Momo’s face effectively wiping the smirk off.

“Fine I’ll go and refresh myself in the shower - do join me if you want?” The brunette quickly dashed to the bathroom before Irene could throw another pillow at her.

Irene finally relaxed when Momo was out of sight. She didn’t know why but she didn’t hate Momo. The dancer had taken away the most precious thing she could from a girl without her permission and yet she couldn’t bring herself to hate on the Japanese dancer. But that didn’t mean that she was ok with it either. She was hurt and she’s not too sure how she should act around the brunette now. What were they even? Was she just a punching bag for Momo to release her pent frustration or what?

She didn’t know why but tears started spilling down as her mind was muddle in her worries and confusion. Momo came out just in time    - all her fears came true. She wanted to brush this off as a onetime thing and hope that they could go back to their daily routine as strangers but she knew that she had to man up to her actions and be responsible.

Irene must have not realised her presence because as Momo caressed Irene’s face to wipe the tears away, the girl flinched. She tried to push Momo’s hand away and hid her face but it was obvious that Momo was the stronger one between them.  She wrapped her arms around the crying call and pulled her into a back hug as she continued to whisper her apologies whilst letting Irene cry to her heart content. Momo didn’t know what else to do. She was a monster and she could never forgive herself.

School was a nightmare for Irene, she couldn’t focus on what the teacher was talking about and her she could think about was what had happened yesterday night. Her face flushed to a hue of pink as she slammed her head to the desk. Seulgi turned to her friend visibly worried at the older girl awkward behaviour.
 

“Are you not feeling well? Should I take you to the nurse?” Irene shook her head as she continues to rest her head on the table. Lunch had come and everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter